Posts by ArcticuKitsu

Minecraft's 2 Week Phase:

When you play Minecraft for up to 2 weeks to then end up ditching it again.

I've stumbled across this a hell of a lot. Just pick up Minecraft, play for a bit, and drop it again. It isn't what it used to be. Everything I think and feel has been perfectly summed up in the video. Your first playthrough is for years, or even years, while the other sessions are for 1 day, 2 days, or something up to 2 weeks max. Testing out mods, trying to play with friends, yet nothing gets done. You get a modpack world going, yet your friends ditch you (as noted in the video), or Minecraft simply being lonely, as has been stated time and again in the videos.

The best formula for Minecraft is honesty, direct, and fun. No game guides, not short-cuts. Just straight up fun. Slow burning fun, and the same would apply to Rising World.

Why does Minecraft get boring? We've been through this... Friends ditch you, no proper AI Companion helpers, and the game isn't designed for singleplayer people. It was aimed at Survival Multiplayer (SMP), and that is its flawed strength. I hope Red51 realizes this for Rising World to where he'll mend the 'single-player loneliness' symptom of survival sandbox games.

I always desired to playtest mods with me barely, or not at all, getting to the core of the mods. I would simply reach just short of where I desired to never playtest Minecraft, nor the mods itself. Minecraft is boring alone... A friend used to host Minecraft modded servers of FTB variety for it to prematurely die 1-3 weeks in. People have (or had) an attention span of a rock leaving the server to die instantly. Short Tik-tok related attention span. Nobody has a proper attention span anymore.

Just posting stuff "for fun" now because I keep coming across neat train videos on occasions. Just happily posting them, waiting for them to be implemented in Rising World, and maybe even via modded manners. No rush, it however would be neat though. I'm done with the topic of trams, but I still desire to go on about anything rail related. That's the best thing Red51 advertised, and I'm still attached to Rising World via the train advertisement and teases he had done.

[removed]

-----------

- Japanese Shunter, service, and employee trains:

- More 'fox' Railcarts (handmade/homemade variety):

- Why are there more than two types of rails in a rail (something which may be actually handy for Rising World's 2 guages):

For the third video it would be handy if we could have dual-guage rails, as noted in the video. One for minor railways, and other for freight and passenger, as shown in the video. Some areas could go hybrids, others could stay busy, and others related for mining. I'm certain Red51 is already aware of this, but if he isn't, here it is.

- Bratislava - Tram - Dubravka to Raca (A tram line I used to take):

- Pichi Richi Railway - Coffee Pot Train Ride

Small trains are fun, and they would be useful for where big trains aren't able to go. I'll take what I can get, and I won't pressure Red51 anything on the train selection route. All I've told Red51 is if he gives me 'Caveman tools' for modding I'll do everything myself, and I won't have to beg, pester, nor request people who view me needlessly in a negative light. I can do things on my own, and I can then hype up Rising World on my own terms. Other people could then do everything on their own terms, and we can all be happy. No gaslighting, no harassment, and no clique nonsense. That way I don't have to deal with CursedExistence's aggressive nature, nor 'All Edge No Point's' stalking perverted behaviours. I can do things on my own, and everything would have to be up to Red51 on this front. I simply desire to have fun with Rising World, and that's that. Not my fault there are corrupted people with crab mentality dragging others down to idiotic levels.

I've also reluctantly jumped onto 'Train Sim World 4' for my train fix and itch. I desire trains, and I've even discovered Train Sim (for Dovetail) made a previous 'Tadami Line' for Train Sim World classic. A new, more recent, world of Tadami Line is being worked on, eventually released later in 2024, or 2025. Who knows if I'll be able to play it.

Because people live tantruming too much I'll simply share a real-world version of that line, not the Train Sim World version.

Trains are beautiful, and I've seen people also requesting we obtain our railway feature "sooner" for Rising World, whenever Red51 is both able, and ready to release the trains. :nerd:

-----------

Bonus:

A Minecrafter having fun with the 'Immersive Railroader mod' for Minecraft. A realistic 'Canadian National' (CN), and other train types shunting and pushing trains around. Seeing this is making me itch for Rising World's trains, if we ever get to that point.

- Japanese Rail (JR) station beneath a residental building, something I've been planning to do in Rising World with the constant elevation changes.

https://x.com/JIYUKENKYU_jp/status/1798022106992808342

- Even when I'm not playing Rising World I always make note of structures to eventually build into Rising World, previously Minecraft. I want to know how to build proper Europe-Japanese architecture and styles in my game world:

I can't wait to explore Rising World in its actual serenity again, away from people who desire to sabotage those with their stupid crab mentality posting about you on Reddit, sharing numerous Google Documents, or just constantly stalking you. We may not get trams, or we might get trams, who knows. I'll take anything railroad related. The more covert I can be, and do things on my own using Red51's provided tools, the better. I hate being gaslighted, but I do admire Rising World's advertised features. :monocle:

---

- Train Livery Customizer Request:

I don't expect Red51 to make each and every requested train model, though it would however be neat if we could have a livery picker. Make our own liveries to attach onto our trains, vehicles, etc. If possible, even provide a template on HOW to customize, decorate, and apply the train liveries for us to use to apply to trains.

Happy Canada Day! 2024

(If highly belated by a few days.):

Not sure what the other past posts were about from the past, I'm however going to share more Canadian hype and celebration. Another one of people's weird blame games from the long past, I guess, but I'll happily share more Canadian Pride awesomeness:nerd:. We had some nice historical fly-overs while also borrowing from USA's inventory to show what we would obtain for our Canadian RCAF inventory. Neat stuff.

- Lancaster Bomber - VERA - Flying over Ottawa:

https://x.com/jamesjhistory/status/1808478802088984789

I've also attempted to capture my own images, if scuffed. I was locked up in the house stressed from previous day's nonsense. I heard vintage planes, something you can see in above video.

Aurora aircraft and CF-18's, or even F-35's. The vintage planes sounded awesome. The snowbirds were nice as well. Caught a glimpse, just not long enough to document for social media.

Attempting to use Bing AI images to conceptualize a simplistic Canadian monument I'm going to build dedicated to Canada for 2024 in the Savannah biome. Waiting on the upcoming update to attempt the future build, or I may build one sooner. Who knows.

The loose idea of what I'm looking forward to with the three above AI images used in conceptual manner for Rising World. I needed something to visualize my conceptual vision, AI helping me do that. I'll eventually do the grunt work when the time comes. I'll hopefully get around to it "shortly", whenever that it shall be. I'm aware people have been attacking me to cancel me off the internet (red51 was informed of who they are), even if I gave them a false sense of victory on Steam Forums & Twitter. I'm also aware one of them is on this forum to share what I say. I'll however eventually venture back into Rising World when the time is right. Maybe tomorrow, maybe a few days later once things mellow out, or whenever the update is released. Maybe I'll play with Yahgiggle's recently uploaded plugins, etc. :monocle:

--------

Bonus - Azur Lane (Canada/RCN):

That Azur Lane hype-post is highly dated. They never added any more Canadians, and I'm peeved about that. There is a growing number of people who desire to see them added into these sorts of games, they however still haven't been acknowledge. Shame. Leaves them open for gaslighting and harassment. Still makes me highly happy seeing these posts.

You have all these cute, crazy, and wild German shipgirl designs, just no Canadians. The German designs are neat, hence why I keep sharing them with the Rising World's German community. Look at the gorgeous 'Iron Blood' German designs. I'm happy Germans can connect with their German shipgirls, they have neat designs. I want to admire my Canadian shipgirls, especially for being Canadian born, and proudly Canadian myself, even if my nation is going down the gutter in parallel with Germany. They fought in WW2, and I want to acknowledge their presence, especially on both realistic and fictional, and actual patriotic grounds. Maybe I'll have to be forced to make an Azur Lane WW2 shrine along with this Canadian monument dedicated to Canada Day from 2020-2024. :monocle:

Makes me happy seeing other Canadians desiring to see Canadians, especially on Canada Day. Proudly Canadian. I had to create AI art to fill in the void, to the dismay of more crazy people.

