Posts by Schrijven

First of all I like to wish the creators of Rising World a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I love the game, with its beautiful nature, the awesome wildlife, and the enormous choice of stone and wood blocks, tiles, and what not all. Too much to mention really.
    About suggestions, it would be great if there would be a possibility to make wooden fence units on the work bench or so. Not in block form but actual fencing. Units that can be placed fitted to one another (as in Mine Craft). And another one: Love the fruit trees and veggies too of course but, eventually, when you have nothing more important to do, could we get seedling from watermelons and pumpkins as well? And last but not least, how about rain in the green areas and snow in the snowy areas if you were not planning to do so already. I can imagine that that is quite a big thing to ask but it would be very nice though.
    Years ago my daughter hooked me up with Mine Craft but although interesting in all the possibilities, I've wished then already that someone would come up with a sort of the same game but without the Lego-look. My wish got fulfilled and I'm very happy with it. Many thanks to the team of Rising World. :)

I really enjoy the game and are always looking forward to new updates. Just wondering why oh why, are animals still "flying" in the air and "walking" trough walls, halfway get "stuck" with only heads above ground etc. etc.
    I think this is a serious bug that should have priority over other updates. It makes it impossible to "hold" cows, pigs etc. in shacks and fencing, which should be an important part of farming and survival as well.
    Hope someone can take on this urgent task! Thanks for any consideration. X(;(:)