Posts by ArcticuKitsu

December 6, 2023 - Counting down to Christmas.

I hope you guys are starting to feel overly festive. Not because of this thread, though partially. I'm talking more about Europe itself with how traditional and more rooted it is in traditionalism. It should be, especially in a Slovakian manner.

And yes, more Bing AI with KanColle shipgirls in Canadian naval attire (WW2) touring Bratislava (Slovakia), or should be. Even trams.

As for Rising World news:

I finally had a friend finally answer my calls for help. One person joined, another threw a tantrum. I had a lovely help from a friend helping me clear out the terrain to build away. I finally have more plots of land. :party: I'll place more finalized images in the 'media presentation' subforum when the time is right. You'll see it there eventually (and on Steam once I'm unbanned Dec 31st. Steam Support is full of morons.).

- Vathunver on the left and middle, and Port Pilipec on the right.

- Quarter of the way through the digging. It was nearly touching the storage building.

- Friend made me laugh with the mining helmet. Out of nowhere he made one (after I had made the drill for him).

- Planning out the new pathways and side-streets.

- Offices and paper mill type area. Paper and rags.

This building shall be an awkwardly built office building based on some funky AI art. Desired a blue glass skyscraper, may still do so later. I also am now able to build a bakery tower, and even my own 'Arcticu Tower' structure more for myself. I finally have the freedom to build again with special thanks to friend. I'm also planning to build a little hangout area for Christmas Trees and pumpkins to be displayed. I'll get to it eventually. :wow:

Like I said, more completed builds shall eventually be found later in my media presentation thread. 8)

I'm tired from all the nonstop digging. :sleeping:

Merry Christmas!:party:

December 5nd, 2023 - Happy Sinterklaas Day!

I'm sure Europeans know about it, but to any lurking non-Europeans could simply view it as a "mini-Christmas". Just place slippers under a window, fireplace, etc to receive small gifts from others. Instead of a tree it's simple footwear. There are also other traditional aspects tied to it, maybe such as being smacked in the rear end with a wooden braided rug smacker (or maybe I'm mixing up two festivities with one). It's all in good fun, and I view everything in a Slovakian point of view. It's noted to be Dutch, I however grew up with it in a Slovakian point of view.

Every time I get angry with people it's because of my mixture of Slovakian proper etiquette and Canadian environment. When I see people undoing tradition (burping while eating) I get upset. People need standards and proper etiquette, something people themselves desire less of. Shame.

None of my Canadians celebrate Sinterklaas Day so I simply gifted myself a few gifts, such as these new wireless earbuds. Also obtained slippers, HMDI cable, among other stuff. Simple small things. Even happily received a nice chunk of snow, something to which Montreal obtained 30 cm of snow. We obtained slightly less than them, here in Ottawa.

All hail Bismarck!
    (I would proudly show my Canadian naval pride, I however am not allowed to be proudly Canadian. Nobody wants to add Canadians into their naval games, all except for Silent Hunter 3, a game about German Uboats. I'm still angrily awaiting for when Azur Lane and/or KanColle decide to add in Canadian shipgirls to either of the two games, and every other WW2 naval game. Canadians are trash to game developers and I 100% hate those lazy ass game developers. If you're offended by Bismarck then let me have my god damn Canadians. )

KanColle (not Azur Lane) with HMS Warspite in her Santa outfit.

She is an overly elegant and regal character with a soft, yet regal voice. Love her voice overs. Sadly, KanColle suffers from salty gameplay and region-blocking nonsense. Its better to play Azur lane than KanColle, especially for those with a soft heart.

As for Rising World:

I'm still adding small detailing before I post in my other main showcase thread. Trying to clear out more area so I can prepare for trains, and even build more skyscrapers. I'm trying to build a city, even if people annoying call my settlements "villages". I'll post more Rising World goodies later. Everything takes time on both Red51 and our building end. A simple process of creating furniture (in survival mode) takes ages.