HMCS Dominion - Essex-Class Aircraft Carrier (as proposed/offered by USA during HMCS Bonaventure's existence):

That's my take. Azur Lane, KanColle, and other WW2 naval games shall do whatever they desire to. I'll dedicate a shrine later in my Rising World settlements when I finally obtain the time to do so.

Ignoring everything else I've said here (I won't remind myself what I said) I was recommended in viewing this video relating to Minecraft.

Yeah, it notes how Mojang constantly makes us vote, sometimes with good contenders, sometimes with bad ones, and other times just to simply mess around with us. It's also been noted (as shown in the video) how Mojang also intentionally ignored people's feedbacks, intentionally pushing forward with highly irritating "safe" content. They're playing things too safe and suffering for it.

The best way to add features is simply by adding them. That's what Asian games do, and it's fun that way, whether it's by eastereggs, or by DLC, or alternative means. Maybe even DLCs in the form of mods on a hosting site, or similar. People are in agreement Mojang is far too lazy, and I also agree with that. it's why I came here to Rising World (also because I mainly desired NPC Companions, as noted via Skyrim & Dragon's Dogma), and it's sadly a game I'm also not allowed to play because of fake people constantly falsely accusing, slandering me, and being stupid. The needless hostilities need to stop, and same with victim blaming and gaslighting people where it doesn't belong. But hey, at least it's reassuring there are other people out there constantly pressuring Mojang to do the correct thing, even if Mojang is overly stubborn about it. I hope the same goes for Red51 and Rising World to keep Rising World fresh, and at its peak. It be nice to see others playing in VR Mode, to have their railways, and whatever I suggested that they keep suggesting themselves. Other people are in agreement, and it's awesome seeing people hyping up what I hype up. It's however a shame I can't further amplify their feedback even further. It strangely offends people. It's a weird reality. But I digress...

If you're going to tease features for voting in Minecraft then you must add all the contenders in. Yes, it's noted that they eventually find their way in, and that's great. The frog, storage boats, etc. I'm not ignoring them, yet the others, such as the flower-Cow, and the Gazer, etc. For the other ones which failed to make it in could be hosted in the "loser modding hosting site" for modders to pick up and implement themselves, or from some sort of database. Host your losing contenders on Pixiv's Booth, as Yostar/Manjuu had done via Amagi MMD model for VRChat. It would ease the various frustrations from the community with the modding community doing all the work. Then you don't need fancy legal jargin to cowardly defend yourself from not implementing various features. Find a more creative compromise, as Red51 had done with making Moose ridable like horses via plugins. You'll still obtain the loser, just in modded/plugin form. If you need a reason as to why you can't add features in a game then you're not doing games correctly... Make them accessible by alternate means, and it's a nice learning experience for Rising World.

> Example of hosting official models via official online stores, and especially for free (Azur Lane's Amagi-Chan):

https://booth.pm/ja/items/4127062

(Provided for free to users to use for whatever game and medium they desire. They can use it however they desire, something Rising World should also learn to tap into for it's own benefits and survival.)

And as just noted, I'm glad Red51 allowed the riding of Moose via a mounting plugin, something which is still WIP. Rising World could one-up this with not only 'mod.io, but also using Pixiv Booth for more alterative models. But hey, I'm always wrong, or I always say things people are fearful of so I guess not. Then don't take my advice, and just stick to hiding in fear.

I'll stick with Rising World just that slightly longer just to see if I'm allowed, and to see where fishing, trains, and other features settle in, or if I'm going to be pushed over onto PalWorld because people are constantly fake offended about everything, or other fun Asian games. Minecraft failed its community, Rising World is abusive to its own community, and who knows what else. I get itches and cravings to play Minecraft, yet stave it off other indie games. It's honestly a shame to lose Rising World to hostilities and nonsense. I would love to stay to see trains, fishing, and other features, and not see others and myself falsely blamed for stupid nonsense. I saved tons of images for Rising World, yet never gotten around to placing posters using those images, and other builds.

It's fun seeing Mojang suffer. They play things too safe and they suffer. Then there are Western games playing things too political and they get killed off the market. Those who dare to push the boundaries are always rewarded, as I've noted that time and time again. If you're honest, brave, and highly willing then you're always going to eventually be rewarded for your bravery. I can't wait to see Rising World actually be rewarded for its courage, not punished for its cowardice. It would be a shame to lose Rising World to cowardice. I'm not insulting Red51, I'm just saying. Those who dare to push the boundaries are always rewarded. Your trains would make even a normal train sim game quake in their boots. It would turn legit train games into a toy train game. The choice is in Red51's hands, and I can't wait to see how he implements each, and every feature. I'll be watching through the various highs and lows, as I am with Minecraft, and any other game.:monocle:

I'm well aware of the fact I'm conversing with myself because we have people who are into more "Western" mediums, and that's fine. Even if they are into Azur Lane stuff they prefer games like 'Victory Belles', but that's also fine. People can be prudish, and I can't stop them, nor will I attempt to do so, as others have attempted to stop me from having my own fun. Slandering me, berating me at every step of the way "for the lulz", and etc. I want to share my fun, and I hope people can connect with the "having fun" part. I met new Japanese friends thanks to KanColle & Azur Lane, and I admire that. I admire how true (to a fault) Japanese are with their naval interests, and those who are actually true to themselves outside of Japan as well.

Everything is "for fun", and that's why I share it. I do share what I post here in their respective communities, though it wouldn't hurt to do the same for those who tend to solely lurk for lurking sake. Normal people aren't like us, they don't post as frequently as forum users do.

I'm 100% well aware of the fact Slovakia doesn't have a navy, yet it's still fun messing with plausibility's.

- Slovakian Shipgirl (AI Art):

(Also because I saw a Czechoslovakian military naval river which made me curious as to how Bing AI would generate Slovakian shipgirls inspired by both KanColle & Azur Lane.)

- HMCS Dominion (AI Art):
    (Essex-Class; Because USA attempted to offer Canadians an Essex-Class aircraft carrier.)

- HMCS Ontario (AI Art):
    (Pre-WW1 - Queen Elizabeth-Class Battleship)

It was an attempt, yet not really pleased with it. It's "close enough" to where I'll take it. Because I'm not officially allowed to admire my Canadians via official mediums I had to use AI tools to have them formed because we genuinely live in a world of "no fun allowed". You try to do something causing you to get berated, cancelled, slandered, abused, and all this idiotic nonsense. Basically cases of "Everything is your fault, you must die, stop being human, stop having fun, & etc, etc". I made note of what ChatGPT 4o noted, and I ran it through Bing AI. Simple stuff, yet it's frustrating when even AI can't do things fully well. I'll commission someone at a later point, once everything hopefully calms down.

I simply desire to have fun, and I've been trying via these attempts, hence why I'm sharing more positive mediums; Filling in the voids using AI tools to assist in connecting with my Canadian pride. I've stated this before, yet shall attempt to add "any", or whatever Canadian military vessels via modding which I'm able to. If Red51 doesn't view me as a threat, a pest, or anything, even providing the whole community "caveman IQ tools" then even I could do what I've long desired, no longer even needing to harass him. I'd just import my own Canadian vessels, my own Anime models, and do everything on my own terms without having to be bitten when requesting aid and assistance from people.

----------------------------

Azur Lane having a 6th Anniversary in August:
    https://x.com/AzurLane_EN/status/1803034995940077818

Nobody plays gacha games. People are here for Rising World so let's have some Wild West fun.

Wild, Wild west. I'm amused by the silly antics between the ship girls and the "crew" of the vehicles on the rigging. They're in the train, eager to visit the Wild Wild West, and other similar Wild West areas. Everything is more or less a happy moment, and happy moments need to be cherished.

