Posts by ArcticuKitsu

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)

1) I'm open for a third trip to Japan, or my second to Vancouver. For now, I have to settle with dealing with 2020 issues (still) while seeking a place to actually settle. My fellow coworkers and myself are absolutely livid we're being forced into a corner and onto the street (paying arm and a leg for everything) in a country where people are willing "gluttons for punishment" in Canada. You're even being shamed into being a willing masochistic moron to part with all the money in your wallet. If you cry you're allegedly an "alt-right Nazi" and that pisses me off. In this economy I'm not even allowed to live anywhere in Canada, also special thanks to people who support woke politics. It's also why people are furious with me, they desire to push people onto the streets. Google up all the tent cities we have going on in Canada, etc. It's what I've been posting about, yet people get so offended about reality it causes threads to get locked. People can't cope properly. Whenever, as a Canadian, I can own an apartment in Canada I'll do so, and I have to find an apartment at the end of 2024. I can't go on trips anymore. With the way politics goes it's other people who are allowed to do so and I'm supposed to be homeless. Maybe Japan is indeed a place for me, people seem to desire me more there than they do here in Canada. I'm trapped in Canada now, maybe for good now. I'm probably going to die in this politically corrupted shithole. I can't do trips anymore, even if it's to scout for places. I'm dead here now (for now).

Hospital wise, I'm fine now. I have a secondary checkup in April. Better than I was where I felt like I was actually dying. I'm happy to be alive, though noted previously. I'm also aware I vent a lot, though certain things just have to be said.

2) Yeah, as noted, I'm trying to wait for the Rising World "Map" update so I can finally do more in the game. Need more interactive features and QoL features. I I feel I hit so many reality notes in both game & forums to the point we're not allowed to do anything with Rising World anymore. I'm still riding the waves. I can still do all the avoiding I can, people will still find a reason to be offended by my presence, as they are with Mori from Hololive, or whatever. I'm not even allowed to breath on the Rising World Steam forum. People are doing all the weird backwards work for me in the whole "social distancing" thing allegedly claiming to block me, etc so I guess it works out in all these strange ways. If there is time Wednesday I'll go dig into the whole Blue Archive mods for Minecraft. That, or Little Maids mod. Maybe. And yeah, Japan is my gateway to freedom. I'm probably going to miss my chance to head back there with how trapped I shall now be over here in Canada. Gaming may take a hit as well.

3) As for the Blue Archive Anime side of things I'm happy one of the "best girl" finally had her recent PV shared. So cute. :love:

Onikata Kayoko, with her trusty Heckler & Koch P30L pistol using a silencer.

The video you shared previously has her. The guy who made the video you shared also noted her "gas" feature, something which is fear itself. Fear and intimidation as a goth-punk girl.

Anime keeps calling out to me, and this is a good way to make me happy again. Seeing Kayoko in Minecraft & the Anime is a nice hype factor.

Now, if only we could somehow import models into Rising World I would nudge everything as close to reference as possible. Have to wait on Red51 to further push the API further and to still find the right willing soul to help out. Though, if Red51 hates me for whatever reason I won't be allowed to do what I desire with Rising World. If that's the case I would indeed have to find an alternative game similar to Rising World. Yeah, from the looks of things I'll have to seek outsourcing help from external sites, as slim as that may be. I'm a villain in Rising World being accused of stupid crap so maybe that's indeed the avenue of external help. Everything was noted to be my fault, hence why I keep noting such.

If I'm allowed to easily import stuff of my own accord (without requiring 24 hour Youtube tutorials & 24 million external softwares) then I'd be happy. A simple modding API to give the NPC a Kayoko appearance, a pistol, their own default animations, etc (Vroid/VRChat/Tower Unite style) then I'd do everything myself. I won't harass someone, I'd just do it myself. I'd customize my own game in my own happy Anime corner, as one would have done with Skyrim modding, giving Kayoko her own active form in Rising World. I would even happily have her tag along to shoot bandits, pirates, and whoever else dares ruin my day inside of Rising World. :saint:

I've noted time and again how Minecraft is "boring" and "lonely", and how it needed a push to be more attractive. What I've been sharing is a good start to that, the whole LMM & BA Mod side of things. I tried noting this, yet everything always went "wooooosh". I guess I hang around Anime too much with Western games now lagging behind heavily. I've noted Kayoko above, but that goes for anything KanColle, Azur Lane, Busou Shinki, etc. Anything, and everything neat I would willingly import, if given proper modding-friendly tools to do so.

-----------------

Side-note - Enshrouded:

Enshrouded was noted a lot on Steam and here so I figured I'd look at their roadmap to see what they have currently planned, and planned for the future. Steam Deck support is in the future. The way they handle their NPCs is fairly passive, something not to my taste. It has to handle what you see above with LittleMads Mod & Blue Archive mod. They have to actually be active.

This video tells you where to find the NPCs, how to handle them, yet the NPCs are agitatingly passive. They're pretty much useless, or at least to me at first glance. They need to be more proactive and assertive, like the Minecraft mods I shared. On the roadmap it was noted you would eventually obtain more settlement NPCs of two kinds, and even pet NPCs. What about companions? The game is built as a co-op game, what about NPCs? You know, like Dragon's Dogma type companions being Pawns. I'm simply going to sideline Enshrouded, it doesn't hit the right notes I seek and desire. It's currently not the game for me.

Viewing Enshrouded from the NPC angle has me fuming and livid. Frustrated. I'm being hammered back into Minecraft and I'm agitated about that fact. Thankfully, it appears to be Java side of things.

I've also tried seeking out some Japanese sandbox games, there really isn't any. They don't sell well in Japan. It's RPGs & gatches, or bust. Mods for games, sure. Rising World and other games have to be modded so I have to find whatever game is modded. Anything other than Minecraft level of modding and accessibility. If Rising World could mature and wake up it would be the perfect platform for all these awesome mods. I need to find some alternatives just in case I'll be forcefully evicted from Rising World in one manner or another.

Minetest was neat, but as was noted by someone else and myself it's still highly youthful. I really need to dig overly deep to find something on the Japanese side giving us all the benefits for genuine fun sake. If people desire to mod then they would mod, and I need to find that sort of game. Everything done for fun and escapism. I miss that point of view in gaming. Even for Skyrim. You request something and someone would tweak their mod to fit what you've requested. Those modders are fun. :monocle:

----------

I guess this is considered rambling. I guess I'll stop there, after I note the following..... I want to see where I still stand in Rising World so I'll continue to test the waters. It however legit feels people actually hate me for invalid reasons so I'll simply stay out of spite knowing people hate me for bullcrap reasons, and because Rising World is awesome with neat modding potentials. Once I get my own little Anime pocket realm I'll do my own thing. I'm simply waiting on maps, trains, NPC Companions, and proper Anime mods to keep to myself. If another game does better than Rising World offering what I desire I'll jump ship (in response to forum hostilities) to that other game in parallel standards, or better.

Blue Archive is bliss.