Some fun Bing AI fun:

I managed to stump Bing AI this time around while trying to get it to draw some Canadian shipgirls in Slovakia, Bratislava. The more satisfactory results appear to be with trams.

Out of the whole batch, this is my favourite.

Roaming around while reading a map. A girl is even holding up a toy military boat. Sadly, you can't see any Canadian, nor Slovakian emblems. It "tried" to create Bratislava, it however became so highly confused adding every other landmark other than what it desired.

As Red51 has noted on the Steam forum.......

(Steam moderators and Steam support are anal so I can't leave any comments till Dec 31st. Morons.)

- Red51 working on Biomes & caves

- Ridable horses; Several new Animals, plants, items, and objects can be expected.

- December 2023 release, or at least planned. No 2024 release, unless unexpected delays force it to be 2024. Red51 said 2023, it is 2023.

- More regular updates once Unity surpasses Java's checkpoint.

- Money is tight, please support Red51 however you can. Buy the game, make plugins, be genuinely supportive.

So, yeah. Basically "soon".

December 4nd, 2023 - Counting down to Christmas.

We're now four days in making our way closer to Christmas. WOOO!~

Steam Support stubbornly (doubled down on many levels) noting how I'm a worthless human being. I'm not allowed to post, nor do anything. Everything is my fault to people and Steam Support and I hate people for that. So disingenuous of them. They closed my ticket so you're stuck with me here, unless Red51 or someone else does something. I will however note moderators are asleep on here.

My area has freezing rain and snow mix so that's fun. We should be getting between 10-23 cm, depending on what actually happens. Finally have Christmas weather here with ice pellets falling in unison with snow.

---------

A very Merry Christmas to you too!!! :D

WOOO!~ :party:

Thank you! Same to you! :party:

merry christmas to everyone. sometimes i'm lurking here, do you thnk there will be a christmans update like hostile animals and husbandry? i'd love that

Let's have a good Christmas! :party:

Lurking is fine, no problems with that. There will be a Christmas update with biomes and horses, among other surprises. Let Red51 surprise you. I hope he gets his update out in time.

---------------

Two batches of images

- Rising World - Vathunver Station - Storage & Hotel:

I'll post this in my main thread later. Just doing a quick posting for now.

Busy furnishing it, inside and out. Once we get more I'll continue decorating the rooms. I need to add one more green ring around the building, it's however done. Need to add banisters to stairway and the roof. I'll also post a more complete form of it on the other main thread and on Steam, after I'm unbanned on Dec 31st. Stupid Steam Support. Morons.

And then we have Bing AI KanColle Christmas in Ottawa art, in Canadian theme.

Merry Christmas! :party:

1) Indie games are slow by nature, especially with how much goes into them. You should know this if you follow various indie games out there. AAA games spoil mainstream people while indie games update whenever they're ready. Also, haven't watched Radioman, though heard of him. Also feel people are being spoiled by him, but I guess people shall take what they can get. I'm not implying anything, I'm being neutral.

2) I'm still playing it, and I'm certain others are on and off. Going through my backlogs in preparation of the upcoming, and those noted after. Fishing, boats, and trains shall be later down the line.

3) Glad you know how difficult it is to rebuild. Steam has been a real pain in the ass on this one, though wish people would also support Red51 instead of empty words and promises.

4) You can still have high hopes for Rising World, it's not dead. Minecraft stole $300 Canadian on me via Realms, even though I canceled it. They still billed me to the point I had to change cards to stop them. I checked the main payment pages, etc. They kept charging me monthly, even spamming my inbox desiring me back. Screw Minecraft! I'll stay with Rising World.

5) Rising World IS the future, you have to support it. Red51 needs all the support he can get. If he taps into mod.io, Booth (Pixiv), Unity store page integration, etc, this game shall be one of the best games out there. Granted, you'll then see clones doing half as much trying to copy Red51 and Rising World. I've seen Minecraft imitating Rising World in certain aspects.