I'd be amused if I see a Spider mecha in Azur Lane making reference to the 1990's 'Wild Wild West' movie with Will Smith in it.

Off to the Wild West we go, maybe in August. A few months to go, yet I don't want my summer to blow over so quickly. We still have Rising World's update to release.

--------

Japan keeping the naval spirit alive with a Yamato Battleship shaped cloud during sunset.

https://x.com/NOJIwing/status/1802539123888312712

Better to be true to yourself than a stick in a mud. June is Male Mental Health Month, yet even that isn't respected. It's actively frowned upon, and even encouraged to degrade each and every guy/boy/male out there. Shame you're not allowed to be your own self, admire your own hobbies, nor be your own true self. Everybody always blames everything on you & others over false pretexts and reasonings. Toxic. But hey, at least Rising World has its own beauty (game and modding/plugins), and same with Azur lane. Can't wait to be given the chance to mesh Rising World and Azur Lane together, if I'm even allowed to do that. Everything has turned too salty everything is highly uncertain with how vicious people are. More and more vicious by the year over false pretexts, reasonings, and nonsense. Am I allowed to play Rising World in the near future? Who knows. All I know is that Red51 may bow down to those wishign ill will to me so I may never be allowed to play Rising World again. I'll cherish the final moments before possibly fully migrating to the Asian scene, if that's how people l desire things to be, further destroying Rising World in the process. :dizzy:

I desire to stick around longer for trains, boats, fishing, and etc. I want to at least do that much, and even desired modding. Azur Lane & KanColle modding for Rising World... Let me just do that much.

I'm just having my fun, and I admire my fun.

Parati vero parati

I'm going to skip past all the allegedly "political" stuff of Disney having intentionally killed Star Wars, made it actual real-world political (not fictional political), and destroying everything to simply state I feel pained about Star Wars. I still do, yet always can happily recall the good old days of Star Wars. Everything up until Rogue One, Clone Wars, and Andor. Everything else is simply trash, and I can't respect Star Wars with how I grew up with it in the 1990's. The Star Wars now isn't even Star Wars, it's an off-brand sci-fi story pretending to be Star Wars making things ACTUALLY political while Star Wars was fictional political. You can see Acolyte getting all the well deserved hate, yet I won't go into that. I want to focus on what made Star Wars good, all the good stuff not being Disney.

I simply came here to post the old classics. Even how original Battlefront 1 & 2 (2005 era) was far better received, especially after the Collection edition with upscaled textures bloated the "remaster" to unplayable states. Older is better. Listening to older Star Wars music hits a far more nostalgic and magical state of things.

- Duel of Fates (Remix)

Andor was possibly the last proper Star Wars before Disney went full on mental idiocy. I love occassionally going back to listen to Andor hearing all the good stuff before it was fully corrupted into a trashy state of existence.

- Andor (OST) - Niamos Intro:

Andor - Morlana One Nightclub Music:

My Name is Kino Loy:

(Far better in context.)

This is where real man cried, and the fake ones were shown as the frauds that they are.

"There are 5,000 of us. If we can fight half as hard as we've been working, we will be home in no time. One way out! One way out! One way out!"

"I can't swim".

Real Star Wars is earned, not given. Everything is fought for.

The classics is where it's at. A little bit with Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Trilogy, yet majority of real Star Wars is in past games. They don't make great games as they used to, and it constantly shows.

I wonder if someone will be creative enough to get Star Wars modifications in Rising World. Shall be fun seeing if people are that brave. If Red51 allows me to mod via "Caveman IQ" tools then I'll do my fair share of desired backlog desires. :monocle:

Bonus:

- Rogue One - The Imperial Suite:

I miss real Star Wars, not this modern trashy crap. I miss how older 2005~ games gave me actual hype an nostalgia, something modern media tends to struggle to do. People forgot what "passing the torch" meant. :verysad:

:hushed:

Chain Train Boats:

Sharing this more for the fun of it, not really expecting them in RisiNG World. If they do find their way into Rising World, then neat. If not, that's also neat.

Again, I'll take whatever I can get regarding boats and trains, and I'll play with whatever I'm allowed to play with, IF I'm allowed to play with Rising World. I say that, especially with how people have gone on a hate campaign to get me canceled off of Rising World's various forum hubs over false slander and stupid allegations, yet I still desire to play Rising World regardless. I strongly desire to see Red51's teased steam train, and maybe, hopefully trams themselves, if we get that far. I would genuinely love to see people stop being overly hostile, instead being actually properly down-to-earth so we can have more proper fun and actual escapism in Rising World's escapism, not constant harassment campaigns, slandering campaigns, etc. I'm here sharing boat trains because I admire Rising World and it would be a neat concept suiting Rising World.

You wouldn't need a map, and you would simply follow a chain on the riverbed. If you suffer chain navigation (straightening chains) you can shift the chain guides to a side, and even use rudders to push your way back on course. Even side turbines to further change directions, or even reverse your course.

Having water trains would be indeed interesting. I could see people setting up ocean-based water trains using chains which hit the sea-floor and back again. I'm not expecting them, they however are a fun thought.

Sorry, not trying to hijack anything. I only want to share more fun train topic discussions, and how sticking with the "tested & true" concepts should always be the focus. Red51 showed a Steam Train, and that's what I'm wishing for because that's what is being initially provided (in time). Supply and demand, and I'm eager to get my trains going. I can wait, but I can also have fun sharing more videos and media content. He also noted electric, diesel, among other sorts while avoiding any future-tech nonsense. It needs to actually be working and wortwhile, or a proper "for fun".

Was watching this and I'm laughing just as much as the content creator is about how "tech bros" are ruining everything. It's similar to how people reinvented the helicopter by using drones, or how brainless teens reinvented cursive writing while trying to be "cool" and "edgy". You have tons of those people, especially on the intellectual egoistic side being pumped out of higher level education systems attempting to constantly prove themselves when they always have to go back to a proper square one for a reality check. It's similar to how a First Lieutenant always cares about pulling rank, yet a General doesn't. Fake people always has something to prove.

Me? I just want tested & true trains, trams, and whatever Red51 is able, and willing to provide. It doesn't have to be sci-fi, and it can be whatever he is humanly capable of. Looking at that video always has me always admiring Steam trains, and now with diesel trains, because they have actual proven character. They've proven themselves, and they're awesome. If Red51 desires "future tech" then that's purely up to him, and I'm sure people wouldn't mind it. We have pigs with shades, and Milka Cows based on Europe's Milka chocolate brand. I've also done a recent search on the train genre on Steam finding everything to be fairly boring. Nothing captures the magic as Rising World's proposed future, and with Minecraft's TrainCraft mod. I'm tempted in trying out Japanese train sims and games, Rising World is where it's at, not to sound like a broken record over, and over again. It's the truth. Rising World would genuinely be (on paper) the best train sim game out there, if he can push out proper train accessories and assets.

It's interesting to note Germany's rail system is better than Canada's, yet still hindered by the same reason: "automobiles".

When people actually wake up (smell the roses) they notice Japan's rail network and Europe's railway network is the way to go. It's the actual proper way to get around, and I can't wait to get around to doing that in Rising World, time and resources willing. I'm thankful the video actually educated me in railway standards and gauges, more than other sources attempted to. I've seen those rails loosely in Minecraft's TrainCraft mod, and now it makes more sense.

-----

TL:DR: I simply saw a train video simply desiring "tested and true trains" while constantly going "I TOLD YOU SO!"

I told you so! North Americans intentionally sabotaged themselves, as have the Czechs and Germans, and it shows. I can, at the very least, vouch for Bratislava's tram network. Same with Vienna. That's how you do trains. Rising World's future still looks promising, even if it constantly flip flops from "I'm worried", to "Everything looks awesome" constantly. It's honestly sad to see both Canada & Germany both intentionally sabotaging their train networks for their automobile sectors. They could genuinely go hybrid, as Japan has done. Everything is in lock-step with aviation, cars, and railway. All balanced, more or less. Not perfectly, yet it's there.