Can't go wrong with Blue Archive's music. :nerd:

I had a Japan trip to go to from January 26th to February 19/20th giving people a break from me and themselves. The best time of my life, as with the 2023 trip. It was awesome seeing all the fun common sense and creativity there. People were even upset they couldn't meet up with me while there, yet happy when they finally managed to meet up. I was a wreck, yet still made the most of it with what I planned and meeting up with a few people. Everything was tightly planned to the point I sadly had to even give up on a few places to visit. I sadly also had to visit the hospital shortly after returning from Japan from March 3rd to 7th from an infection spawning brutal fevers. I probably could have died then. Self-caused. From then on I tried playing Rising World only to end up fading in and out of it. Spinning cotton using the tape-on-mouse trick burnt me out from RIsing World. Granted, I do have more threads to work with now. I've built a few more structures, and a farm. That's about it. Nothing major. Waiting on the maps update to return to my original settlements, as well as to branch out to new biomes. I've been mainly hanging around Azur Lane and Blue Archive mainly. Blue Archive is awesome. I've even tried messing around with the Little Maids mod (UWU Little Maids mod) for Minecraft via Curse Forge launcher. Been given a rough spawn. Still don't have maids, I however made my spawn less brutal via Java version. I dislike Minecraft, though the Japanese modded side has been calling out to me.

If we had these Little Maids mod added into Rising World everything would be a bit better for the grind. Of course, the robotic maids would have to be tuned to Rising World graphics and animations, and I'm fine with that. As long as they're cute, adorable, and helpful I wouldn't mind.

I may fiddle with the Blue Archive mini-mod of Shiroko later.

If people are going to be rude to you then you might as well go to where you're actually desired, such as the Anime world of gaming.

Maybe you're right. If I'm not wanted in Rising World maybe I should go to where I'm desired. People have openly gaslit me, voided me, harassed me, and even shut me down in the plugin request with false accusations. I've been desiring to jump back into PalWorld (as you've noted), or even Craftopia, even if both game are harsh on both my PC and Steam Deck. There are a few games I've seen pop up. I've even picked up the original Dragon Quest Builder. I need to find an alterative as a proper safety net game, somewhere where people know how to be kind, helpful, respectful, and more humane. Maybe I should make my way back into VRChat, even if I'm forever alone there. I even saw people hyping up Enshrouded so maybe I can mess around there seeing where it all leads. If I can find a Japanese outlet, or something maybe we can have more fun mods and plugins for that game. I sided with Rising World because of how we'll get awesome ships, trains, and how the API/Plugin shall shape the game. There was even a chance for NPC Companions, but Red51 even noted numerous times that's an overly slim chance.

Sadly, people have strongly voted in banning me, refusing to inject fun mods, etc, even falsely flagging me as a villain (you know, victim-blaming behaviour) so maybe I'll have to seek a game similar to Rising World and hype it up more than I had with Rising World. That alterative game to Rising World however has to be found first before I potentially jump ship. There are many games similar to Rising World, they however need to have trains, posters, horses, and etc. Even fun Anime mods at their side. They need to be built, matured, and be known to me before I consider even jumping ship. I'll still keep hanging around Rising World, though am aware of how dishonest people have been.

Maybe this should have been a DM, but it is what it is. People are free to talk about Anime, etc. Anime is like a dream; Soothing, peaceful, and an escapism. If I ever see an Azur Lane, KanColle, Busou Shinki, or any other Anime mod for Rising World then that be awesome. Blue Archive mod for Rising World would be glorious, even boosting Rising World to the top. For now, I'll have to settle for the Minecraft mod, I guess. I even have to wait for Rising World to mature even further. I can't wait for the upcoming Blue Archive Anime, people shall be more than hyped up for everything awesome and positive. Maybe they'll eventually find the Blue Archive mod for Minecraft. If Rising World had that Rising World would be boosted in popularity, hopefully enjoyment.:nerd:

Awesome on the new profile. Looks good on you. Thanks for sharing the videos, looking good. I'm itching to play-test it. I however need to find time for it, and everything else. If things mellow out maybe I can have fun with Blue Archive for Rising World, but that now seems slimmer than anything in the world. Everything seems so impossible, and intentionally so. Maybe things shall change for the better in the future, who knows. I want to have faith in Rising World, but we shall see.

We'll see what the future holds. Thanks for your concerns. If anything, I'm simply happy to alive. Everything is taken for granted.

(Edit: Had to do a few typo edits in my haste posting. I'll probably edit some more, or post a follow-up post. As I said, I'm simply happy to be alive, yet I may not even be allowed to have that joy either.)

It honestly amazes me how much people desire not to have fun in their life. It genuinely does. Because my other thread was hijacked, sabotaged, and butchered by sensitive people I'm now forced to share this thread because of other manipulative and falsely-speaking people by only sharing Blue Archive content from it, something which was intentionally ignored to attack me with other low-hanging fruit. Learn to have fun and be less offended. Learn to have more cuteness in your life and less gaslighting. A forum is a place speak with like-minded people, but because we're in the age of 2020+ you're not even allowed to discuss the game the forum is about, let alone side-things. Shame.

Embrace the goodness that is Blue Archive.

(Until Rising World is chosen to have a mod of it's own, I have to share Minecraft's version until then. Once Rising World obtains its own version I'll hype and preach about it instead.)

---------

Shiroko from Blue Archive.

(The files replace the dog/wolf, but only client side; Tweets/posts have specific replies to them showing alternate images and files.)

It's cute, and it's awesome. I love how wholesome it is. Rising World would genuinely benefit in having this for the whole fun and entertainment factor.

-------

Alternate Blue Archive mod for Minecraft

Rising World would be awesome in having these sorts of mod, court-of-public-opinion willing.

------

Left for Dead 2 Blue Archive mod:

--------

Have some beautiful music.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to go suffer in the real world (as well as digital) because that is what the Rising World community has desired I should do. They've wished ill will on me. o7

I'm livid with people, but I'm happy with the way you're treating the game.

1) As expected, and it makes me happy. Keeping them unharvested for now so I can have something to pick up later.

2) Yup, as noted. Good luck on future cactus and plant additions. Would be awesome to grow them out and use them as garden material.

3) Aleppo Pines, maybe. Yeah. The dry ones. Good to hear they're on your to-do list.

4) Snake meat? Neat. Good addition. Take your time, though would be neat having snake-specific recipes for the fun of it.

5) I guess that's one way of getting around. For when the time comes I do hope it's eventually possible. Doesn't have to be now, maybe later.

Thanks Red51.

And again. you again bring up the same stuff. you are the victim, you after getting gaslighted, you are thrown under the bus. again and again and again.

In a world of Karma you need to face your consequences, and you refuse to do so. I keep trying to better myself, and I noted that. You refused to read that because you're guilty of nonsense. Just because I've posted videos you dislike you chose to harass me, bully me, and even reach for low hanging roots to attempt to view like a White Knight. That's genuinely disgusting. How cowardly. Just because the world is now cloaked by fake nonsense you're pretending to upload new justice and it's pathetic. You're you, not some fake person, and you refuse to see this. You're not a hero, and I'm just a hot-headed Canadian.

Of course I'm going to say the same stuff. What do you want me to say, that I've been sexually assaulted by some gangsters? You've been vile, as has Red_Baron, and other people. I've been thrashed on, stepped on, spat on, and constantly told what has happened to me is an illusion, as you have done again. I've been meaning to add that you also appear to manipulate people, and that's what you've done. I feel bad for people who have to deal with you.