6) Once again, that's indie games. People love to pretend to support Red51 without supporting him. If I could send money to Red51, I would. I need to also win the lottery to do so, I'll be one of his big sponsors. Doesn't help outside influences making things even more needlessly dire.

7) You're saying that so stupidly, though that's one of the best parts of indie games. Each update brings out a new feature, and that's the best part. Pre-Microsoft Minecraft used to do this making us cheer with joy. Dolphins? Sweet! Banana trees? Nice! Coffee plants were noted in being in the works, as with canons, and big boats, and other stuff.

When trains shall come it'll put other train games to shame. :D

8 ) Your rap comparisons been lost. Do elaborate.

(Now I'm waiting for the "please shut up" comment.)

That Volvo is smooth and gorgeous!!! And, how about the Scania? What a beauty! Now the Peterbilt and Kenworth deserve attention too. Trucks are beautiful! :D

I agree, I think trucks would a great asset in Rising World.

And the carriages...brilliant!! :D :D :D

Volvo is the best, or at least from my experiences. Maybe there are "better" trucks elsewhere, as you've noted via Peterbilt, Kenworth, etc. It's all about what we're given, how we're given it, and where we can use them in Rising World. My experiences are from seeing them on the road and American Truck Simulator.

A Mack sleeper truck would be neat as well. I loved when I drove the Mack truck in ATS. Granted, if Red51 desired to add trucks, it may have to be of a generic European brand (fictional brand). I have to look into more trucks, but I also don't want to pressure Red51. Trying to keep an awkward balance.

A multi-purpose use in Rising World would be great, but we obviously have to wait to see what Red51 himself manages.

December 3nd, 2023 - Counting down to Christmas.

Day 3 of December! Need to keep things festive, even if Steam Support is trying to blame everything on me. They're not budging. They keep falsely assuming all my bans are properly applied, even if I strongly 100% believe majority to be troll-bans, as such from Samurai Maiden, She Shall Punish Them, and even this other indie game I won't name. Troll bans!

But yeah, need to stay focused on festivities. Bought a gift for one of my roommate, need to do so for my other roommate. Half of it will have to wait for when I go back to Japan bringing back small gifts. Even purchased some wireless earbuds for myself (and my host/roommate). Even have a new HMDI splitter having to go to three stores before finding a proper HMDI cable to plug into my TV (4 ft). HDMI stuff is for my Steam Deck and Dock.

2 of 8 Golden Ninja Stars. :party:

(Going to display these Stars images for having been gifted them by a Cyberpunk 2077 Steam forum user.)

Some more Bing AI image art on the lines of - "Azur lane in Canadian uniform in Ottawa". :party:

And the "best", for last. I love how these girls hold onto model warships. I need to somehow force more of this out. :wow:<3

--------

Merry Christmas!

(Yes, I'm posting up to December 25th, and maybe into the 31st, or even New Year's).

December 2nd, 2023 - Counting down to Christmas.

Might as well, Steam Support told me I'm useless and I amount to nothing so I might as well keep posting in this thread until Christmas. My post shall contain Christmas images (from Bing AI, and whatever else). I need to be festive.

"No fun allowed!" & "how dare you have fun! BANNED! One month ban!" :angry:

(A Singular ban from a useless game somehow means "plural". Plural is many, not One. Singular is one, plural is many. Steam Support is drugged up, drunk, and spiteful.)

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

----

A forum user from Cyberpunk 2077 was happy I helped them out with finding their screenshot folder on the Steam Deck. WOOO!~ :party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

I earned a Gold Ninja Star! I now need to have it turned into an image and post it in my Rising World museum. I need to turn this into a physical award for myself. :party:

----------

And Merry Christmas!

(Day 2)

Nice! They don't have the ship riggings from KanColle, nor Azur Lane, they however fill in the blank I otherwise am not allowed to have. Very fuzzy and warm. I love it! I love the third image with the Canadian shipgirl carrying a ship model and with the Parliament building in the back. That image is very close to reality.

-----

Merry Christmas to you too, there will always be someone who wants to make trouble for other's enjoyment, but in my experience (although it is hard) is just not respond to those who try.