My only purpose for this post (if long winded) is to simply share that video, and to simply have fun with "tested & true" trains in Rising World, whatever both Red51 plans and desires to do. I'm not rushing him, I'm just entertaining myself, sighing at North American railway, hyping up European & Japanese railway networks, and just highly eager for Rising World's trains, even if it's views as obnoxious. Nerding out, basically :nerd:

--------

Bonus: I'm aware I already stated this, but Ottawa isn't a properly intellectual City. It always sabotages itself, and I can't wait to do a proper hook-up in my world once I'm provided the necessary resources and fun features. No rush, but my God, is Europe and Japanese railway networks million times better. It's like watching toddlers playing with toy trains in Ottawa. :drunk:

Video may not be perfect, it however sums up my frustrating with Ottawa trains, trains, LRT, and how it struggles to play with assets it was once the king of in the Colonial era. Montreal, something done in parallel, has noted far smoother sailing of their train network. Thankfully, Rising World shall be an escapism, and we can hook things up in more appropriate and fun ways. Everything shall be awesome, and actually done the way we (the players) desire it to be. Can't wait. :monocle:

I really do have to thank both Kantai Collection and Azur Lane for informing me more about world events. Even though I mostly gave up on Kantai Collection it's always nice seeing how the Japanese use it as a source of pride; Sharing and caring about their naval history. They're aware they've done wrong, they however made the most out of it, especially in highly respectful ways. Azur Lane has mostly done things correctly, if with simialar flaws and mistakes as KanColle. Nothing is perfect, yet at least the latter is more honest than the former. Yes, Azur Lane has to use the lewdness factor to advertise their game to gamers (Supply and demand), but at least it makes people aware,. and what the various vessels had done in their history.

Ever since my last argument I've occasionally had thoughts about how people perceive warships, and how one is also assumingly shamed and shunned into not admiring WW2 "units", especially of the German variety, yet the Japanese are honest about it. Same with Americans. Even how a Japanese local (maybe of Australian attachment) also prides themselves with Perth from KanColle and the real world version. I've been constantly mulling it over, yet still feel it's perfectly fine to admire World War 2 (or war-related) machinery and vessels as a respectable entity, even as a (lewd) shipgirl. Is it really so wrong to admire something from your history? I'm genuinely asking out loud, even if I may or may not get a response. Yes, Germany was told to be "hush-hush", and same with the Canadians, but at least people are happier when they can actually express themselves freely, especially without restraint. People have a shinier smile, especially when they also allow themselves to have actual REAL fun. I genuinely do admire the German vessels in both KanColle AND Azur Lane, though it's a shame hearing people aren't allowed to both admire and respect the past out of fear of accidentally turning into an enemy, even if what you fear is exactly what turns you into what you fear. You are what you fear, as they say.

It's thanks to Kantai Collection I've been made aware of Canadians even having a navy, and even an intentionally forgotten one. What they considered purchasing, what they got rid of, and what they now currently have.

Without KanColle I wouldn't even have found myself priding over how Canadians could have allegedly obtained an Essex-Class aircraft carrier, or even what vessels.

Canadians never had an Essex-Class, yet it's fun to experiment and see "what-if's", something which games in general should be about. Exploring, having fun, and just winging things in the name of exploration. About both exploration and creativity, as much as it is about informing and being respectful. Educational creativity. :monocle:

I've attempted to have fun with the concept of - HMCS Dominion - an Essex-Class Carrier belonging to the Canadians. All in the name of Canadian pride, creativity, etc, even if I'm using AI tools to aid in my visualization. (If nobody is going to provide, it's best to do things yourself.)

And I somehow get mechas out of random Bing AI generations, something which is neat, and equally frustrating. AI is still in its infancy, and intentionally scaled down to prevent certain queries to be 100% generated. Still need to commission artists, something I'll eventually do. Games are meant about having fun, escapism, and just letting loose creatively. That's what makes games fun. You have creative fun, even if the concept is crazy, or relatable. It's all about how people connect, let loose, artistic about it, and the whole "escapism" factor of it. That's what makes shipgirls fun in general, even to the point "purists" & "prudes" gravitate to 'Victory Belles', a European version of KanColle & Azur Lane. If I can ever see them in Rising World then that would genuinely make my day. Even for the Japanese, and those who admire anything of these concepts.

------------

Hyping myself up on Shinano Meta's theme.

Shinano - Both the best and worst carrier at the same time:

At least she's cute, foxy, and highly respectable in Azur Lane. Can't wait for her META form to eventually come out, as noted via the above video.

I guess I'll still be mulling it over what was noted about admiring vehicles and vessels is apparently taboo in some places, yet openly accepted in the rest of the world. I'll continue to be prideful of my Canadian navy, hoping and wishing for the day they finally appear in Azur Lane, KanColle, or maybe through modded means in Rising World. I've tried keeping things SFW, especially knowing how much people enjoy protesting for the sake of protesting, and no other reason. I tried to keep things by the book. All SFW content.

In a world where you're shamed, knocked down, and constantly pushed to the side in attempts to admire something I always have to use other means to connect with what I admire, even if it's Anime itself. I have to use OpenAI, BingAI, and whatever I can get my hands on to admire even the Canadian aspect of things. Always wishing, desiring, yet always intentionally sidelined. It's fun learning, seeing, and stumbling across new historical informations.

i will never add malicious code to my plugins, the plugin is now uploaded btw

if you go to my youtube channel you can view all my projects, BTW you can fly my helicopter, the plugin for that works best in single player but is a little laggy on my server :thumbup:

I want to add a disclaimer that the comment wasn't solely aimed at you, just that it's something people have been openly sabotaging me with lately just to kick me off Rising World and I HAD to say it 100%, and how Minecraft has been corrupted time and time again. It's a multi-implied comment. I'll still give various plugins a try and a whirl, if I'm aware of them, and I'll gladly test out whatever I'm invited to, stumble across, or notified off.

The next chance I'll get I'll check out various Rising World stuff (that includes your plugin). If I can make videos off of it again, I shall. >salute emote here<

I'll do just that, once I gain more time to actually check out your channel. Seeing as how I'll be playing in singleplayer I wouldn't mind flying around in a helicopter. I'll also have to wait on the maps update to me more adventurous. I would love to make air fields. Now this is the Rising World I admire. :party:

This is sort of the QoL additions we genuinely need in Rising World, especially without the needless negative attitudes I keep seeing from people. ALways berating, being abusive, stalking me on numerous social media to openly sabotage me, and simply being a bunch of jerks.

RE: Throw us a Bone!

Seeing those escalators is indeed what Rising World needs, and I'm happy for what Yahgiggle had done. Not only do I see escalators, I also see stationary helicopters, and maybe other assets which would do well in Rising World, something I've also been strongly desiring in adding into Rising World, yet everything has to be needlessly tedious.

I'll give my respect solely to the escalator plugin being worked while also equally hoping it'll also find its way into the game in a vanilla manner, once time and resources allow. And hope no malicious code finds its way into the plugin (Minecraft mods suffer with a lot of that). That's the last thing Rising World needs right now, especially with the open sabotage campaign of berating people off the community.

No, seriously. More honesty, and less stalking-sabotage would be nice. Rising World is such a great game, and it's honestly a shame people stoop to low levels to try to hog Rising World for themselves while doing highly petty things to keep Rising World to themselves. It genuinely deserves so much more. It would do so well having this escalator, elevators, and other stuff. So, once again, I give my praise for working on the elevator, yet disappointed about every other negative behaviour surrounding the plugin trying to shift Rising World into a more corrupted area when it should stay creatively neutral, something I still admire Rising World for. Creative neutrality is always nice.

Curious what else people have planned, if at all, or if more sabotaging campaigns are planned in the near or far future.

