Posts by yahgiggle

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)

Some baby animals are already in the unity version, you can spawn them, like spawnnpc piglet

zebra

wildsow

wildpiglet

wildboar

spider

snake

sheepshorn

sheep

rhinoceros

ramshorn

ram

polarbear

piglet

pig

penguin

moosecalf

moosebull

moose

lioness

lion

lamb

horse

hare

goatling

goat

fox

elephant

earthworm

dummy

deerstag

deerred

deercalf

deer

cow

chicken

chick

calf

bull

billygoat

bearmale

bearcub

bear

arcticfox

Is there anyway to turn off the poster texture?

there are two types of posters now, one that sticks to everything and takes on there texture and shape, the other is the normal one like we had in the java version, are you using the right one ?

ATM we could make a type of spring that users could place and have flowing water - using the API but that could cause problems with lots of people placing them everywhere so im not that keen on coding it. a more less resourceful meathed needs to be added, so till then its not that practical.

On my server I have allowed people to cut down trees when they are outside their area.... what I see is when they pick up the timber messages appear in white on the left side saying they need to own the land to do that...but they can still pick up the wood.

A message for each piece of wood they pick up.... can the messages not display if the area is unlocked allowing people to do things outside of their areas.

I think from the top of my head you also have to allow remove tree or something like that in the same admin tools menu, this should stop the message, but if not let me know

I like the goFundme idea, and have already talked to red51 on the subject of help, as he said it can take more time getting someone new upto date with all the code it's just not worth it unfortunately.

Bump

Version 3.4

• More bug fix's
    • Added Blueprint distance limiter - players cannot place blueprints far away - they now need to be 5 or less blocks away
    • Added Blueprint cost - each blueprint will now cost points much like the areas do, ATM each part of the blueprint costs 1 point, so if you have a blueprint with 5000 parts that will cost 5000 points, if you do not have 5000 points you cannot place the blueprint

Note: i will add a way for admins to adjust the distance and price in an upcoming update

AutoBan

This is a plugin that automatically bans known server trouble makers, ATM there is no one added to the list

To get a player banned on all servers running this plugin we all must provided evidence in the forum of screen shots of the damaged caused, that evidence along with the players UID number, Must be posted on this page, once a player has been added they cannot be removed,

however i will be adding soon a option for Admins to allow banned players to still be able to play on there own server, the default will always be banned till they are unbanned by that server owner.

Version 1

coded the main commutation script to receive the ban list from my own website

coded auto kick on player connect

coded /banlist for admins to view the list of UIDs added, if that player has been on your own server it will also show the name of the player

Note: No players have been added to the list, this plugin works by Admin input and proof that a player has caused problems

Files

• AutoBanV1.7z

(431.38 kB, downloaded 7 times, last: )

I am happy to be part of this community. And I promise to behave accordingly. Everyone deserves a second chance. I ask all server owners to allow me to show that I can do good things one last time. Please lift my bans and accept my apology.

Give it one last chance and see how good I'll be for this community. I am waiting for the response of all server owners. Appreciation is yours, thank you

Well im happy to give you another chance if you own up and admit what you did apology's are good but taking responsibility goes a long way too.

mistakes are indeed mistakes, but to report that someone had smashed buildings and then that person turns out to be you, then denied doing it, is unacceptable behavior, there are always times when something does not do what its expected todo leaving open vulnerabilities, the fact that you took advantage of them on a server that has been up for a long time with an active Admin leaves you're defense in question, also the fact you have done similar things to other servers including my own, and when i had you up about it you totally denied it. maybe over time you could earn back the respect thats upto you.

Just wanted to know what everyone thinks about a plugin that automatically kicks a player who joins a server running this plugin,

how it works

all players who have caused missive problems with bad behavior get added to a list, this list is then read by the plugin over html on player connect, if the player is on the list they automatically get kicked from the server

admins can submit to me a player they want added to the list to help protect all other servers from this player,

this means once a player has been added to the list all servers are protected from that player not just the one.

So it seems the sapling ids are the problem ATM if you use the sapling ID the game will crash, ive been trying to sort this out with Red51 as to why they cause it to crash, unfortunately our time zones are 12h apart so it takes time to resolve any problems.

