Posts by Galveston01

Well as I already mentioned you can put all you need in one model too (oft course you have to put all in one object and redo the UV mapping then), so multiple models aren't needed at all; there are other things that are more important right now. Also, you might be the only one who really needs that multi-model support at all. Probably I will add it if there are more people who want that (I always try to add features that what are wanted most at first).

Soweit ich weiss nicht... Du kannst jedoch herausfinden wenn ein Spieler mit terrain oder Blöcken kollidiert, indem du die 1. seine Position von vector3f in chunk- unv block als vector3i konvertierst und 2. den block/terrain an der stelle ermittelt und auf 0 überprüfst. Ist soweit ich weiss der einzige weg bisher
    MfG

Hi community,

I uploaded the other cars again. But unfortunately, because there was a bug in v1.5, you have to download the v1.5.1 to use the other cars in a working way.
    Regards, Galveston01

Ich have die anderen Autos wieder hochgeladen. Aber weil es leider einen Bug in der v.15 gab muss das Plugin auf v1.5.1 upgadatet werden, damit die anderen Fahrzeuge vernünftig funktionieren.
    MfG Galveston01

Hi community,
    After a long time the physics/collision update v1.5 is finally available. Cars will now collide with walls, fall downwards and drive up one block height. The physics only works with blocks and terrain, and everything else (e.g. collision with objects) is nearly impossible to code with the current API. The .cars have to be updated too. I will upload all the cars that were available with the old version again in the next time. A couple new parameters can now be put in the .car file as well as in the Config.txt (for more details see the first post). Hopefully everything works fine.
    Regads, Galveston01

Hallo Community,
    Nach langer Zeit ist das Physik/Kollisions-Update v1.5 verfügbar. Autos kollidieren jetzt mit Wänden, fallen runter und fahren eine Blöckhöhe nach oben. Die Physik funktioniert nur mit Blöcken und Terrain,und alles andere (z.B. Kollision mit Objekten) ist mit der aktuellen API fast unmöglich. Die .car Dateien müssen auch geupdatet werden. Ich werde alle Autos, die mit der alten Version verfügbar waren, in nächster Zeit wieder hochladen. Einige neue Parameter können nun in die .car Dateien und in die Config.txt geschrieben werden (für mehr Details siehe Eingangspost). Ich hoffe alles funktioniert.
    MfG Galveston01

Hi community,
    I uploaded a few more versions of the metal elevator. To use them you have to update the plugin too, because the old version had a little problem with the rotation of the elevator.

there is already a tank model available for the simple car plugin; it can be transfered to the static models or be directly used in the simple car plugin (then it is drivable too)

frankly speaking I am realy busy the last time. I habe already got a (nearly) working physics update. But I couldn't already publish it. Hopefully I can do this in the near future...

Of course this can be done, but it will be totally senseless for people who only want to use the plugin to show the models, not create own new ones. The plugin will then have to call the scan method all 0.5-1 seconds(which will of course have an impact on the performance). I don't really see the problem at reloading the plugin allways you changed something on the models. Besides, I would like to rework the whole plugin completele in the near future so you won't need the rp command anymore to place models (probably I can add a command to reload all models).

Hi community,
    Version 1.0.1 is now available.
    It fixes the bug that the panel wasn't closeable if other plugins which registered keys were installed too. Now it adds its key registers instead of replacing the other ones.
    (Hint: If you're using the teleport plugin, you have to update it too)

Hi community,
    Version 1.3.1 is now available.
    It fixes the bug that the list wasn't closable if other plugins which registered keys were installed too. Now it adds its key registers instead of replacing the other ones.
    (Hint: If you're using the elevator plugin, you have to update it too)

Really nice models @randymarsh :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think I will rework the script so it will be easier to use (so you needn't place all objects manually in the file). Hopefully I find the time to make the changes, this would make things much easier...

Die Größe ist ja mit dem Modell festgelegt. Du könntest höchstens den scale Faktor ändern (in der BigMetalEelv_8x8x5.elev), was jedoch Höhe, Breite und Länge proportional verändern würde. Ansonsten muss ein neuer Elevator (mit der entsprechenden Größe) erstellt werden und im assets-Ordner abgelegt werden. Demnächst werde ich auch noch neue Elevators in anderen Größen hochladen

Ist das Gleiche wie mit zu vielen Scripts, das belastet Server unnötig und kann zu Problemen führen.

Mit dem Unterschied dass die (Lua)Scripts während der Laufzeit noch interpretiert werden mussten. Die Java-Plugins würden das annähernd bis genauso schnell wie als Ingame feature hin bekommen, da sie vorkompilliert sind und so geladen werden, dass sie danach quasi eine Klasse wie jede andere auch im Spiel wäden. Vor allem würde das Plugin ja nur zum ein- bzw. abschalten des Invisible Modus benötigt. Wenn das Plugin halbwegs vernünftig programmiert wurde, sollte es auch nicht zu Abstürzen oder ähnlichen Problemen führen.