A month later and I have to say that I'm still happy with what Red51 teased us on May 13. A nice miniature sail boat, and a nice map to go along with it. I may have to tweak and fix my various dry docks and repair areas to contain all sorts of boats, including what Red51 teased us with for the upcoming update and future updates. Once I acquire my map I'll happily return to my main settlement to touch up my shipyard/drydock area, and proudly spam these boats in my world.

Shall be awesome once we gradually scale up to the giant sail boat Red51 had initially teased during the Java days. Storage container was noted to come later, and I'm happy for that. Curious to see if, and what variations the boat shall have. Various paint schemes, if at all. Maybe it won't. If one can apply emblems and designs onto boats that be an interesting bonus, I however won't hold my breath on that aspect. It would be nice though.

My additional request/suggestion would be to allow a secondary player (and maybe NPC humanoids; Pets) to be allowed to sit in designated spots on the boat, especially once we get to that stage relating to NPCS and boats. Players I would understand would be higher in that priority. As always, everything is up to Red51. I'm happy for Red51. Maybe I can get one step closer to the initial hype of simply having fun for the sake of fun. Fun for fun, and simply being honest because it brings out the best in experiences.

YouTube has been steadily sharing more and more neat videos, something I keep holding onto until the right time of sharing. I thought I'd share it now, and on the manner of "service vehicles" and "accessory additions". Two separate things, yet would hopefully make Rising World all the more glorious, if, and when Rising World can reach the highly anticipated train update. Whenever that shall be.

Disclaimer: I'm not pressuring Red51 to add these, only to share for the whole fun and amusement of things. I'm sharing these because they're simply neat, and YouTube also recommending these to me.

-----------

- "Service Vehicle" (Personals Buggy - The Little Fox RailCart):

Railcarts are always fun. Shall be neat if, and when we get to that part of the game update. Just building railways meant for both diesel and steam locomotives while chugging along in your diesel railcart to survey things.

https://www.youtube.com/@archiemoreno

Anything is better than nothing, including a miner's train, and other alternative service vehicles, personal train pods, etc.

Imagine just chugging along on a basic railway bridge with either netting or metallic grid guards and railings on either side of your railway as you chug along on a cargo route. Considering building in this manner in my own world.

Or, imagine trying to drive on abandoned desert railways (or poorly kept railways) to cause derailment from sand build up. That would be neat.

Honestly glad YouTube recommended me this guy's channel, it's awesome. The added bonus of it being a foxed themed railway cart. :nerd:

--------

B-Units (Diesel):

Similar to how a steam locomotive had a coal cart attached to run a train, this one was more of a booster attachment to add additional power, horse power, and to simply "boost" the main train. Could be a neat addition, something Red51 may, or may not, already be aware of.

-----

I've already recommended trains, and I would love to have trams, but I can also (for fun) suggest railcarts while not really expecting any because of resource funding drains. If you don't ask, you won't receive, and it's always better to ask to see what you would receive, if anything. :monocle:

Let it however be fully known that I'll however make use of whatever we get in the end. I would use it to its fullest limit, regardless of what we get, being locomotives, Diesel power, electric, or whatever. Even if it's mining related. I'll take anything. I can still request.

Neat. I'm glad to know we can get GOG to work on the Steam Deck, IF Red51 desired to publish Rising World onto GOG for additional exposure then he can rest assured everything would run smoothly. The video Part 1 is what matters the most, the second video is if you desire to make things more standalone, and non-DRM related.

(I'm just future-proofing this post while it's fresh in my mind by posting what I know while I know it, and for when it's finally available via GOG. If Red51 desired to release Rising World onto GOG then he can rest assured everything would be a smooth process, just as long people do not deviate too much. It's up to him. If I find my post is "too soon", "outdated", "irrelevant", or similar I'll purge my own post at a later date (unless moderated before such. I'll purge, or edit, my own post if it's outdated, not "too soon".)

--------

Steam Deck:

(Make sure to use mouse and keyboard.)

- Go to Desktop mode on Steam Deck. (Obtain link in the provided video above).

- Download launcher in an alternate manner (Rog Rally can ignore the restrictions set upon by GOG & Steam Deck's Linux.)

- Download the launcher's EXE into download folder.

- Go to Steam Library - Add external game - Select Launcher - Gog.EXE.

- Cog settings -> (COMPATDATA allows GOG & Steam Deck to read external devices.)

Code
    COMPATDATA Path
    /home/deck/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/

- Install onto Main, or external drive (the above COMPATDATA allows you to reach your SD Micro Card.)

- Apply Proton compatibility. Run the launcher. Install, etc.

- Install into desired location (I've done it onto SD Micro Card | K:/GOG Galaxy).

- Change path to newly installed location of the actual GOG Galaxy.exe. Rename GOG Launcher.EXE to your preferred naming sense (GOG Galaxy makes sense). Change the two locations with ">Folder location<", and make sure to add " on either end. Directory & "Start in" to where the GOG Galaxy was installed.

- Change to Gaming mode (from desktop mode).

- Boot the 'GOG Galaxy' client, and pray you don't have battery failure issues (especially in Desktop mode). Log in, sort your games, and tweak settings. (Choosing location destination for your game is far easier in desktop mode than it is in gaming mode, both can however done in either way.)

- Boot up any game (including Rising World) and have fun!

You can launch games within the launcher, and it's actually smooth once you get it running, and in an actually properly formatted Micro SD card. It may lag horribly in other cases, yet should more-or-less be functionable, especially in gaming mode. Once Rising World is considered in being released on GOG you can have a field day with running it on Steam Deck.

-------

This is my way of giving thanks to Rising World. I've already had my awesome fun using Rising World on Steam Deck by clearing and collecting resources. I've even had my fun exploring in the recent update while in Japan. Rising World is awesome on the go. If it ever goes onto GOG all Red51 has to do is simply copy and paste (tweak some wordings into more professional wordings), and done! If things change along the way then we may have to find a new way for how GOG installs, or get rid of this post as a whole if, and when GOG release a Linux version. GOG feels smoother to use than Steam, though each to their own.

(Sidenote: Other people have noted GOG gave lame excuses in delays in implementing an Linux version, even if you can connect GOG and Steam together. It has Steam integration, just not a Linux set-up. Can't get Linux version via Steam Deck's PC Desktop mode.)

Sorry if I'm a broken record, I however want to post another addition noting both my frustration of Ottawa's LRT, and equal admiration for anything railway related from Japan & Europe. Japan and Europe know how to rail, Ottawa doesn't, and every time I look at Ottawa's struggle with LRT I simply desire to implement my own into Rising World. Every. Single. Time an article pops up relating to Ottawa's LRT makes me want to start my railway project in Rising World to show them "how it's done". I would use the upcoming map feature to link everything, measure everything. I would do things correctly, and properly.

Every time I look at Ottawa's child-like brain struggling to implement their own LRT network I always immediately look over towards Rising World's proposed train addition to Rising World. Red51 noted we would have trains partially automated at lower speeds, yet have many of various fuel types (electric, diesel, etc). I'm just hoping we can either have, or implement (import), a tram vehicle into Rising World without requiring me to read 50 days worth of Youtube videos just to get something implemented into Rising World. I don't want to deal with people being lazy, nor gaslighting me, being vulgar towards me. I simply want to get things done, and I can't wait for when Red51 is finally able to provide train assets into Rising World.

Every time, every time I look at this damn map I'm always left disappointed, and frustrated. Europeans and Japanese know how to make railways and transit as efficient as possible (for the most part), yet when I look at this map I simply want to make my own railway in Rising World, and my way. Give me my own LRT train (of any type) and I'll do everything myself, and for my own settlements. :nerd:

(Algonquin should link up with the airport.)