FYI. If I am in GM 1 Creative Mode and I try to remove some rocks, I get a constant error message that I cannot remove Rock from this area and then the rock is removed every time I click. This is an area that was created by myself prior to installing the Plug in. I have to be in Creative mode (GM 1 F5) to remove in this area created prior to the installs.

I'll look into this, thanks

Planter

i have now got my old planting plugin working again for unity

the commands are the same,

/plantinghelp = help

/planting 20 10 2 1 1 <------- as before this plants 20 plants in a row 10 blocks each way by 2 blocks with the id 1 to id 1

/planting 30 20 1 10 15 <------ this plants 30x plants in a row thats 20 blocks each way 1 block wide with a mix of plants from id 10 to 15

Version 1.1

i have added a work around to stop the servers from crashing on some IDs used, now you can do /planting 1000 50 50 0 900 <--- with out it crashing

all saplings and growing plants wont be placed.

Version 1.2

Some bug fix's

Notes: there seems to be a bug witch some ids cause the game to crash, so keep note of witch ids cause a problem and post them on here

Ids

0 hickorylegacy Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/_Legacy/Hickory/hickory_legacy.prefab 200 Medium hickory

1 fern Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Fern/fern1.prefab 50 Small fern

2 fern2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Fern/fern2.prefab 50 Small fern

3 fern3 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Fern/fern3.prefab 50 Small fern

4 fern4 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Fern/fern4.prefab 50 Small fern

5 fern5 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Fern/fern5.prefab 50 Small fern

6 fern6 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Fern/fern6.prefab 50 Small fern

7 fern7 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Fern/ST/fern.prefab 50 Small fern

8 empty Plant Default 50 Small fern

9 empty Plant Default 50 Small fern

10 flowers1 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/flowers1.prefab 50 Small flowers

11 flowers1full Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/flowers1_full.prefab 50 Small flowers

12 empty Plant Default 50 Small flowers

13 flowers2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/flowers2.prefab 50 Small flowers

14 flowers2full Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/flowers2_full.prefab 50 Small flowers

15 empty Plant Default 50 Small flowers

16 flowers3 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/flowers3.prefab 50 Small flowers

17 empty Plant Default 50 Small

18 empty Plant Default 50 Small

19 empty Plant Default 50 Small

20 empty Plant Default 50 Small

21 empty Plant Default 50 Small

22 empty Plant Default 50 Small

23 empty Plant Default 50 Small

24 empty Plant Default 50 Small

25 empty Plant Default 50 Small

26 empty Plant Default 50 Small

27 empty Plant Default 50 Small

28 empty Plant Default 50 Small

29 empty Plant Default 50 Small

30 empty Plant Default 50 Small

31 empty Plant Default 50 Small

32 empty Plant Default 50 Small

33 empty Plant Default 50 Small

34 empty Plant Default 50 Small

35 grasstuft Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/grass1.prefab 50 Small grasstuft

36 grasstuftfull Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/grass2.prefab 50 Small grasstuft

37 grasstuftdesert Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Desert/desertgrass.prefab 40 Small grasstuft

38 empty Plant Default 50 Small

39 empty Plant Default 50 Small

40 heather1 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Heather/heather.prefab 50 Small heather

41 heather1full Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Heather/heather_full.prefab 50 Small heather

42 empty Plant Default 50 Small

43 henbane Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Henbane/henbane.prefab 50 Small henbane

44 empty Plant Default 50 Small

45 empty Plant Default 50 Small

46 hogweed Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Hogweed/hogweed.prefab 50 Small hogweed

47 empty Plant Default 50 Small

48 empty Plant Default 50 Small

49 empty Plant Default 50 Small

50 bushsmall Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Bush/bush.prefab 100 Small bush

51 empty Plant Default 50 Small bush

52 scrub1 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/scrub1.prefab 50 Small bush

53 scrub2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/scrub2.prefab 50 Small bush

54 scrub3 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Scrubs/scrub3.prefab 50 Small bush

55 scrub4 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Desert/desertscrub1.prefab 50 Small bush

56 scrub5 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Desert/desertscrub2.prefab 50 Small bush

57 scrub6 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Desert/desertscrub3.prefab 50 Small bush

58 scrub7 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Desert/desertscrub4.prefab 50 Small bush

59 Plant Default 50 Small

70 ivy1 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Ivy/ivy1.prefab 50 Small ivy

71 ivy2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Ivy/ivy2.prefab 40 Small ivy