And yes, I've been thrown under the bus in every community, including this one, because that's how forums are. They're toxic by nature, and why certain folks have noted as to why they don't actively post on forums. You can't gaslight this, yet you keep doing so. Let's conveniently ignore the Discord moment where I was harassed for 2-3 hours straight, even when they knew I depressed. I bookmarked my own tweet to myself, yet it offended people. EVERYTHING offends everybody and people have such thin skins it's insane. Insanely thin skins.

I already said how I've been bullied on my own Discord group over a tweet, yet that keeps slipping your attention. You're an idiot for doing that, and even hypocritical. You're perfectly fine for me to be harassed and trashed, yet you pretend to uphold some fake justice about fake minorities. And I'm not even allowed to post on forums because other people own the property of Rising World. Everything belong to other people. Everything is about them and Rising World. Everything has to be about other people, and maybe it should. Let Rising World suffer then if you desire to be so fake.

If you're going to mock me then at least face the consequences. Don't be a coward about it. You came in here laughing so at least redeem yourself somehow, and honestly. I'm tired of people's idiocies.

In the same moment you do exactly that to others, in this case me.

Bullshit. I'm hot-headed, yes. But I do not bully people. Again, it's perfectly fine for others to treat me like trash, yet when I point out other people's stupid behaviour everything is always my fault. My fault I started WW2, etc. Nah. This is why I can't agree with you.

Forums are toxic by nature, and you're one of those active users.

As I've said previously (many times) you have no remorse. You refuse to accept your sin, yet you want me to be fully sinful. Everythign is always my fault, yet you're always clean of errors. You actively harassed me in my own thread, even knocking me down as the person had in my own Discord group. Low blow, and fairly cowardly. I wouldn't be surprised if you violate people in real world.

I Don't care what you call me, neither what others call me. that's their issue, not mine. I'm not a saint, not even religious, I am honest. if i talk to someone and getting bullsh*t back I'm calling that out for what it is.

By saying this you actually do care, hence why you're here trying to defend yourself after treating me like trash. If you actually were as modest as you claimed to be you wouldn't be here pretending. You act like you're a Saint, yet you're being idiotic in the process. And yes, you're not Saint, glad we agree. You're a forum troll.

Nah, you're not calling it out as it is. You even refused to see your own sins when other people called you out on your nonsense.

The only reason why I answered was because you brought up very bad language about minorities, in a forum that is definitely not the place for such, if there is any at all.

Oh, please! You're being hypocritical. You're happy when people suffer on forums, or when Rising World was more in your grasp, yet you're pretending to care about something so fake. Granted, you've done less of the Rising World hogging so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and praise there. Your abusive behaviour wasn't welcomed on the forum when you tried to crown Rising World for yourself, and the recent behaviour isn't welcomed as well of openly mocking me (bullying me) then gaslighting me while pretending to defend some fake victims. Then there was a case of other people desiring me not to have fun with Rising World, desiring me to be "forever-banned", constantly wishing me bad luck, and even desiring Red51 not to listen to me. I'm always the evil one. Even to Draven_Crow, the dramatic person, he always baited me and I got agitated over that. Don't have poison in your words, don't bait me, and everything shall be fine. You're lucky I'm here so you can step on me like a rug. You however need to learn every hostile action has consequences. You need to learn being fake doesn't take you places in life. You need to be honest and genuine, something you haven't been.

You don't care about these fake minorities, you only care about the image. That's disgusting and hypocritical. There's actual problems in the world and you don't even care about those, only the fake easy fights you can win.

Maybe it's about time for your block soon. Let's see what you say in the reply, or if this idiotic fight is broken up.

Think of me what you want but i ask you to stay away from racist, sexist or any other bashing. being silent is no option here, in my opinion.

You don't even care about that, you only desire an easy hypocritical victory. A low hanging fruit. Very cowardly of you.

"I can get one-up on Arcticu if I tell him he's being stupid by using negative buzzwords on him. I can shame him that way! Awesome! I win!"

---

I don't feel like playing Rising World again, my mood was ruined by hypocritical nonsense. Maybe I'll go play something else again, or Anime. Anime never disappoints. At least Anime is honest and like a dream.

I'm here for Rising World, and I genuinely hope, wish, and pray we eventually see fun playful mods, as the Japanese have done with Minecraft just today, as of this posting. Not even one hour has elapsed seeing fun entertaining cute mods for Minecraft. It's a character from another game called 'Blue Archive'.

I, at the very least, hope we eventually see fun playful mods like these in Rising World. Actual fun ones without the whole "I wish death on Arcticu" stuff. I need to find more Japanese escapism, and away from people being fake and dishonest. If we can have actual fun elements in the Rising World it'll make it even more appealing. But I guess we're not even allowed that. And yes, I'm aware we have to wait on the API to mature, something I'll actually wait on. I'll wait for RIsing World's API to mature to where we can eventually have something similar to the above before requesting aid elsewhere. People have openly noted I'm a piece of trash and they won't help me so I'll have to seek actual aid and assistance elsewhere, maybe from the Asian community.

I'm now left livid, and at a loss for hope. *sighs*.

What does the future contain? Misery, it seems. Maybe you guys are right, maybe I should be banned just because people enjoy being dishonest, vile, and fake. You guys seem to own the game and I'm not allowed to play Rising World. :wacko:

Back then when i was new to RW you were very nice and friendly. Open-minded and interested in my buildings and my world, giving me a place on your server, which i higly appreciate until this day. It was a very nice time and i admired your vision for this server. But somewhen down the road you lost track of your own feelings and behaviour. Your posts are constantly about gaslighting (back then i had to google what it actually means) and how bad others treat you. Yet now we are here, several years later, and you generalize, bully others and do what you can to deflect critics - which in fact is what gaslighting means. To deflect something by the use of invented or twisted facts.

I hope you find a way to come back to your true inner self, that i saw a few years ago. I really liked this person you were back then. But right now all i can say is that i hope you will not post any homophobic or passive-aggressive stuff like in your previous posts anymore. From my point of view, you are crossing a line here.

You're not gaslighting me while pretending to be like some fake plastic Saint, Pope, or some religious person. Don't be fake. I'm tired and exhausted of being thrown under the bus time and again because other people can't take responsibility for their own mistakes. YOU'VE done this to yourself, and that's why you had a handful of people barking back at you to stop being arrogant and egoistical. You never listened to them. You're not the Pope so cut the crap. One minute you mock me by laughing at me, then you pretend to be some Holy Figure saint. Nah, man. I can't. You're 100% fake.

Of course I'm nice to people who are nice back, yet when people tell me everything is always falsely my fault then they're a pile of trash. Avanar, don't gaslight, and don't treat me as a blacksheep. Sadly, I can't say the same for you because you've desired to hijack my private server. Not directly, but indirectly. You've suggested to host my server on your server hosting, and then you kept going further and further to the point people had to call you out. You NEVER (ONCE) bothered to acknowledge them. You always casted them aside. I still remember their posts. They may be lost in time, but I remember their posts.

No, I'm not bullying anyone. Maybe I get a bit hot headed, but I do not bully anyone. If anyone bullies then I have to look at you (look at your "HAHAHAHA!" post, amongothers), or even Red_Baron pretending his sins are mine. Antagonizing? Maybe if people were normal and down to earth we wouldn't be at each other's throats. I desired to share some videos and you guys are jumping at me like I'm some lunatic, gaslighting, etc. If anybody is bullying it's you guys, and you keep proving my point over and over again.