I'll do what Ottawa is afraid of in their own world by implementing their fears it into my world, such as linking Algonquin to the airport, but in my own world mannerism. If there is a line I'll eventually find a way to loop it. I would make proper loops and connections, something you don't see in the above map. Every other city as some sort of loop, or some sort of counter-measure, ones which don't rely on buses. Maybe it's pedestrian accesses, or other manners. Everything felt connected in both European and Japanese cities. In Ottawa? Everything is bought low price expecting the highest type of luxury. Buy low, expect high rewards. Thankfully, in Rising World we can do whatever we desire.

Looking at everything Ottawa does is like observing a child pretending to grasp how railways work. They're learning, they're struggling, yet they're eventually getting there, if with tons of roof collapses, sink holes, derailments, and other issues.

I may end up struggling to link one railway line with another, it will however be done in the end. I will have aids of the map to guide me, similar to Rei's Minimap for Minecraft. I may struggle making stations, though my Minecraft and trips to Europe and Japan may aid me in making proper stations. I could even attempt to future-proof my stations with anti-suicide doors for when NPCs are feeling too brave to delete themselves.

Whatever Red51 (and the community) are wiling to provide, I will make use of. The more which is provided my way, such as third-party Tatra Trams, could be used to boost Rising World's popularity. I would be able to share more via YouTube videos, more people would praise RIsing World, and more love aimed at Rising World. Once I'm provided my tools and equipment I'll work heavily on my railway network. I would loop it around my island, connect dead-zones, and even make them go underground (Under the sea) to link islands with one another. That is, once I figure out what the 'mean' depth is for an ocean.

(Disclaimer: I'm aware we're still far away off for these updates, I however do have to note these because it does tie into Rising World. Every single time I stare at an Ottawa LRT news article it simply makes me itch to work on my own railway in Rising World. I'm in the mood of "let me show you how it's actually done".)

--------------

I then come across these random railway videos forcing me to make note of them for future Rising World projects. Russia Metro "guillotine" doors to prevent people self-deleting themselves.

(Japanese are highly amazed by this to the point they've hijacked a Russian video further adding to the beauty of Russian metro & railway.)

- Tatra Tram (I grew up with these trams):

- Tatra Utility/learning Tram:

- Hakodate Tram (Japan):

(Next to Hakodate Station. I was here, and trams are the best option here. Surprisingly fast on their tram routes.)

- Enoshima Tram (Japan):

(For the last three I do have better videos, they'll be posted at a later date.)

And two more "I wish Ottawa was a smart city" video of their LRT trains. Yes, what you see initially may be nice, there is still proper work needing to be done to make it fully worthwhile.

The hype in me to start playing with trains in Rising World is high. I can't pressure Red51, nor am I doing so. I'm simply peeved Ottawa is childish, and can't wait to mess around with trains on my own once Red51 is able to provide us train assets to play with. Setting up railway networks, linking them properly to one another, and just doing things in ways Japan and Europe has already figured out. The itch is real.

Once Rising World gets trains it'll be the best train game out there. If it follows realism, and what Minecraft's Traincraft has it'll be the best game out there.

:nerd:

The problem with German games is that, in contrast to foreign games, they always refrain from depicting violence, obscene gestures and nudity. And so it happens that players always choose foreign games because they can have a blast.

I agree with you, I however have to add onto what you've noted.

Problem with "Western" games is that Western games (intentionally) forgot (forced to forget) how to have fun to the point people have been seeking out Asian oriented games because they allow players to simply have fun over Western ones. We live in an era where everything is always falsely "offensive" removing each and every bit of fun elements in games, something Asian games (and certain indie games) tend to add back into their own games. Yes, some things may be "crude", but one also mustn't be sheltered (hiding behind a sofa) when certain aspects are shown in mediums. Best mediums are those which allow people to express things at their fullest. I'm not talking about making genitals, I'm talking about what you've noted, and much more. Being able to flip-off a hostile entity, or having more leeway in your gaming, something Asian games allow.

Being able to ride a Moose is something which was far more enjoyable in Asian mediums, something I tried getting into Rising World, yet people threw tantrums, were abusive, manipulative, and even gaslit people. I'm glad Red51 compromised on this by allowing people to eventually mod in the ability to ride a Moose via a mount plugin extension of some sort. We have too many nit-picky and sheltered people to the point they forgot how to have fun.

Having omitted content tends to boost gaming experiences that much more. It's always the small things which tends to add to a gameplay, as we've constantly found out time and again with each and every update for indie games.

In short: I do agree about adding gestures, even "offended" types. Not political, just the ones noted in this topic, such as "flipping the bird". It's fine, and was used even in Medieval times to mock the British when unable to use bows & arrows having certain fingers cut off.

Sony Intentionally Sabotaging Games:

Sony has gone bat-crap insane. They've lost it, even to the point they've briefly banned Japan from purchasing Ghost of Tsushima for PC Steam, a nation which should be their own home nation. Sony banning Japan. Sony isn't your friend, and shall never be again. Well, not until they return to being Japanese again. Sony having turned American (now based in California) has made them mentally insane. Everything has to be PSN based, everything has to be censored (when others aren't censored), and just outright banning numerous nations (175+) from playing their games. Ukraine is one of them, Japan was another, and so is Cuba. For Ukraine to play Helldivers 2 they have to get their hands on a Playstation, something they can't, making it a 'Catch 22' nonsense.

Sony forced PSN onto Helldivers 2 to the point it was supposed to be 100% mandatory by May 30th (end of the month), something they had to walk back after much backlash. Tons of protesting. Once Sony gave out a false apology (as these AAA idiots do) they covertly banned many nations (again, Japan included, if briefly), to the point people were riled up again. False gestures, false morales. Everything is fake about Sony. While people undid their negative reviews (after Sony gave out their fake apology) Sony continued to covertly sabotage their numerous games, banning and delisting many nations from signing up and purchasing their various games via PSN & PC platforms.

You want ads in video games? What about Rising World? It may be the future, if corrupted and greedy corporations & studios have their way.

Ghost of Tsushima is next. You can allegedly play Ghost of Tsushima singleplayer only, yet require a mandatory PSN account for online elements. Sony went against their word, as I knew they would. They don't care about you, nor the games, or about keeping a game 100% intact. These censorships are a bigger issue than what I've seen trolls gaslight and deflect the issue on being. Give a corrupted company an inch, they go a mile, and more. Look at the Imperials in Star Wars. You can give them an inch, they'll take your whole life and destroy everything. That's Sony now, and majority of Western game industry. Gaslighting and defending Sony isn't helping anybody, not even yourself. Game should sell as it was intended, and it should release as it was originally conceptualized to be. It shouldn't be broken, bit, sabotaged, nor dinged in any way. Similar to how people won't buy rotting meat, banged up cans of veggies, and etc, people shouldn't be forced to buy broken games.

Sweet Baby Inc hired hackers to sabotage/hack into SWB Detected Discord group deleting many channels. Damage is recoverable, yet it shows how far thin-skinned fake activists go to silence their critics. They violate all the rules, they tantrum, they sabotage everything to the point they're willing to do things illegally, yet they pin their own sins onto others turning themselves into victims and those they blamed as the fake villains. It's interesting to note at what lengths people go to silence people who tell the truth. This forum & Rising World Steam are a good example of that. I have to deal with childish baiting on a daily basis, thankfully I can happily ignore it. Truth and honestly eventually prevails in the end. :monocle:

For the record (Intentionally corrupted games):

- Samurai Maiden

- Stellar Blade

- Helldivers 2

- Tsukihime (art book censored)

- Ghost of Tsushima

- & More

Sony doesn't care. They. Do. Not. Care. About. You.... They don't care about the common-sensed Japanese market either. They have sold their souls to the devil destroying everything they touch. Rising World on PSN? Consider it butchered. Nintendo? It could survive, if on a later gadget. Xbox? Sure. Nobody is innocent. Aim for third party gadgets. Aim for Rog Rallies, Steam Deck, and things people can play on the go. Sure, they're tied to evil companies, something mobile is better than something sabotaged by greedy corporations hellbent on cutting corners over fake morale issues and controlling greed nonsense.