72 ivy3 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Ivy/ivy3.prefab 40 Small ivy

73 empty Plant Default 50 Small

80 monstera Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Monstera/monstera1.prefab 50 Small monstera

81 monstera2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Monstera/monstera2.prefab 75 Small monstera

90 dandelion Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Dandelion/dandelion1.prefab 20 Small dandelion

91 dandelion2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Dandelion/dandelion2.prefab 20 Small dandelion

92 dandelion3 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Dandelion/dandelion3.prefab 20 Small dandelion

100 aloevera Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/AloeVera/aloevera.prefab 100 Small aloevera

105 agave Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Agave/agave_havardiana.prefab 70 Small agave

106 agave2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Agave/agave_parryi.prefab 70 Small agave

107 agave3 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Agave/agave_parryi2.prefab 70 Small agave

110 beavertailcactus Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Beavertail/beavertail_cactus1.prefab 100 Small beavertail

111 beavertailcactus2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Beavertail/beavertail_cactus2.prefab 100 Small beavertail

112 Plant Default 100 Small

113 Plant Default 100 Small

114 Plant Default 100 Small

115 nopalcactus Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Nopal/nopal_cactus1.prefab 100 Small nopalcactus

116 nopalcactus2 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Nopal/nopal_cactus2.prefab 100 Small nopalcactus

117 nopalcactus3 Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Nopal/nopal_cactus3.prefab 100 Small nopalcactus

118 Plant Default 100 Small

119 Plant Default 100 Small

120 drygrass Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Desert/drygrass.prefab 25 Small drygrass

121 deadbush Plant Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Desert/deadbush.prefab 25 Small deadbush

122 Plant Default 100 Small

123 Plant Default 100 Small

124 Plant Default 100 Small

125 Plant Default 100 Small

126 Plant Default 100 Small

127 Plant Default 100 Small

128 Plant Default 100 Small

129 Plant Default 100 Small

130 Plant Default 100 Small

150 waterlily Water Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/WaterLilies/waterlily_flower.prefab 25 Small waterlily

155 waterlily2 Water Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/WaterLilies/waterlily_leaf1.prefab 25 Small waterlilyleaf

156 waterlily3 Water Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/WaterLilies/waterlily_leaf2.prefab 25 Small waterlilyleaf

157 empty Plant Default 100 Small

158 empty Plant Default 100 Small

159 empty Plant Default 100 Small

200 tomato Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Tomato/tomatoplant.prefab 50 Small tomato

201 empty Crop Default 50 Small tomato

202 tomato_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Tomato/tomatoplant_sapling.prefab 10 Small tomato

203 tomato_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Tomato/tomatoplant_s0.prefab 25 Small tomato

204 tomato_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Tomato/tomatoplant_s1.prefab 25 Small tomato

205 tomato_s2 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Tomato/tomatoplant_s2.prefab 50 Small tomato

206 tomato_s3 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Tomato/tomatoplant_s3.prefab 50 Small tomato

210 chili Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Chili/chiliplant.prefab 50 Small chili

211 empty Crop Default 50 Small chili

212 chili_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Chili/chiliplant_sapling.prefab 10 Small chili

213 chili_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Chili/chiliplant_s0.prefab 25 Small chili

214 chili_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Chili/chiliplant_s1.prefab 25 Small chili

215 chili_s2 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Chili/chiliplant_s2.prefab 50 Small chili

216 chili_s3 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Chili/chiliplant_s3.prefab 50 Small chili

220 corn Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Corn/corn.prefab 50 Small corn

221 empty Crop Default 50 Small corn

222 corn_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Corn/corn_sapling.prefab 10 Small corn

223 corn_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Corn/corn_s0.prefab 25 Small corn

224 corn_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Corn/corn_s1.prefab 25 Small corn

225 corn_s2 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Corn/corn_s2.prefab 50 Small corn

226 corn_s3 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Corn/corn_s3.prefab 50 Small corn

227 corn_s4 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Corn/corn_s4.prefab 50 Small corn

230 carrot Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Carrot/carrotplant.prefab 50 Small carrot

231 empty Crop Default 50 Small carrot

232 carrot_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Carrot/carrotplant_sapling.prefab 10 Small carrot

233 carrot_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Carrot/carrotplant_s0.prefab 25 Small carrot

