Fencing, Rain, Snow, Seedlings

• First of all I like to wish the creators of Rising World a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I love the game, with its beautiful nature, the awesome wildlife, and the enormous choice of stone and wood blocks, tiles, and what not all. Too much to mention really.
    About suggestions, it would be great if there would be a possibility to make wooden fence units on the work bench or so. Not in block form but actual fencing. Units that can be placed fitted to one another (as in Mine Craft). And another one: Love the fruit trees and veggies too of course but, eventually, when you have nothing more important to do, could we get seedling from watermelons and pumpkins as well? And last but not least, how about rain in the green areas and snow in the snowy areas if you were not planning to do so already. I can imagine that that is quite a big thing to ask but it would be very nice though.
    Years ago my daughter hooked me up with Mine Craft but although interesting in all the possibilities, I've wished then already that someone would come up with a sort of the same game but without the Lego-look. My wish got fulfilled and I'm very happy with it. Many thanks to the team of Rising World. :)

• I'd love if weather would be included in the game. A game like this deserves a high quality weather simulation. I imagine how dark clouds are rolling in over the Plains and thunder and lightning start as the rain pours down.
    Seasons would be nice, too. This would be an additional challenge on the farming aspect and pose an additional level of consideration for survival.

Annual plants would not regrow after winter.

Add hay for feeding livestock.

Improve loading the smelter. That's a pain.

Other than that I love the game!

• - Fence blocks have been confirmed to be a planned item for us to obtain. Here's to hoping the updates shall allow room for them to be added into the game.
    [Fence Extra: Would love to see the European styled high-stone fence in various style & such. Even curved ones, slim ones, rough ones, smooth ones, and various other sorts from 80's to modern.]

- Fruit & nut trees are more or less implied, yet it be awesome if we could actually gain banana trees, coconut trees, walnut trees, & all those various sorts. The obvious bit being in their appropriate biomes. This could get nicely FTB (Minecraft modpack), or even Animal Crossing: New Leaf style of things.

- Melon seeds is something that Red51 should easily sneak in within the next few coming updates. Just get it out of the way. Same with pumpkins. Just get it out of the way. [Pumpkin pie also, please; One you can even place on a table, or similar.]

- Weather is confirmed, yet waiting on water & dungeons to be added. Seasons may be a tricky thing, yet should be something experimented on.

------------

I had so many nice moments that I can't treat it like crap like the other people, yet feel Minecraft was being held back quite a lot to keep it "kid friend'y", or something "safe" in Mojang's eyes. I respect Minecraft a lot, yet see Rising World being what Minecraft should have been. Need that one "last dance" from Minecraft? Check out 'Feed The Beast" & make sure to pick the 'Mindcrack' modpack, or something to do with Technology. Even make sure it has 'Traincraft' in it to get an idea of where this game is going + biomes-o-plently.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!