A new "Anti-human" list has been compiled. It's longer than what I had quoted, even noting how you shouldn't apologize, nor note your fake errors. Trolls and Anti's thrive on your weaknesses and false errors. They hijack any of your weaknesses, even pretending to play the victim to turn others onto you. It's what I've seen people do time and time again, and it's silly.

Truth always prevails in the end. It may take time, truth eventually prevails making the hostile-entity reap what they sow.

• DDOS You.
    • Hack your accounts.
    • SWAT You
    • Phone in bomb threats.
    • Plant +18 CP in forums & servers and report you.
    • Dox You.
    • Put bounties on your head
    • Go after your families.
    • Fake death threats for themselves.
    • Paint you as an "ist" and go after your career, jobs, etc.
    • Assault you in public.
    • Ban you from cons.
    • Claim you are the one doing all of this when it's actually them.

I've been DDOS'd with Red51 during the Java days.

I've also been labeled as an "ist" by a few hostile individuals in this and Steam forums, and it also caused a good thread to get locked because people were idiots by hijacking, sabotaging, and playing the fake victim card. I hate fake people like that. Be your true self, not your fake idiotic self. That's their goal, and it worked. They intend to destroy, gaslight, and sabotage everything if it exposes them for the people that they are.

That last one I've encountered time and again, and various folks also labeled me as such for stating the truth many times. They also self-projected their own sins and idiocies onto me when they were the ones doing all the false labeling. This is why we aren't allowed nice things, people sabotage and destroy everything.

-----

Side-note - About Rising World:

I hope Rising World matures healthily. There are tons of bad apples I've encountered since 2015-2024, and I'm hoping none of those bad apples destroy Rising World in the process. They wish for me to be "forever-banned", I however still wish Rising World all the best, even if there are gaslighting idiots out there attempting to oust me over false issues, pretexts, and ideologies. Still waiting on the map update to finally go exploring so I can finally explore the snowy biomes. I'm stuck in a savannah biome. I've been itching to construct more of my backlog projects yet still waiting on any news of the future update relating to KanColle/Azur Lane navy bases, proper shipping routes, towers, lighthouses, etc. I need maps for that to mark things and to guide me properly. I don't want to loose my boat navigating blindly.

I'm going to assume I'm not allowed to have fun with Rising World anymore, especially with how Red51 falsely closed one of my topics because people were falsely offended while spreading half-truths and actual slander about myself. Fake-waving their diplomas and other nonsense. It's all childish nonsense. Assuming the worst I'm still seeking out alternate games to Rising World in hopes of jumping ship if I'm no longer desired in this game. Maybe I can rebuild in another game similar to Rising World, though that's probably what these trolls and anti's desire. Shame on them. If Red51 genuinely desires me to leave, I wouldn't mind leaving. Sure, it would hurt being pried away from Rising World, but if I can keep my sanity boosting another proper game up to higher lengths than Rising World I'll do just that. If it means eventually spitting on the fake people I'll happily do that. It's up to Red51 if he desires me to stay or not. I genuinely do admire Rising World, and so do other normal-minded individuals. You have to worry about the fake individuals hellbent on hijacking and sabotaging Rising World for their own gain. I'd however love to see Rising World see NPC Companions, trains, & Anime modding. I hope people are actually wise, and not tantruming in the near future with each and every update releasing.

One thing that has me happy, and with renewed hope/pride of Rising World is receiving positive YouTube comments relating to Rising World. I'm still giving Rising World a chance, the trolls and Anti's have to be dealt with. You're going to kill Rising World by siding with them time and time again. They thrive on fake pity points (constantly playing fake victim).

(Censored to prevent trolls from sabotaging things. They've been highly vile as of late.)

I'm happy to have recieved such a positive comment relating to Rising World. If Red51 sees this, great. I hope it gives him a smile on his face knowing there are people who love his game, and are of the "fresh-meat" variety (new people). Person wishes for it to mature heavily, and with high levels of modding support. Rising World needs tons of modding support, especially from modders not throwing tantrums. I'll tell them tunnels can indeed go underwater, yet never tried it. I've been planning to make an underwater (underground) railway network under the sea/ocean. The person also desires trains, as much as I do, to which it'll boost Rising World's popularity highly. View Minecraft's Traincraft. People would love a nicely set up train network, and Rising World could provide the freedom of a railway to people. I would happily, and constantly make videos of trains in Rising World, even if it's moot and just hype. Everything great takes time, and I agree with that. I'm a little impatient because I'm being forced into a corner again, though strongly wish for maps to come out soon before it's too late.

I genuinely wish Rising World all the best. Still hoping and wishing of making more videos, once time allows, and if I'm allowed to do so.

Retro over newer (AAA) games. Older games preferred over newer, trashier games.

With all the nonsense of games being trash people are playing older games, even "older" 2-10 year old games. With how broken AAA games have become, and how stale, everybody is now aiming for older games, especially without all the fake political nonsense. Who desires to pay $100-200 Canadian for Star Wars Outlaws & Dragon's Dogma 2 if you can simply play cheaper indie games like Rising World, HoloCure (for free), among other games. PalWorld & Helldivers 2 is $30 Canadian.

Older games are better.

You don't need a Youtuber to tell you the obvious, it however helps bring everybody back up to speed.

We've all sought out indie games, hence why we're all here for Rising World. I've attempted to branch away from Minecraft by playing Minetest, even if Minetest is viewed in a more fledgling state by others. (And a few certain idiots getting my thread locked because he holds grudges by defending fake people). People happily playing Terraria, Minecraft, Rising World, Palworld, HoloCure, etc. Many older games are appearing on Steam to which people are purchasing, such as Fallout New Vegas. Yes, I've listed PalWorld, but that's more on an indie side, not an age thing. Feel free to ignore that, it however shows people desired PalWorld over the broken and stagnated Pokemon game, something which also proves why people are playing older games.

Less people going to conventions, and I believe that. People are fed up of the fake crap. All you see is all the fake stuff, and when you call it out it's alleged "hate-speech", ones which gets threads locked after whining and moaning to moderators on various forums. Reddit is the worst for that, Steam is right behind. And no, nobody deserves to be banned for having a genuine conversation. Those who claim a game is dead deserve to be banned. ;)

Prior to Visa, Mastercard, and American Express being removed from Japanese overseas gaming markets one was able to purchase various indie games via DLSite. One must now use proxy payments, such as 'DL-Pay', Webmoney, etc, to which one can enjoy tons of games. Various games can also be found on Itch.io. If there is a will, there is a way. No matter how much corporations censor and whine about reality people shall always find a way to their escapism. People were still creative in Soviet Russia making the most philosophical media, something Japan has taken the torch away from both Europe & Soviet Russia. Korea & China are now leaps and bounds over modern gaming. Everybody fled to foreign Asian gaming markets, Westerners doing everything they can to not let that happen. Censorship, Visa/MasterCard/American Express being pulled.

The "always online" bullcrap has ruined so many games to which people jump to other games, or even older ones.

Without going on a forum allowing others to dictate your thoughts when was the last time you've had genuine fun with a random game? Older games are better, and same with Indie games. If you know where to look on itch & dlsite you can still find highly obscure ones.

Command & Conquer, Age of Empires, Asteroid Shooter, among tons, and tons of other older games.

----------------------

To Long, Didn't Read:

Game developers are dishonest as they ever can be. They're intentionally stubborn, dishonest, and idiotic causing their games to follow. Instead of making their own proper unique games and perfecting them game developers are instead being lazy making cookie cutter games, as I've noted time and time again in this and other similar threads. Game developers enjoy being lazy desiring to milk other people's success instead of filling in voids, as Minecraft, PalWorld, and other games have done. Instead of making games people actually desire people are forced to go to more polished and completed games over fake-politically charged games, buggy games, incomplete games, and AAA games which is highly over-priced in the hundreds of dollars range ($100-300+). AAA games nearly cost as much as buying a new gaming console. Indie games are a fraction of that, and in the $30 Canadian range.