240 cotton Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cotton/cottonplant.prefab 50 Small cotton

241 empty Crop Default 50 Small cotton

242 empty Crop Default 50 Small cotton

243 cotton_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cotton/cottonplant_s0.prefab 50 Small cotton

250 hemp Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Hemp/hemp.prefab 50 Small hemp

251 empty Crop Default 50 Small hemp

252 hemp_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Hemp/hemp_sapling.prefab 10 Small hemp

253 hemp_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Hemp/hemp_s0.prefab 25 Small hemp

254 hemp_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Hemp/hemp_s1.prefab 25 Small hemp

260 lettuce Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Lettuce/lettuce.prefab 25 Small lettuce

261 empty Crop Default 50 Small lettuce

262 lettuce_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Lettuce/lettuce_sapling.prefab 10 Small lettuce

263 lettuce_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Lettuce/lettuce_s0.prefab 25 Small lettuce

264 lettuce_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Lettuce/lettuce_s1.prefab 25 Small lettuce

270 potato Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Potato/potatoplant.prefab 50 Small potato

271 empty Crop Default 50 Small potato

272 potato_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Potato/potatoplant_sapling.prefab 10 Small potato

273 potato_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Potato/potatoplant_s0.prefab 25 Small potato

274 potato_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Potato/potatoplant_s1.prefab 50 Small potato

280 watermelon Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Watermelon/melonplant.prefab 50 Small watermelon

281 watermelon_seeds Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Watermelon/melonplant_seeds.prefab 5 Small watermelon

282 empty Crop Sapling 50 Small watermelon

283 watermelon_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Watermelon/melonplant_s0.prefab 25 Small watermelon

284 watermelon_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Watermelon/melonplant_s1.prefab 25 Small watermelon

285 watermelon_s2 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Watermelon/melonplant_s2.prefab 25 Small watermelon

290 pumpkin Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Pumpkin/pumpkinplant.prefab 50 Small pumpkin

291 pumpkin_seeds Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Pumpkin/pumpkinplant_seeds.prefab 5 Small pumpkin

292 empty Crop Sapling 25 Small pumpkin

293 pumpkin_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Pumpkin/pumpkinplant_s0.prefab 25 Small pumpkin

294 pumpkin_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Pumpkin/pumpkinplant_s1.prefab 25 Small pumpkin

295 pumpkin_s2 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Pumpkin/pumpkinplant_s2.prefab 25 Small pumpkin

296 empty Plant Default 100 Small

300 wheat Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Wheat/wheat.prefab 50 Small wheat

301 empty Crop Sapling 10 Small wheat

302 wheat_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Wheat/Young/wheat_young_sapling.prefab 10 Small wheat

303 wheat_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Wheat/Young/wheat_young_s0.prefab 25 Small wheat

304 wheat_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Wheat/Young/wheat_young_s1.prefab 50 Small wheat

320 sugarbeet Crop Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Sugarbeet/sugarbeetplant.prefab 25 Small sugarbeet

321 empty Crop Default 25 Small sugarbeet

322 sugarbeet_sapling Crop Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Sugarbeet/sugarbeetplant_sapling.prefab 10 Small sugarbeet

323 sugarbeet_s0 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Sugarbeet/sugarbeetplant_s0.prefab 25 Small sugarbeet

324 sugarbeet_s1 Crop Growing Models/Vegetation/Plants/Sugarbeet/sugarbeetplant_s1.prefab 25 Small sugarbeet

325 empty Crop Default 25 Small

400 seaweed Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Seaweed/seaweed.prefab 25 Medium seaweed

405 seagrass Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Seaweed/seagrass.prefab 25 Medium seagrass

430 alcyonacea1 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/alcyonacea1_1.prefab 100 Medium alcyonacea

431 alcyonacea2 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/alcyonacea1_2.prefab 100 Medium alcyonacea

432 alcyonacea3 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/alcyonacea1_3.prefab 100 Medium alcyonacea

433 alcyonacea4 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/alcyonacea1_4.prefab 100 Medium alcyonacea

434 alcyonacea5 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/alcyonacea2_1.prefab 100 Medium alcyonacea

435 alcyonacea6 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/alcyonacea2_2.prefab 100 Medium alcyonacea

436 alcyonacea7 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/alcyonacea2_3.prefab 100 Medium alcyonacea