I HAD TO F***ING LEAVE THE UNOFFICIAL DISCORD GROUP BECAUSE EVERYBODY WAS BEING VILE. For my own health and sanity I had to leave a toxic environment, AS VORTAC, just to escape SOME of other people's idiocies. It's a shame I'm being forcefully pushed off the forums as well because people genuinely enjoy being fake. I wish I was joking, but I'm not. People enjoy being fake, and vile. I'm not Homophobic, or transphobic, it's just people aren't honest with themselves constantly preaching about things which don't matter. If you want to continue to lie to yourself then that's on you, you're the one at a loss. The fact of the matter is people aren't honest, and neither are you. I'm only on the forums just to keep up on Red51, but you guys keep pushing me out of the forums. I even attempted a hiatus to avoid your stupid childish nonsense, yet it's hard to get news that way. Red51 only posts on forums. I need another outlet for Red51's Rising World updates, and Trello falls behind on that in regards to Steam forum post updates.

Avanar, don't gaslight me. Don't play the saint, nor the angel. You're anything but that, as as with your friends who went on a tirade on my private discord server taking advantage of my depression back in 2018, or whenever it was. It was when my Java server was public, and when I shared that harmless tweet causing that one idiot to go on a rampage. If I died from their verbal assaults that's on them, and that's YOUR sins to carry, NOT MINE. Everything always had to be my fault. Everything. Nobody was happy, nor chose a positive path. Everything was wrong, or wasn't done right. Nobody was happy being a bunch of spoiled brats. It's a private server, not a public one. People were whiny and moany, as noted in in the context of your posts.

Don't blame your idiocies on mine, and stop pretending to be a bunch of saints. I'll be nice to whoever is normal, which is sadly becoming less and less. I'm here for Rising World, for Rising World's modding stuff, and for Red51. I HAVE to follow these forums for Red51's news or else I'm out of the loop. Maybe you guys shall finally have your wish when Red51's arms are finally forced to force me off this forum (and Steam). It would however be nice if people could behave like proper humans, not like robots.

If people can stop being vile for one year (or more) then we can be friends again, but you (Avanar) have just shown you refuse to take responsibility for your own sins. I can't forgive you. Ever. I usually do, to a fault and naivety, yet with you I can't forgive you at all. No matter how much you beg and moan, I can't forgive you for all the hurt you've done. Nor the other person. There are certain people I simply have to cut ties with, no matter what. I'll see your next response (if one) and will have to be forced to block you, as you have done to me. You refused to be human.

Just because you can blame someone else doesn't mean you should. Have some restraint, and learn to read other people's criticism of yours. Learn from it, and become better. I know I do that 50% of the time, but I also consider how true people are to their own character while providing me these advices. I know with how the world is shifting people are more inclined to be less honest with themselves, and I see that in yourself and others. People fake-flexing on Steam forums, etc, and even trashing on my posts because they can't do the whole "food for thought" stuff. I'm seeing other honest people getting rewarded clown awards, being mocked, knocked down, and it's just depressing. I guess you have to be pre-programmed to hate on other people, and that's how people shall go, as you've shown (with others having replied to me, or how they view me.)

I'll be normal once people themselves chose to be more normal, and also less naive at the same time. For you, Avanar, I hope you choose to be actually honest one day. I haven't crossed any lines, but people constantly gaslighting has. If you want to be fake then that's on you, but I doubt you'll chose to be your honest self. Everybody desires to cause other people to suicide. How sad......

Once a game becomes more popular it always attracts the worst people, and I can see it growing in the Rising World forums like cancer. I hope you wake up to reality one day...... I really do.

Now I'm not even allowed to show videos because it offends people. How stupid! Then people say they're here for Rising World and I can't even do that when people desire me banned, or for Red51 not to listen to me, downplay various threads, or hijack certain threads for themselves, etc. People are so full of themselves. Or that private discord harassment, or those clown awards, and everything is always against me. What a shame. People falsely noting they're here for Rising World but then I see them trolling on forums, or trying to find ways to knock me down, ban me, hate me, or whatever nonsense. If you were here for Rising World you wouldn't stoop so low. You would be suggesting proper features, helping with bug fixes, making plugins, and actually supporting Rising World. You would attempt to make videos for Youtube, etc.

Rising World doesn't feel like a safe place and it's because of the people. Red51 is cool, but not the people.

--------

TL;DR:

I'll respond normally if people themselves can behave normally, which they're deciding not to do. People keep choosing to be vile and toxic, or view me as a threat, so we keep having to be at one another's throats. It's not where I desire to be, it's where other people desire us to be. I have to keep pointing the flaws, yet people are just stubborn people. If I die because of other people's idiocies then that's on you, not me. YOU have to reap what you sow, not some other person. People refuse to take accountability in this day and age, and it's showing in the real world as well. I know where I screw up and I try to do better the next day, yet other people not so much. They fake flex, clown others on Steam, etc. It's a joke.

I'm actually here for Rising World, for the modding, and to have fun in the game. Sadly, I have to lurk on the forums for Red51's news because Trello doesn't keep up to date.

Little children may not understand why I'm sharing what I'm sharing, or refuse to comprehend the basics, but it's to challenge what we know. Sure, half of it "may" be fake, but it at least makes you think in a "food for thought" manner. The other half? Tends to become a part of mainstream science. Half of what I'm sharing also tends to become a part of mainstream science, after much whining and moaning by egoistical scientists and geologists seeking clout and fame.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely." :*

Knights Templar | Forbidden History and their Secret Quest for Atlantis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_YeaMO2X0s

Nice take about the Knight's Templar.

Now, because children don't know how WhyFiles works, he basically paints the picture to then debunk it at the end. Is it real or fake? Let's go through the sources, as he does. And the things he does note tends to become reality, if with much delay and high amounts of scrutiny, reluctance, whining, moaning, bitching, etc. Not all, but some of it. It's been noted certain Pseudo-science does become a part of mainstream science, meaning it's best not to be a prick about things. :nerd:

It truly is amazing when once cuts out the egoistical bullcrap you can finally accept things in the approriate viewpoint. Remove ego, clout-chasing, and fake-political narratives you can then have all the answers you want, even if it hurts your precious feelings of having theories being disproven, outdated, or simply updated by someone else. Actual factual ones, at that. I know, we hate change, but things have to change. Things which were once viewed as alleged "conspiracy theories" do end up being correct, to the dismay of the troublemakers. No matter how many disclaimers you put people shall always ignore it.

As Electronic Arts said: "Challenge everything".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_VF8Qb_YBA

That means, even the mainstream knowledge that we know of. It's good to poke and prod at various things. :nerd:

- New Settlement Founded - Valsia - Savannah Coastal Town:

Finally decided to get back to exploring my world to find one of the new biomes. I've seen sub-biomes, nothing actually new. Savannah biome was my first new biome found, and I'll proudly show it off with it being a nice little challenging area to settle in. Wish I had fishing to help out. It's a nice large island with neat stuff. For the record books I need to note (also for myself) I founded Valsia on February 21st, 2024, something which I'll also echo in the world's log as well. Started off with a pathway to enter a mine, then the main building, and a farming land (something I moved uphill), and stables. I needed a horse, and a horse I got.