MERRRY CHRISTMAAAAAASSSSS!~

Always! That's how you know you're doing good the more you bump heads with people, including Steam Support. :wacko: It's usually the opposite, but we now live in a world where everything is "offensive" so the opposite is now in effect. It's weird.

With me being banned I might as well post on the daily in this thread (even though I desired to be silent on the forum) just to keep myself positive and to be in touch with the Christmas vibes, even if they're from Bing AI, etc.

Maybe I'll share Azur Lane images, VRChat images, and hopefully Rising World Christmas screenshots leading up into the New Year. If Red51 desires me not to share external festive games of December then now is the time to chime up so I can post Bing AI art only. I'm not allowed to have fun in other sectors, but I'll make my own pocket of fun on both Twitter/X, and even on here. I'm not allowed on Steam forums. :silenced: I hope the Rising World update releases at least in Mid-December. Red51 noted he desired a 2023 release, maybe he should feature-freeze some elements and add them in as a hot-fix, as he done prior with standing torches. Just a thought.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!~ :party:

Have a lovely Merry Christmas!

(Bing AI Image Art)

----------

I'll try to have a lovely December festivities, mainly in my RW world, I however won't be allowed to upload anything onto Steam. I'm not allowed to share comments, post pictures, nor interact. I've been banned till December 31st, 2023 all because people want to destroy the world. Rising World forums (and RW Steam forums) both noted how everything is also always allegedly my fault so I won't be having a lovely Rising World Merry Christmas on this front either, though shall try to have fun elsewhere. Feeling like I've being forced to be muted on all fronts because other people are too sensitive, or whatever. I still wish you guys a Merry Christmas even if I'm not allowed to have one on Steam, nor both fronts of Rising World forums. Everybody reports every post you put with everything being offensive. You're just not allowed to be yourself, nor expressive. Shame.

No pressure to Red51, though the sooner we can have the biomes update the sooner I can work on reaching a snow biome for some Christmas vibes; For both December 5th and December 25th (or was it 24?). I wish Red51 and team the best, and for everybody to help Red51, where able. If he can't, he can't, and I won't blame him for that. I however want to create "something" Christmas oriented sooner. Red51 over-rides everything here.

I wonder how nice people shall be now knowing I have no interactive capabilities on Steam. I won't be able to upload anything until January 1st. I blame Steam for doing the most damage for giving in to people who abuse the report button.

But yeah, Merry Christmas!

Here are some Bing AI Image generation of Azur Lane Canadian shipgirl during Christmas, also in Ottawa. We need SOME festive mood in here, especially with all the negativity floating around.

Rail Crossing | Level Crossing | Grade Crossing:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…nd-signal-crossing-114783

My final suggestion for trains (unless something other catches my attention) would be for rails to gain those inner 'level crossing' (grade crossing) portions, as noted in the below image. Basically the part that is on either side of the rails.

It would allow trains to pass by while also allowing both pedestrians and vehicles to cross. Note sure how Red51 shall handle trains, and if we'll manage to have trains, though hoping for these safer crossing areas. Gates are not in my suggestion, though they can also be loosely apart of it. My main focus here is the grade/level crossing allowing proper crossing from one side of the rail to the other.

Also been trying to recall the proper name for it - level & grade crossing. Maybe there is another term for it, Google however notes it to be both "level" & "grade" crossings.

(That should be my final suggestion for Rising World, for the time being. I'll bookmark everything until Rising World is decided to be updated.)

It's interesting to note what asset packs Rising World uses, even loosely. No harm, no foul. It's all fine, and the game has to be made somehow so it's all fine. I can see some overly familiar assets seen in these packs used for Rising World.