437 alcyonacea8 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/alcyonacea2_4.prefab 100 Medium alcyonacea

438 empty Underwater Default 100 Medium

439 empty Underwater Default 100 Medium

440 corallimorpharia1 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/corallimorpharia.prefab 100 Medium corallimorpharia

441 corallimorpharia2 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/corallimorpharia2.prefab 100 Medium corallimorpharia

443 corallimorpharia3 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/corallimorpharia3.prefab 100 Medium corallimorpharia

444 corallimorpharia4 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/corallimorpharia4.prefab 100 Medium corallimorpharia

445 corallimorpharia5 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/corallimorpharia5.prefab 100 Medium corallimorpharia

446 empty Underwater Default 100 Small

450 scrollcoral1 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/scroll_coral.prefab 100 Medium scrollcoral

451 scrollcoral2 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/scroll_coral2.prefab 100 Medium scrollcoral

452 scrollcoral3 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/scroll_coral3.prefab 100 Medium scrollcoral

453 scrollcoral4 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/scroll_coral4.prefab 100 Medium scrollcoral

454 scrollcoral5 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/scroll_coral5.prefab 100 Medium scrollcoral

460 braincoral1 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral1.prefab 60 Small braincoral

461 braincoral2 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral1_2.prefab 60 Small braincoral

462 braincoral3 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral1_3.prefab 60 Small braincoral

463 braincoral4 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral1_4.prefab 60 Small braincoral

464 braincoral5 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral3.prefab 60 Small braincoral

465 braincoral6 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral3_2.prefab 60 Small braincoral

467 braincoral8 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral3_3.prefab 60 Small braincoral

468 braincoral9 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral3_4.prefab 60 Small braincoral

469 braincoral10 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/brain_coral2.prefab 60 Small braincoral

470 starcoral Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/star_coral_green.prefab 100 Small starcoral

471 empty Underwater Default 100 Small

472 acropora Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/acropora_fomosa.prefab 100 Small acropora

473 acropora2 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/acropora.prefab 100 Small acropora

474 acropora3 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/acropora_coral.prefab 100 Small acropora

475 acropora4 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/acropora_coral2.prefab 100 Small acropora

476 pocillopora Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/pocillopora_meandrina.prefab 100 Small pocillopora

480 tubesponge1 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/tube_coral1.prefab 100 Small tubesponge

481 tubesponge2 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/tube_coral2.prefab 100 Small tubesponge

482 tubesponge3 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/tube_sponge_red.prefab 100 Small tubesponge

483 tubesponge4 Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/tube_sponge.prefab 100 Small tubesponge

484 eusmilia Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/eusmilia_fastigiata.prefab 100 Small eusmilia

490 pillarcoral Underwater Default Models/Vegetation/Underwater/Corals/pillar_coral.prefab 200 Large pillarcoral

491 empty Underwater Default 100 Small

492 empty Underwater Default 100 Small

493 empty Underwater Default 100 Small

494 empty Underwater Default 100 Small

495 empty Underwater Default 100 Small

500 hickory Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Hickory/hickory.prefab 200 Large hickory

501 hickory_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/Hickory/Dead/hickory_dead.prefab 200 Large hickory

502 hickory_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/Hickory/Sapling/hickory_sapling.prefab 50 Small hickory

503 hickory_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Hickory/Young/hickory_young.prefab 100 Medium hickory

510 londonplane Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/LondonPlane/londonplane.prefab 250 Large londonplane

511 londonplane_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/LondonPlane/Dead/londonplane_dead.prefab 250 Large londonplane

512 londonplane_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/LondonPlane/Sapling/londonplane_sapling.prefab 50 Small londonplane

513 londonplane_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/LondonPlane/Young/londonplane_young.prefab 100 Medium londonplane

514 londonplane2 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/LondonPlane2/londonplane2.prefab 200 Large londonplane

515 londonplane2_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/LondonPlane2/Dead/londonplane2_dead.prefab 200 Large londonplane

520 weepingbeech Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/BeechWeeping/beechweeping.prefab 500 Huge weepingbeech

521 weepingbeech_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/BeechWeeping/Dead/beechweeping_dead.prefab 500 Huge weepingbeech

522 weepingbeech_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/BeechWeeping/Sapling/beechweeping_sapling.prefab 50 Small weepingbeech