Now I need to make another building dedicated to making paper, etc. I need maps! I need to be able to input coordinates to make my way back. Shall focus on making this settlement fully interactive with the latest gadgets, yet kept in its village-town vibe. A fishing & farming settlement.

Land ho!~ :wow:

My god, is it ever far away though. I'm glad Red51 sped up the RIB boats allowing me to get here quicker. I may have to make an eventual underground subway train network just to reach this place in snooze-mode. :sleeping:

Greeted by a snake.

Converting the coastline into a pathway (to also reach a nearby mining area).

- An accident in my town-hall workshop building. Vomited ingots everywhere from full inventory.

- Terraforming coastline into a settlement. Park was supposed to be a farm, I moved the farm upwards. Nothing planted, cotton doesn't drop seeds.

- Nightly panic attack.

-------------

The state of Valsia after the first day & night (real world).

- town hall + blacksmith + Fire beacon.

- Stables, park, and pathway upwards. (Wild horses seem attached to my tamed horse.)

- Upper farming area (Wish I had cotton and other stuff up here.)

(Left side shall lead to a tree farm area. Struggling with that with how long it takes to grow trees.)

Looking down at park, cityhall building, stables, main area, and mining area.

Not bad for a first day & night. Since I'm now stuck here (without maps) I shall work my way towards making more basic structures, a paper making area, and etc. Even a bakery, among other stuff. I don't have wheat, though could probably double back slightly to a nearby temperate island for wheat. Once map are released I'll make my way towards other biomes. I'll also clean up areas as I play more by adding finer details, etc. I simply desire to settle in with the basics, though I genuinely 100% need maps now. :monocle:

Good times. :party:

Having some issues on my side, but I finally found a savannah (arid) biome 20,000 away from my island.

- Cotton saplings don't drop saplings.

- One cactus drops saplings, the others don't.

- Acacia trees (with leaves) don't drop saplings

- The guy is jittering, as if shivering at the 20,000 mark. (You noted you'd fix this later, thought I'd note it).

- Snakes can't be cut for leather, only killed.

(I'll edit more if I come across more, or I may follow up if someone posts.)

----------

For the upcoming maps update can you please allow us to input the X,Y,Z coordinates to mark it? Home base is one, an outpost is another, and someone's random house elsewhere could be another. -234, 64, 2342 (for example) could be searched, and marked on the map. It won't reveal, only leave a marker. Can we please have this for the upcoming update, especially with how many outposts people have made, including myself? :)

Thanks a lot for your feedback, I'm happy to hear that! :) :thumbup:

About the biomes (or more precisely, climate regions like the arctic or dry region), they only spawn on other islands - you can always find an arctic region on the island north to your starter island, and a dry region on the island south to your starter island ;)

You're welcome. You know I'm always happy to provide you with necessary feedback to make this game awesome. ;)

I'm aware, it's however a chore trying to find those biomes. I only found sub-biomes, not the actual ones. I'll see if I can find any later tonight. I'll see what I find, now making full use of my compass this time around.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll put that on our list! ^^

Excellent! Good luck on that! :)

Basically we could add them, although I'm not sure if someone holds copyright on the shades :monocle:

A bit hard to tell on my end, but I'm happy you've at least considered it. Maybe as a mod via mod.io, I guess.

https://trademarks.justia.com/…eal-with-it-87646673.html

That's all I could find, and NFT nonsense, etc. I mean, if Azur Lane is allowed to make use of it as a celebration animation then I'm certain you're allowed to make use of it. If not, again, could always host it via mod.io as an example plugin.

Or

[Prinz Eugen Deal With It Tease (Azur Lane) via X/Twitter]

Prinz Eugen proudly wears it, you may be able to get away with it as well.

--------

Edit:

[Change] Increased speed of RIB

Oh! Nice! I missed this with how jetlagged and tired I am. Thank you very much! Getting around with the RIB is even more efficient. I love it! Managed to find myself a savanah biome.

The building system of Rising World is so good. It is also much better than Enshrouded.

Some options are a bit too extended, I like the options of the Java versions more and this leads to the feel of a editor instead of a building game, but it works as expected and this counts.

The building system in Rising World is the best out of everything I've tried. Well, maybe Feed The Beast Modpacks have a decent building, something RIsing World takes full advantage of. I never tried Enshrouded, though every other game bores me now when having experienced both Medieval Engineers, and now fully with Rising World.

Yeah, everything works better in Rising World now. Each update is making Rising World that much better.

Red51, once again, thank you for finally adding in horses! It made everything more accessible and more fun in Rising World! At last, I can finally go places, do more things, etc. WOOO!~

When I played on my Steam Deck I struggled to find biomes, though shall seek them out properly later on my PC. Glad it works on Steam Deck, props to Red51 for making the game mostly playable on it. :nerd:

- Grass is a nice addition to green up locations

- Weed whacker is a nice addition to go along with it to get the grass back.

- Horses are finally here! WOOO!~ Helps speed things along. Loving the addition of bags, though never knew I could take them on and off. I'll try that next time.

- The new clothing (masks, etc) are a neat addition.

[/quote]

My log when I played today. Loving how the animals spawn in, and even have the various carrots and shades on them. White rabbit, white-orange foxes. I'm finding more the more I play. Even bears doing their standing alert before attacking, good stuff!

Sorry for the double post, I however had to make note. I even spent a lengthy while tending to my hemp to make cloth to make use of these new items. Loving it! Same with the hunting for animals to turn into leather, or the bear-pig-goat max. The teddy bear mask had me laughing. I even noted the fake V-mask you had. I now wish we had clothing displays to openly display them. I would love to eventually hang these, display them on a stand, etc. Maybe a coat-rack system as well. Anything. (Same goes for weapons, time willing.)

Another great update, Red51! :)

- Carrot on a stick pig

- Pig with shades 8) (And my new trusty horse mount):

Would be neat to get an "deal with it" shades, as Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) has. Even if we can't, I'll think of such.

- Killed normal cow, obtained purple Milka cow hide. I would never kill special animals, that's one way to keep them alive. :hushed:

- White Rabbit. Even if white rabbits are normal, they are special. I seen a white Pigeon in Japan. When we get birds I would be surprised to see white birds.

I normally don't see pigeons as white, and it looks more like a Pigeon than it does a Seagull. I stared at it for a good 5 minutes next to Ueno zoo.

- This fox had an interesting white-orange colour pattern to it. May be hard to tell, it however appeared overly different to the usual.

First played it on my Steam Deck, and it was awesome. Now having played more of it on PC it's even more awesome.

[New] New climate regions: cold and dry regions (including many new biomes, e.g. deserts, savannahs, tundras, taigas etc)

I found your sub-biomes, though shall seek them out later. Still preferring the upcoming maps to encourage me to go exploring without getting lost, though may brave the waters again going pure south or north. I may go south. Only sub-biomes found.

[New] Implement caves

[New] Deep elevations now consist of big caves filled with water
    [New] Added hell (below deep caves)

May explore this later, though neat when I did see it (on my Steam Deck). Never did go in. Previous show it to be neat. Didn't go deep yet so I haven't seen hell yet.

[New] New ridable horses (14 different horse variants)

[New] Added saddle and optional saddle bags

WOOOO!~ At last! We FINALLY have horses!:party: Now allows me to go further, reaching further. I can happily add bags onto it, which I have.