Don't be Fortnight, Don't be a Grand Theft Auto clone, don't make cookie cutter games (WW2 games are flawed this way), and simply make games which are truly unique and fun. Make games worth making, and fun games worth playing. Make actual REAL games. Make games out of pure passion and entertainment. :monocle:

+1

Red51 desires to add Hired Hands, Merchants, & Quests givers. Depending on how you interact with one group it'll effect the behaviour of another group, though that has yet to be seen. Red51 has openly noted this on the forums, yet sadly the information is now dated it's harder to find. Should be able to find this with a bit of digging.

I hope we can eventually rescue NPCs to recruit as our own from bandits and pirates. That, or give people the ability to have "One" personal companion to join you from one world to the next. Or both. Have one main one as your personal trusted companion while the rest would be rescued helpers. Your "Romance" option does have a neat vibe to it, and I do +1 that also.

I love your idea, it's why I joined Rising World.

I also hope NPCs have the abiltity for light conversations. Other Japanese games I've tried allowed this, and having Rising World with this ability would boost it further. Simple formal greetings at times of day, reading newspaper, making note of what item is where, or pointing out what you're seeking as you explore the world together.

Red51 may desire to look at following games for foundational thoughts:

- Dragon's Dogma - (original; Pawns can be customizable, helpful, and even point various stuff out to you. They can be tuned in your playstyle doing things your way.)

- Illusion Studio games (may require alternate sources; Can modify NPCS with basic parameters of personality, traits, etc.)

[Artifical Girl 2, ArtificalAcademy, HaremMate, Koikatsu, etc. They may be lewd, can still be played in SFW settings.]

- Dragon Quest Builder 1 & 2 - (NPCs help around your settlement while defending & crafting).

- Sons of Forest - (Companions do their own thing at their own whim. The more positive your behaviour to them the more efficently they'll gather wood, etc.)

- Bullet Girls Phantasia - (Simplified battle companions joining you in battle as a support. Everything is basic, yet helpful.)

I've amusingly hit a nerve with a few fake people on the Steam forums so I'll be posting this here because real-world gamers had enough of all the fake stuff. I'm following this stuff to be in the know, and it has helped me stay in the know without being taken advantage of. People desire games, and only games, and none of the fake stuff to which real people have been rewarded with actual games in the indie and foreign gaming markets. AAA gaming market has screwed up things far too harshly to the point people simply desire to play retrogames. Older games are better games. Even South Korea jumped in on the bandwagon to hate on the fake political nonsense going around. IGN & IGN France both screwed up causing major backlash to the point all the forum trolls & haters I've encountered keep making fake excuses. It's comical to read, and that's what you call "coping". People can't comprehend reality and it's amusing in various ways. You never slander hard working genuine developers. Karma always finds a way back to bite. ;)

Warning: Below videos may be NSFW to those skimming. You've been warned. It's how Youtube embeds videos, though honesty is best policy. Lewdness isn't harmful, traditional-minded Europeans & Asians would note it as being fine.

-----------

Ubisoft Can't Make, nor Price a Proper Star Wars game (Star Wars: Outlaws):

The game costs a hefty $100-200 Canadian, depending on the version. What does Palworld cost? $30? Proper games are cheaper, and more fun. People prefer older Star Wars classics.

Ubisoft over-pricing their game, forced their game to be fake-political, willing to delete owned games off your library (you'll own nothing and be happy), while also having morally corrupted individuals stupidly defending their game simply because it's "pretty". Lipstick on a pig, big woop. Nothing beats 'Star Wars Galaxies. People should instead go play 'SWGemu', something which is free, and more engaging.

Even Dokkibird clearly stated indie games are more fun than AAA games, something we can all agree on. Well, in relation of Pokemon vs PalWorld people preferred a more fleshed out game than a broken AAA Pokemon game by Nintendo-Game Freak. PalWorld embarrassed the Pokemon gaming market to its core. We're desiring to play Rising World which is an indie game so that's what we're doing. People are also fed up with AAA games sucking to which they're playing retro-games more often than not playing a game at all. Retro-games, or bust.

-----

- Stellar Blade - IGN France & Fake Game Journalists slander developers, gain instant Karma:

Like I said, real people are done with fake political nonsense. They desire games, and only games. None of the fake crap, and they won't even allow fake people to slander their fellow developers and significant others. IGN France slandered a developer for not knowing what a real women appears like, he has a wife & a real-world model attached to the game. The developer clearly knows what a real-world women looks like. Maxim-Korea openly mocked IGN France not once, but TWICE, and fake people are butthurt about it. Same with those found on Steam forums hating the truth. I laughed. Maxim-Korea even thanked Asmongold who told things as they were, to the dismay of people desiring to butcher games to unplayable states.

Issue being how fit females/women are offensive to the Fake-morally corrupted people to which IGN France desired to attack an Asian game becoming a bully in the gaming world scene. They slandered a developer's wife and model for being fit, real, and healthy while unhealthy mindsets were viewed as "proper" in France & the rest of the Western world. Real people weren't having it, snapping back at IGN & IGN France being dumb. Asia is full of fit people (& women), and same with traditional European areas.

- (NSFW) Maxim Korea blasts IGN (France) & fake political activists:

- (NSFW) Maxim Korea blasts Fake Activists a 2nd time & thanks Asmongold

If Maxim Korea stated this, most of Korea backs Maxim Korea as well. Seeing my offended butthurt stalkers on Steam Forum's (Buttkissing) thread is comical (some of whom are also located here). I love it when the world starts healing. Sure, there may be a few set-backs, and a few locked threads because people can't conform to reality, though reality does push back in due time. I love it when reality starts healing where it is needed. Seeing fake people squirm, gaslight, and deflect while eventually getting hit by a karma is highly satisfying. Whenever I offend people it's because they clearly done something wrong on their end. They have skeletons in their closet(s) needing cleaning. It's spring, might as well go spring cleaning. Be a new you, and an honest you. ;)

(I am aware fake people hate Rev , Hero Hei, & Asmongold because they've been told to do so, and it goes against the narrative of intentionally destroying media to an unenjoyable state. People genuinely desire to decimate everything over fake ideals, and that shouldn't belong in gaming. Same with false-defending fake minorities doesn't belong in gaming. Even if numerous of my threads get locked it'll (fake ideals) shall simply continue to bring uneeded harm to the gaming space. I'm happy proper games are winning. I'm happy South Korea is in this fight, and various Japanese rebellion groups fighting back against even corrupted AAA Japanese companies. Karma shall eventually find a way to restore balance when "push comes to shove". I simply desired to share AAA game developers and developers being dishonest while other (more honest) individuals and developers become more successful through genuine honesty. The more genuine a game developer or studio is the more likely you'll be rewarded, as PalWorld & Helldivers 2 was. Sadly, becoming too successful has its flaws, something VRChat noted through fake political nonsense hijacking both it, and Helldivers 2. Genuine intentions are always appropriately rewarded while fake ones eventually are hit by real-world karma. Slow, yet eventual.)

---

- Ubisoft Korea dissolved:

Who knows, maybe they've made decent games. One thing I am however 100% sure of is if you're tied to Ubisoft you're destined/bound to fail. Ubisoft admires corporate control and social destruction, even within their own corporation. They desire to screw everything up into unplayable, buggy messes. They've even hijacked other modder's mods for themselves claming it as their own (as had been done for a VR bird flying game).

Indie games for the win!

Ubisoft Korea going "poof" is a great thing. Get more studios actually desiring to do proper things. More Korean gaming studios making games should be encouraged, and less grindy games at that.

-----

I love it when the gaming industry corrects itself when reality gets hit with "push-comes-to-shove" movements. Karma may be slow at times, it does however rubberband harder the longer it's outstretched. The more harm you do the worse it'll be. ;)