523 weepingbeech_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/BeechWeeping/Young/beechweeping_young.prefab 100 Medium weepingbeech

530 birch Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Birch/birch.prefab 200 Large birch

531 empty Tree Default 100 Small birch

532 birch_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/Birch/Sapling/birch_sapling.prefab 50 Small birch

533 birch_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Birch/Young/birch_young.prefab 100 Medium birch

540 willowoak Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/OakWillow/oakwillow.prefab 200 Large willowoak

541 willowoak_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/OakWillow/Dead/oakwillow_dead.prefab 200 Large willowoak

542 willowoak_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/OakWillow/Sapling/oakwillow_sapling.prefab 50 Small willowoak

543 willowoak_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/OakWillow/Young/oakwillow_young.prefab 100 Medium willowoak

550 apple Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Apple/apple.prefab 200 Medium apple

551 apple_blank Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Apple/Blank/apple_blank.prefab 200 Medium apple

552 apple_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/Apple/Dead/apple_dead.prefab 200 Medium apple

553 apple_deadblank Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/Apple/DeadBlank/apple_dead_blank.prefab 200 Medium apple

554 apple_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/Apple/Sapling/apple_sapling.prefab 50 Small apple

555 apple_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Apple/Young/apple_young.prefab 100 Medium apple

556 _apple_green Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Apple/apple_green.prefab 200 Medium applegreen

570 redmaple Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/RedMaple/redmaple.prefab 200 Large redmaple

571 redmaple_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/RedMaple/Dead/redmaple_dead.prefab 200 Large redmaple

572 redmaple_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/RedMaple/Sapling/redmaple_sapling.prefab 50 Small redmaple

573 redmaple_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/RedMaple/Young/redmaple_young.prefab 100 Medium redmaple

580 cypress Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Cypress/cypress.prefab 100 Medium cypress

581 cypress_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/Cypress/Dead/cypress_dead.prefab 100 Medium cypress

582 cypress_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/Cypress/Sapling/cypress_sapling.prefab 50 Small cypress

583 cypress_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Cypress/Young/cypress_young.prefab 75 Medium cypress

584 empty Tree Default 100 Small

585 empty Tree Dead 100 Small

588 cypress3 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Cypress3/cypress3.prefab 200 Large cypress

589 cypress3_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/Cypress3/Dead/cypress3_dead.prefab 200 Large cypress

600 spruce Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorway/sprucenorway.prefab 200 Large spruce

601 spruce_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorway/Dead/sprucenorway_dead.prefab 200 Large spruce

602 spruce_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorway/Sapling/sprucenorway_sapling.prefab 50 Small spruce

603 spruce_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorway/Young/sprucenorway_young.prefab 100 Medium spruce

604 spruce2 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorway2/sprucenorway2.prefab 200 Large spruce2

605 spruce2_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorway2/Dead/sprucenorway2_dead.prefab 200 Large spruce2

620 spruceforest Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorwayForest/sprucenorway_forest.prefab 300 Large spruceforest

621 spruceforest_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorwayForest/Dead/sprucenorway_forest_dead.prefab 300 Large spruceforest

622 spruceforest_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorwayForest/Sapling/sprucenorway_forest_sapling.prefab 50 Small spruceforest

623 spruceforest_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorway/Young/sprucenorway_young.prefab 100 Medium spruceforest

624 spruceforest2 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorwayForest2/sprucenorway_forest2.prefab 300 Large spruceforest2

625 spruceforest2_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorwayForest2/Dead/sprucenorway_forest2_dead.prefab 300 Large spruceforest2

626 spruceforest3 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorwayForest3/sprucenorway_forest3.prefab 300 Large spruceforest3

627 empty Tree Dead 300 Large spruceforest3

628 spruceforest4 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorwayForest4/sprucenorway_forest4.prefab 300 Large spruceforest4

629 spruceforest4_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/SpruceNorwayForest4/Dead/sprucenorway_forest4_dead.prefab 300 Large spruceforest4

640 bushcedar Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/BushCedar/cedar.prefab 100 Medium bushcedar

641 bushcedar_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/BushCedar/Dead/cedar_dead.prefab 100 Medium bushcedar

642 bushcedar_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/BushCedar/Sapling/cedar_sapling.prefab 50 Small bushcedar

700 palm Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Palm/palm.prefab 200 Large palm