[New] New item: toolbelt, which increases the number of available slots in your item hotbar
    [New] New item: weed whacker
    [New] New items: several swords

Toolbelt became my new necessary, and favourite item. Instant like! :love:

Grass & weed whacker are my new favourite additions. Finally greened up my locations (mainly on Steam Deck prior to PC use). Absolutely loving the weed whacker.

I've seen the swords, I'll however have to fiddle with them later. Neat.

[New] New passive animals: penguin, elephant (2 variants), rhinoceros, zebra (2 variants)
    [New] Bulls, goats, rams and mooses now attack you if you attack them first (also applies to rhino and elephant)
    [New] Wild boars now always attack the player

Awesome! Have yet to see them, yet awesome!

Bulls are like bears, they're brutal. Thankfully can drill and spear them too death for their leather. Goats are brutally deadly, don't mess with them! They command respect.

[New] Aggressive animals play a "warning" animation first before attacking the player

Love how the bears alert (stand up) before they attack. Always helpful seeing them react to you prior out-right attacking you. Less of a jump scare.

[New] Heartbeat sound is audible when the player has been detected by an aggressive animal

I need to pay attention, yet love this QoL addition. This is why I admire RW so much.

[New] New crafting station: tanning rack
    [New] You can now get pelts and hides from animals and turn them into leather at the tanning rack

Nice! I started spamming them in my world to make use of leather. As another person noted, it's now fun to go hunting. Hunting for leather, for meat, and even to make animal masks. I died laughing seeing the masks, even using them. Alice in Wonderland.

[New] Added optional craftable storage for inflatable boat (RIB)

Instantly made and added onto my RIB.

[New] Added 2 doors (old wooden door from Java version)

I may be blind, yet glad we have more variety. Can't go wrong with that.

[New] Added gift (including several variants)

Nice! May use this later for when NPCs are more aware of their surroundings, or for when friends desire to play more. Or, for when people who stupidly hate me wise up. Could probably start being kind to people again once people wise up. For now, I'll simply wish and hope for NPCs eventually being aware of their surroundings for when you decide to gift them stuff. :saint:

Or use as decoration for when December rolls around.

[New] Added safe object (to store items)

Happily built one. Nice addition.

[New] Added gramophone object (including 3 music discs)

I forgot about this, though shall instantly check it out next session. Can't wait to get my gramophone up and ready again, as I had prior.

[New] Added several special variants of some animals

White rabbit, pig with a carrot on a stick, pig with shades 8), and hopefully (later) we can later get an 'Deal with it" pig (view Azur Lane's Prinz Eugen 8) shades.)

Saw a white-orange fox today, not sure if it was the lighting. Was neat to see. Kon!~

[New] Added 20 new cacti (also removed the old ones)

Once I manage to locate a new biome I"ll try to make note of this. The preview showed it to be neat.

[New] Added several new trees (mesquite, aleppo pines etc)
    [New] Added several new smaller plants
    [New] Added new music tracks
    [New] Added medieval fur coat (clothing piece)

1) Can't wait to find those new trees. I need more tree varieties, especially for decoration.

2) Sweet! Hope we can go gardening later (I hedge-garden update may be necessary).

3) Nice! Shall try to hear out for them.

4) Using it now. Nice! Just like the JAVA player update times.

[New] Added new headgear/accessory items (vanity): pilgrim hat, felt hat, wizard hat, fedora, cowboy hat, redcoat hat, boonie, safari hat, sombrero, wooly, cappy, captain hat, chef hat, fez, jester hat, jockey helmet, crown, cylinder, ushanka, unclesam hat, xmas hat, pickelhaube, bear mask, goat mask, pig mask, teddy mask, bunny mask, aviator glasses, sunglasses, groucho mask

Started collecting them in my cloth building. :monocle:

I died laughing at the animal ones. This leaves room for more amusements to be had. I hope I can find someone to find more Anime-tized ones instead of being told I should be banned for life and Red51 shouldn't listen to me. More variety always helps.

[New] Added diving goggles (which remove blurriness underwater)

Nice! Though can't wait for the full scuba gear to allow for submerged activity.

[New] Northern lights (aurora borealis) are now visible in snow biomes, depending on weather

Previews look awesome. Can't wait to see these in actual action once I can locate a snowy biome.

[New] New weather effect: blizzard (strong snowstorm)

Can't wait to experience this. Always needed more severe weather, this may be awesome. A heavy rainstorm should return, the one people noted it was hard to see anything. We need more squalls and whiteouts of both rain and snowy variety. Almost like current fog.

[New] Cutting grass now adds grass blades to your inventory (to replant grass)
    [New] Smoothing wet ground with a rake now randomly spawns earthworms

Good addition! Makes using weed whacker overly fun.

Have yet to rake wet ground for earthworms.

[New] Branches now spawn randomly on the ground (can be picked up to get sticks)

Just saw it, nice addition! X marks the spot.

[New] Added setting to change the max resolution for custom images (posters)

Awesome! Shall make use of this later. This one is down my route.

[New] Character preview is now visible in inventory screen

Nice, but wish I could figure out how to rotate.

[New] Drag clothes on character to wear them (or vice-versa)

And right-click. Neat!

[New] Auto-Run setting is now available in controls setting

I missed this! I need to look back into this! I'll make self-notes for myself.

[New] Added command "renderplayer" to save a rendered image of the player model on the hard drive

Handy! This shall be useful later.

[Change] Updated moving behaviour of animals

They now get stuck on water edge, yet it's more useful.

[Change] Elements are now picked up automatically when deconstructing them with a sledgehammer (can be disabled in config file)

This one caught me by surprise making me wonder what was up. Shame I can't see the pile, yet it's one of those neat QoL features.

[Change] If a bow or rifle is equipped, the remaining amount of ammo is shown on the right side now

I'm going to have to test each weapon now. Bows & rifles should be next on my list. Nice QoL addition.

[Change] Player health is now also shown in inventory (next to character preview field)

So, that's what that was. Neat!

[Change] Increased rotate/turn speed of horse

Glad this is better. Horses are actually very fun, now even more so thanks to this fix. Was almost like driving a boat.

[New] When picking up saddle bags from a horse, they will now keep the items stored in them

I wonder how you do this, though shall be awesome to do so. QoL fixes are fun!

---------

Good stuff! Thanks for this update! As you've noted, I'm now waiting impatiently for your upcoming maps update. I need to rediscover my lost outpost, chart my current ones, and even find the new biomes. I'll go on a blind exploration later.

"It shouldn't exist, yet it does"

Shocker.

- BBC - Ring of Galaxies found:

"BuT iT'S cOnsPiRaCy ThEoRiEs. It'S fAkE!"

-----------

As for the Canadian side I promised I'd share. You just don't learn this stuff in school because modern education system panders more to the fake stuff, such as diddling kids, doxxing parents, and being abusive to the students.

- HMCS Uganda/Quebec

HMCS Sackville:

HMCS Haida - The Last Tribal-Class Destroyer:

(I visited her.)

HMCS Ontario:

- HMCS Bonaventure

- HMCS Magnificent:

(HMCS Warrior is missing.)

