Weee! Flying animals!

• Animals can fly... It's strange. Recently I attacked a pig that was on the edge of a cave, and it started running away.... in the air!
    Tonight, I saw a moose sleeping in the air with its head on the edge of a cave. I attacked it, and it ran in the air down into the cave, and continued to run up and down...still in the air.
    While amusing, this is probably something that needs to be fixed (':

Attached a screenshot of the moose sleeping, haha.

• Yes we all know about the flying pigs ect ect this will be improved over time the game is in fact in alpha that means there's lots of work to be done by buying this game you are helping them take the game from alpha to a finished game this is more of a donation system and for that donation you get to play the game at every stage of its development

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!