701 empty Tree Default 100 Small palm

702 palm_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/Palm/Sapling/palm_sapling.prefab 50 Small palm

703 palm_sapling2 Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/Palm/Sapling2/palm_sapling2.prefab 50 Small palm

704 palm_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Palm/Young/palm_young.prefab 100 Medium palm

720 acacia Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Acacia/acacia.prefab 250 Large acacia

721 acacia_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/Acacia/Dead/acacia_dead.prefab 250 Large acacia

722 acacia_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/Acacia/Sapling/acacia_sapling.prefab 50 Small acacia

723 acacia_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Acacia/Young/acacia_young.prefab 100 Medium acacia

724 acacia2 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Acacia2/acacia2.prefab 250 Large acacia

725 acacia2_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/Acacia2/Dead/acacia2_dead.prefab 250 Large acacia

730 araucaria Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/Araucaria/araucaria.prefab 300 Large araucaria

731 empty Tree Default 100 Small araucaria

732 araucaria_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/Araucaria/Sapling/araucaria_sapling.prefab 50 Small araucaria

733 araucaria_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/Araucaria/Young/araucaria_young.prefab 200 Medium araucaria

750 mesquite Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/HoneyMesquite/mesquite.prefab 180 Large mesquite

751 mesquite_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/HoneyMesquite/Dead/mesquite_dead.prefab 180 Large mesquite

752 mesquite_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Trees/HoneyMesquite/Sapling/mesquite_sapling.prefab 50 Small mesquite

753 mesquite_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/HoneyMesquite/Young/mesquite_young.prefab 100 Medium mesquite

754 mesquite2 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/HoneyMesquite2/mesquite2.prefab 180 Large mesquite

755 mesquite2_dead Tree Dead Models/Vegetation/Trees/HoneyMesquite2/Dead/mesquite2_dead.prefab 180 Large mesquite

780 pinealeppo Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/PineAleppo/pinealeppo.prefab 250 Large pinealeppo

781 empty Tree Dead 100 Small pinealeppo

782 Tree Sapling 100 Small pinealeppo

783 pinealeppo_young Tree Growing Models/Vegetation/Trees/PineAleppo/Young/pinealeppo_young.prefab 100 Medium pinealeppo

784 pinealeppo2 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/PineAleppo2/pinealeppo2.prefab 250 Large pinealeppo

785 empty Tree Dead 100 Large pinealeppo

786 Tree Default 100 Small pinealeppo

787 empty Tree Default 100 Medium pinealeppo

788 pinealeppo3 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/PineAleppo3/pinealeppo3.prefab 250 Large pinealeppo

789 Tree Dead 100 Large pinealeppo

790 Tree Default 100 Small pinealeppo

791 Tree Default 100 Medium pinealeppo

792 pinealeppo4 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/PineAleppo4/pinealeppo4.prefab 200 Large pinealeppo

793 Tree Dead 100 Large pinealeppo

794 Tree Default 100 Small pinealeppo

795 Tree Default 100 Medium pinealeppo

796 pinealeppo5 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Trees/PineAleppo5/pinealeppo5.prefab 250 Large pinealeppo

797 Tree Dead 100 Large pinealeppo

798 Tree Default 100 Small pinealeppo

799 Tree Default 100 Medium pinealeppo

850 cactus Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus2/cactus_tall1.prefab 200 Large cactustall

851 empty Tree Default 25 Small cactustall

852 cactus_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus2/cactus_sapling.prefab 25 Small cactus

853 cactus2 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus2/cactus_tall2.prefab 200 Large cactustall

854 cactus3 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus2/cactus_tall3.prefab 200 Large cactustall

855 cactus4 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus1/cactus1.prefab 100 Small cactus

856 empty Tree Default 25 Small cactus

857 empty Tree Sapling 25 Small cactus

858 cactus5 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus1/cactus2.prefab 100 Small cactus

859 cactus6 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus1/cactus3.prefab 100 Small cactus

860 cactus7 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus3/cactus4.prefab 100 Small cactus

861 empty Tree Default 25 Small cactus

862 empty Tree Default 25 Small cactus

863 cactus8 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus3/cactus4b.prefab 100 Small cactus

864 cactus9 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus3/cactus5.prefab 100 Small cactus

865 cactus10 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus3/cactus5b.prefab 100 Small cactus