-------

Bonus:

Graf Zeppelin (CV)

----

Point is,unless it suits the mainstream it won't be shared. You only see Canadians in a handful of games (or even other alleged "minor nations") in games like Silent Hunter 3, Atlantic Fleet (tied under Royal Navy, sadly), and maybe some other hidden gems. Even so, they're ignored. People whoever admire Germany so you always see Germans hyped up in both Azur Lane & Kantai Collection. You also (thankfully) experience how German Uboat crews faired in Silent Hunter 3 & Das Boot. Good POV.

You're just not allowed to admire the normal, let alone the patriotic. It makes you human and you're not allowed to be human. I admire how patriotic Japan is, they know how to be mostly true to themselves. :monocle: I'm glad we at least have two vessels (HMCS Haida & HMCS Sackville), needing to visit HMCS Sackville myself.

Everything is just messy these days. Nobody knows how to be true, hence all the fake smiley faces and fake reviews on Steam and game journalism sites. :saint:

Avanar basically gave the most proper summary of the whole thread, but I think that I can add my 5 cents to it.

I've warned against tribal mentality and "circle jerking", it's genuinely bad for the health, yet people don't listen. Of course people won't, I'm always the idiot here just because you guys happen to have a "black sheep" to gang up on.

Education system still has many problems even nowadays, and the lack of knowledge in different aspects push people to find answers, and the answers that they will find will not always be correct or scientific.

Many problems because it teaches people it's perfectly fine to diddle kids, to be someone you're not, and to be constantly dishonest with yourself. And yes, other people take the route of "flat-earth" and other nonsense because that's how tribal mentality works. That's how the past worked all prior to the government now openly and intentionally killing people left and right, and even openly in Germany, as they had done in Canada & USA. I'm taking another route, still a philosophical route, one away from fake conspiracy theories, yet still viewed negatively because you've been conditioned that way. Gaslighting only makes things worse on your end, and Avanar's end.

Yes, the lack of knowledge indeed forces people to seek out alternative avenues, hence why people have migrated to Anime, Japanese, or in Asian context in general. Traditional Europe minded folks seemed to have either died out, or migrated to even Asian mediums. People can still be highly creative thanks to having escaped to Asian mediums, and the rare proper YouTube channels.

Gaslighting isn't helping you here.

and here is the second (and the main) problem of education system - it is not teaching people critical thinking (well, at least I didn't see an example of opposite).

If you look at the current North American education system it's perfectly fine to diddle little kids, to be a vulgar sense of yourself, to dox other parents, and to be genuinely retarded. It's perfectly fine to be moronic these days and that's frustrating.

https://x.com/ThePublicaNow/status/1749511463167836299?s=20

A Canadian mother was doxxed and attacked for critizing a mentally moronic teacher.

Then you have Canadian teachers pretending to be the opposite gender, or wearing fake breasts (Ontario), etc.

You're not allowed to be human.

Any bit of critical thinking was done by the rare history teacher, or some rare good teacher. Nowadays teachers must show off their fancy BMW car, or how special they themselves are, or berate their own students. The current-day education system is a peer-pressure torture room where you MUST violate one another left and right, even if it drops into suicide.

Another point is that if you don't accept dogma of your local group you can't be part of the community, and as a social being you will lower your chances to survive). That also explains why most people on Earth have a religion (most religions are also based on a set of dogma that you need to accept "as is").

Tribal mentality, cliques, circle-jerking.

-----------

Yeah, with how delayed Rising World update has become people have become antsy attacking everything they could, even mocking everything. People will learn, one day, to be more human. Or I hope people shall.

The smileys were pointed at your links and your ideas of how the world should be. Science means knowledge based on facts, found by research, study, evaluation and reevaluation. It is an iterative process and the result in the end is called "factual knowledge".
    It does NOT exclude other ideas, just the current state of knowledge. If at some point something is proven by scientific means that will be accepted. Anything that is simply a statement, an idea or vision is no science and therefore no fact until scientifically proven.

I love how people can't understand anything, even when I spell things out. It goes for everything. I go A-B-C, and people go F-I-P. What the heck?! I said A-B-C, not F-I-P. The problem with people is that they're too "innocent", for a lack of better phrasing. It's hard to put into words, or maybe people simply lack the experience to hold a leveled conversation with myself, or any other game developer out there who actually is aware of what they're saying.

Yes, science is based on facts and I wouldn't post anything that's factually incorrect. I'm not going to post anything about flat-earth, or anything that's fake. I post things that are "food for thought", things that media constantly claims is false (when it's not), and I post things that actually makes sense in theoretical senses. I'm going to note this again (and I'm sure it's going to be overlooked again; View A-B-C point) relating to how I had to learn Canadians had a naval military during WW2, something you wouldn't know elsewhere. The world isn't what it seems because mainstream doesn't teach people what is necessary. I learned we had HMCS Haida, HMCS Quebec, HMCS Ontario, HMCS Bonaventure, HMCS Warrior, HMCS Magnificient all thanks to KanColle, Azur Lane, various YouTubers, etc.Nobody wants to focus on things that are actually interesting. If I can post again I'll post Youtubers going on about Canadian naval warships because it's informative, not in history books, and it's a taboo topic in Canada and the world. People aren't allowed to admire anything Canadian, it's apparently offensive to be a Canadian, and a patriotic one at that.

It fucking takes traditional Europeans (not modern), and even Asians to get to the actual information, but then people always laugh and mock others. I'm irritated by people's weirdness. Internet trolling.

Your links are not even theories. They are simply ideas, fantasy. Tesla never had an idea about pyramids being a millenium old electricity system. That is beyond any serious science. But it generates clicks. As a business model this works very well.

That's your loss.

The other reason for the smileys is your reaction. You are constantly complaining about people being not open for other ideas, people are "abusive" to you and "senile" or "dumb". Look at yourself. You promote your ideas simply because they are not "mainstream", for no other reason. And anyone arguing pro facts is for you automatically misguided. That is the definition of "not open".

Of course I'm complaining about other people behaving like rabid beasts. People can't even be civil anymore, but that probably goes without saying when we view "forums" in generalities. People can't accept consequences on their end. I try, yet people don't. Everything is always, ALWAYS my fault and I get irritated by how vile people can be. I also have a stalker constantly giving me clown awards making me more annoyed IQ keeps lowering in other people.

Yes, people are abusive, senile, dumb, and etc. I'm giving people an alternative, but I'm not replacing what they know. I'm simply sharing stuff on the side. If you want to bite, then bite. If not, again, it's your loss.

As for the whole "complaining about people being aggressive" then go look at the Steam forums with people bickering like senile old farts. Always arguing making no sense what so ever. Always hating each other. If I wasn't there then someone would hate on someone else and it's just stupid. Zork (Zfox), or whatever he goes by now had the smart idea of simply disconnecting from the forums and I should have as well. Red51 desired me to stay, and I accepted his wishes, even if people enjoy being vile. People aren't honest with themselves, and that is a fact. Other people know this, and have told me this, when providing me Busou Shinki models.

As someone told me via Discord:

>>and that's fine, its understandable being frustrated at always being either ignored or fought against <<

And for clarity (again) I'm not trying to replace people's thoughts fully, only consider the alternatives. Food-for-thought, though people are even afraid to think outside the box. People are afraid of a LOT of things.

