Posts by Galveston01

Hi community,

This is a simple plugin that allows you to place (still very basic, but working) elevators in your world. Easily rename the 'test-welt.elevs' file to 'your-worldname.elevs' and put the type and coordinates inside the file.

In the .elevs file you have to put the elevators properties like '--property:value'. After that write '#elevtype'. You successfully added an elevator:)

Possible properties for an elevator in the .elevs file:

pxnumericposition x
    pynumericposition y
    pznumericposition z
    rnumericrotation
    floorsintnumber of floors
    floorheightnumericheight of 1 floor

Example:

Code
    --px:400
    --py:153
    --pz:-120
    --r:180
    --floors:4
    --floorheight:7
    #MetalElev_8x8x5

You can also add custom elevator models. Feel free to send them to me and I will attach them to this post.

To add an own elevator you have to create a file called 'your-elevators-name.elev' in the assets directory and put the properties of your new elevator inside it. Here's a list of all possible properties:

cabinmodeltextPath to the cabin-model
    cabintexturetextPath to the cabin-texture
    door1modeltextPath to the first door-model
    door1texturetextPath to the first door-texture
    door2modeltextPath to the second door-model
    door2texturetextPath to the second door-texture
    panelmodeltextPath to the panel-model
    spaneltexturetextPath to the panel-texture
    buttonmodeltextPath to the button-model
    buttontexturetextPath to the button-texture
    buttonxnumericcorrect button position x (needed if ray-casting isn't working(then the button isn't interactable))
    buttonynumericcorrect button position y (needed if ray-casting isn't working(then the button isn't interactable))
    buttonznumericcorrect button position z (needed if ray-casting isn't working(then the button isn't interactable))
    panelxnumericcorrect panel position x (needed if ray-casting isn't working(then the panel isn't interactable))
    panelynumericcorrect panel position y (needed if ray-casting isn't working(then the panel isn't interactable))
    panelznumericcorrect panel position z (needed if ray-casting isn't working(then the panel isn't interactable))
    scalenumericscale all models
    door1routenumericdistance the door 1 has to move to open/close
    door2routenumericdistance the door 2 has to move to open/close; usually it is door1route*(-1)
    doorspeednumericspeed of the door while opening
    dooropentimenumerichow long the door stays opened before it closes again
    drivespeednumericspeed of the elevator while driving
    arrivewaitnumerictime the elevator waits after arriving the target floor before opening the door

I will add a few more elevator-models (probably in the next days). Currently, if you call an elevator and it is allready driving anywhere, it does nothein. In the future I will add a queue so it will drive from floor to floor.

Hi community,
    I updated the plugin to v1.3. Now the list command opens a gui that shows all the possible points and allows you to teleport to them by clicking on them.

Ok I will try whether this works vor not. I gonna upload the updated Version tomorrow (today my Internet isn't working, tomorrow it should be OK again)

Hi community,
    This is a simple plugin that allows you to measure the distance between two points. Points can be: me/mark/origin/spawn/spawnprimary/spawnsecondary/#player/(x;y;z)
    Possible commands:
    •/measure help
    •/measure setmark
    •/measure setmark point
    •/measure rmmark
    •/measure point1:point2

Examples:
    /measure setmark
    ->sets mark on your position
    /measure setmark spawn
    ->sets mark on spawn point position
    /measure me:mark
    ->measures distance between you and your mark
    /measure #Galveston01:origin
    ->measures distance between #Galveston01 and the origin(0;0;0)
    /measure (0;1;2):(3;4;5)
    ->measures distance between (0;1;2) and (3;4;5)

I tried to write a minimap-Plugin. But my problem was that it isn't possible to draw on own components or something like this. So I had to use a GuiLabel for every block. That slowed down the game extremely (for map sizes about 100x100 you had to wait around 10seconds until the game stopped stucking after you changed your block position). One more problem was that it isn't possible to access the game textures...

Hi community,
    I updated the plugin. Now you can add a Config file to decide yourselve which commands can be used by all players and which only by admins.

Hi community,
    This plugin allows every player to set his unique home point and to port to it. It was made on request by @PatrickBronke.

Dieses Plugin erlaubt es jedem Spieler einen eigenen Home-Punkt zu setzen und zu diesem zu porten. Es wurde auf Wunsch von @PatrickBronke gemacht.

all commands:

/home helpshows a list of all posible /home commands
    /hometeleport to your home point
    /home setset your home point to your current position
    /home set [x] [y] [z]set your home point to the position (x;y;z)

admin-only commands:

/home [player]teleport to [player]'s home
    /home set [player]set [player]'s home to your current position
    /home set [player] [x] [y] [z]set [player]'s home point to the position (x;y;z)

hint: the default home point is the spawn point