866 Tree Default 100 Small

867 Tree Default 100 Small

868 Tree Default 100 Small

869 Tree Default 100 Small

870 biznaga Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Biznaga/biznaga_cactus1.prefab 80 Small biznaga

871 empty Tree Default 25 Small biznaga

872 biznaga_sapling Tree Sapling Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Cactus2/cactus_sapling.prefab 25 Small biznaga

873 biznaga2 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Biznaga/biznaga_cactus1b.prefab 80 Small biznaga

874 biznaga3 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Biznaga/biznaga_cactus2.prefab 80 Small biznaga

875 biznaga4 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Biznaga/biznaga_cactus2b.prefab 80 Small biznaga

876 biznaga5 Tree Default Models/Vegetation/Plants/Cactus/Biznaga/biznaga_cactus3.prefab 80 Small biznaga

877 Tree Default 100 Small

878 Tree Default 100 Small

879 Tree Default 100 Small

900 boulder1 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_l1.prefab 200 Large rocklarge

901 boulder2 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_l2.prefab 200 Large rocklarge

902 boulder3 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_m1.prefab 150 Medium rockmedium

903 boulder4 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_m2.prefab 150 Medium rockmedium

904 boulder5 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_s1.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

905 boulder6 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_s2.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

906 boulder7 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_s3.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

907 boulder8 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_s4.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

908 boulder9 Rock Default Models/World/Boulders/rock_s5.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

911 frozenrock1 Rock Default Models/World/Ice/rock_frozen.prefab 50 Large icerock

915 frozenchest Rock Default Models/World/Ice/FrozenChest/ice.prefab 100 Large icechest

920 rock Rock Default Models/World/Rock1/rock1.prefab 200 Medium rock

930 ironore Rock Default Models/World/Ore1/ironore_rock.prefab 200 Medium ore

940 empty Rock Default 150 Medium rockmedium

941 desertrock2 Rock Default Models/World/Desertrock/desertrock_m2.prefab 150 Medium rockmedium

942 desertrock3 Rock Default Models/World/Desertrock/desertrock_s1.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

943 desertrock4 Rock Default Models/World/Desertrock/desertrock_s2.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

944 desertrock5 Rock Default Models/World/Desertrock/desertrock_s3.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

945 desertrock6 Rock Default Models/World/Desertrock/desertrock_s4.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

946 desertrock7 Rock Default Models/World/Desertrock/desertrock_s5.prefab 60 Small rocksmall

947 Rock Default 60 Small

950 treetrunk Trunk Default Models/Vegetation/Trunks/TreeTrunk/treetrunk.prefab 150 Medium treetrunk

951 empty Trunk Default 100 Medium

952 hollowtrunk Trunk Default Models/Vegetation/Trunks/HollowTrunk/dead_maple_trunk.prefab 100 Medium treetrunkhollow

953 empty Trunk Default 100 Medium

970 branches1 Trunk Default Models/Vegetation/Trunks/Branches/branches1.prefab 50 Small branches

Files

Thanks for doing this Yahgiggle. One question before I install and try it out. Does this routine interfere with areas that are already set up on the server to protect Admin structures?

This works with RW areas so they are unaffected, or if your question is for areas already made using older versions, then again yes its backwards compatible

Bump

Version 3.3

Fixed some bugs

Added B key Menu

Added blueprint placement tracking - type /list in chat for the placed blueprints -- only shows new blueprints - you can teleport to each BP area

Added Block placement info -- you can now find out who placed unknown blocks in unwanted areas, type in chat /blockinfo to turn block info on and off then hit the block once to show its info

Added Horse ownership --- place a saddle onto a horse to become its owner, once you own the horse you can left mouse click for control options

Added some Pets, Fox, cow, chicken, sheep, goat, lion, bear, pig, dummy --- right click them to see what food they like, find food and then hold it in your hand and right click to feed them, keep feeding till they become your pet, dummys need 1x gold ingot, once you own a pet or become friends with a dummy you can left click on them for options

added lock option for admins, lock locks all areas down back to default settings

Added Admin tools menu - - Admins can use Admin tools to set all permissions for the unclaimed area

Added Player tools Players can now set permissions for each area they own, to set permissions stand inside the area you want to change its permissions for, then hit the b key and click open panel, click player tools and toggle each permission on or off.