You call out others for being blindfolded, dumb, senile and other stuff. That is very clearly "abusive behaviour". You are what you fear. And that is funny and at the same time sad. Also that you carry out these fights in public. I also don´t know what such topics have to do with Rising World, even if off topic but that is Reds & Team to decide upon.

I call it as I see it. Sometimes I'm wrong, sure, but people aren't honest. People always have to wear this mask and it gets overly weird. Always being accused by Draven on Steam forums also gets highly agitating as this fake "troll", or someone "negative". Even when I hide myself in a bubble (doing nothing) people STILL find excuses to slander me, berate me, and treat me like trash. I can't stand people who are fake and vile. If I see people being dishonest I simply say so. Even when I mind my own god damn business people still desire to be vulgar.

I actually kind of wish I didn't discover Rising World. I wish I instead found Palworld, or some other game instead of Rising World when the community enjoys being constantly dishonest, shunning myself, and just being weird. Granted, I also expected too much from people and I should have simply stuck with the Japanese to do the stuff that would have gone miles, and beyond.

If Red51 wants me gone he can always tell me to. I even openly requested to him to ban me time and again and he refused. I snapped at him during the Freedom Convoy threads being purged also seeing how dishonest people are. If people want to be fake then don't come crying or else I'll say: "I told you so!"

I make note of people being fake so it can be used as a learning tool to avoid mistakes, but I guess people insist on making mistakes.

Ah well......

There you got my explanation. Take it as you like, and i know you will take it negative just as all the other talks we had before, but it is not meant negative or abusive.

On that note I'll suggest you work in service industry seeing people constantly lying to your face, and they know it. They take advantage of other people, lie, steal products, sample goods, etc. I see it on a daily basis. I feel bad for retail people who have to constantly deal with people being the lowest of the lowest. Makes me wonder when people shall wake up to start apologizing to those around them.

If there is a Rising World Anime variation I'll probably jump ship at this rate with how genuinely abusive the Steam forums and forums are on its own with and without me. People don't know what they're doing.

That´s it from my side. :party:

Thank you, and I tried to meet you half-way just as you've tried meeting me halfway. If only this could happen more often.

I'm not pinning this on you, but I wish people were simply honest so we wouldn't be at each other's throats with knives on the daily. It's tiring, and I'm annoyed I have to deal with people who aren't honest with themselves both offline and online. It be nice to meet people who actually behave like actual proper human beings, not the ones I currently find stalking me on Steam forums gifting me awards, or berating me whether I'm there or not, or somehow failing to connect the dots. Or seeing people being vile to other people simply because RIsing World isn't updating in their specified timeframe.

If Red51 allows me to mod Rising World in a user-friendly manner then I'll have fun in the way I had fun customizing VRChat in my own covert manner. Viewing simplified tutorials, copy & paste, etc. I wish I could have fun with Rising World but I guess even that isn't allowed anymore. The more we wait the crankier people get. :sleeping:

What is wrong with people. Both here and on Steam forums people have gone full-on senile. People being abusive, sensitive, and attacking one another in almost every thread. For a Rising World community people sure are vile. And that goes for Draven as well..... What is wrong with people. Everybody has gone full on senile, and I'm not joking.

I'm genuinely concerned. So much so I may end up having to call some sort of international health number. I'll have more videos to share later, though highly concerned over people's mental well being. That now includes Avanar's mental health. People lost their own sanity.

Just because the Rising World isn't updating people are genuinely losing their minds.

Also, Avanar, you should know better instead of acting dumb like that.

My god....... This is why we can't have nice things because other people always have to get offended. Desmagu, you've also double-posted making things more annoyingly awkward. If you could have edited that into your other post it would have been less agitating.

While the other folks are "fake offended" I'm going to share more fun stuff you never learn in school. Current-day education now teaches you it's perfectly fine to diddle little kids, and all that idiocy.

-----------------------

- Plants communicating with one another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd-h_y1X4oA

(Learning how plants communicate with one another to attract predators to attack herbivores eating on them, and communicating with other plants.)

--------------------

Yes, Canadian education sucks, and it sucks now more than ever with how people don't even know how to read, even forgetting how to be human. Asians can still out-score any local in North America and it's quite sad. Same with traditional-minded Europeans, even if Canadian teachers are trash. My teachers were a bunch of drug addicts, or boasted how they owned a BMW Convertible (shh, don't tell anyone) and other nonsense. Always bullying me and other people. I'm happy I've learned many stuff via Youtube and Anime.

Desmagu, no, it's not a laughing matter.

Apparently this BMW mattered more to my English teacher than teaching a class.

"Shhh!~ Don't tell anybody I showed you my car"

Yeah, whatever.

Do you not hear yourself? You accuse people of so called "gaslighting" and then make multiple comments in defence like this.

I'm out.

I knew you'd say that.

Then don't say stupid nonsense like this

Lost me after 25 seconds.

Then I won't have to call you out either. As I've said previously maybe if people had long-term patience and common sense then we wouldn't be at each other's throats. If people were more honest and down to earth then we wouldn't be villainizing one another. Instead maybe people should go - "Oh! I haven't thought about that! It's a neat theory, even if I don't disagree with it. It really puts things into perspective" - being more accepting, yet still in your own point of interests. But no, I have to have - "This is fake! Arcticu is an Alt-right moron! FAKE! FAKE! I have low patience! Fake!" - type of responses.

Then head out, I don't care. I had two posts tell me I'm a retarded piece of trash (in an indirect manner) so what you have noted is moot in an exit argument.

And, as I've ALSO said previously, not everything under the sun is my fault. I'm aware people always enjoy alleging everything is my fault, but it be nice, for once, if people took responsibility for their own sins. People have blamed me for every little microscopic thing in reality and in the digital world that I simply make note of what people have said (including Steam support) and move on. People don't understand, always sweeping crap under the rug.

Or when I tried to share Anime with someone whining and moaning 15 seconds (or 5 minutes) into the episode saying how much they allegedly hated everything about the Anime instead of being polite about it. Everybody is so hostile and dismissive. It's as if people aren't humble, nor down-to-earth anymore. it's as if people forgot how to be human, or meet others in the middle. But no, I see "FAKE! THIS IS FAKE!" type nonsense.

I love it when people can actually converse with one another instead of pointing weaponry at one another. Even honestly discussing our way in burying the hatchet. But no, even that isn't allowed. Everything always has to be my fault, or someone else's fault, never the main person. And yeah, I'm sure someone is going to weaponize something I've said again.

----------

Here, a theory about pyramids being power generators, not tombs with giant "rob me" signs on them. Again, the theory is laid out and it's then debunked and analyzed at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU49FSIx0_g

But, oh, no.,..... I"m a terrorist who is going to blow up Berlin. Oh no, how evil of me. Maybe I'll violate women while I'm there..... How horrendous........ My god... People. :sleeping:

And yes, I'm aware it's obvious I'm also depressed because people forgot how to be normal human beings. HUmans are social creatures so of course there is that struggle as well, but at least I'm having fun messing around with theories, even wondering how they'd fit into Rising World, or simply in general. It's always good to think outside the box and have fun with everything. Of course, everything in moderation. :monocle:

As always everything shall be posted "whenever I feel like it" until I'm no longer allowed to post here and on Steam. I'll still attempt to keep things proper, even if people still enjoy throwing me under the bus for the whole fun of it.