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…urce=partnerize-linkmaker

I saw Rising World's blueprint in that video, hence why I'm noting this. It surprises me we don't have the motorboat being functional. It would be an interesting asset to use in the game. Maybe if Mod.io is integrated into the game (API also improved) we can tap into more Unity assets in the store. If we refuse to tie into 'Booth' (Pixiv), then might as well loosely tie into what's on Unity Store. Inject the item, have it load up Rising World's game standards, and load them up into the game like that, as VRChat & Tower Unite does; As Vroid does with characters. :nerd:

Maybe I'm wrong, but that blueprint is why I shared the link, and because of how creative Japanese indie devs are. I love noting whatever they have to share, even stumbling across potential Rising World assets. It's not a bad thing, though an asset flip game is. Rising World is thankfully unique enough.

------

As for textures:

https://www.textures.com/download/floorstreets0083/53187

https://www.textures.com/browse/streets/97701

If there are missed ones maybe we can sneak them in.

:thumbup:

- Trucks & Sleeper Trucks:

I put RV's in the QoL to help out people with low attention spans in regards to Rising World's building and crafting. Then again, maybe this game isn't for them, and it should be more for serious people like us. I'm being helpful attempting to bridge the gap so I hope the RV's work for those casual folks. What about for us more serious folks? We could have one of those Volvo VNL type long-haul sleeper trucks. That is, IF and when Red51 (or modding) is able to. No rush, no pressure.

(Side-note: I had the video muted missing out on commentary. Feel free to mute the video for my POV.)

Granted, it doesn't have to be American, nor European. It can be a generic Unity store asset, or whatever Red51 can manage at his own pace. A truck is a truck, and it'll help with cargo. Having a sleeper would help for those more remote tasks away from your settlements. Trailer could vary in size, or it could simply stay as a pick-up truck. Again, whatever Red51 plans and desires. Same with modding.

-------

According to Red51 vehicles will be modular, to a degree. Depending on HOW modular, we could potentially implement a normal truck, a sleeper truck (one bunk), or even a Long-haul sleeper truck (as shown in above videos) having a mini kitchen, washroom with shower, a sitting area, and hopefully a bed (bunk).

This would help with remote projects while hauling goods to and from.

------

Medieval Era?:

Horse-drawn carriages able to seat people, have a table inside, and storage externally. Horses themselves have satchels.

Google up ANY Horse drawn carriage. It comes in all shapes and sizes. Granted, I am also thinking of the enclosed royalty kind where you face one another, though more touristy wagons could also work. If it can be modular, in allowing storage containers to snap on) then that will be enough.

- Royalty kind, though could convert it to living purposes (view wild wild west variants).

Below wagon would do well for Medieval era. (This is more of what I'm looking at).

Then there is the merchant wagon from Spice & Wolf Anime.

Tried getting a full view, something with "less Anime", though this has to do. Even the Anime version of the real-world merchant cart would do genuine wonders in Rising World. I would genuinely start off with this wagon (even if we had RVs & Sleeper trucks prior to wagons) just for the experience. I would place a bed, tons of barrels, and just go to town doing projects in and around my settlements. Oh! And this version only requires ONE horse. Only one. No need to go wild with many horses. :party:

Or the Unity Store variations:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…ps/medieval-wagons-126310

----

Bonus:

The above image is simply a bonus for what I was initially pondering about for a Medieval wagon to convert loosely into a living quarters & storage vehicle. Place some small chests into the cart (interior and exterior; Wild Wild West style), and just go to town.

As a Disclaimer side-note:

You'd then use whatever suits your needs, and whatever Red51 is able to work with. Maybe someone will mod these into the game first, especially working around me because you know how people are. Everything is always allegedly my fault so people will mod this for other people while throwing me under the bus every chance they can. I allegedly "antagonize" people, whatever that means. They fail to realize Rising World is hurting. It needs every bit of help and support it can. People need to stop labeling me stupid crap and realize Rising World is hurting. It needs help.

Now, that's the last bit of feedback I have. I forgot to post the long-haul sleeper truck suggestion in hopes it'll help people out. I was considering adding it to QoL thread, yet placed it here. RV suits the QoL better, even if Long haul sleepers would help with construction. I'm all out of ideas so for those who oddly hate me I'll be silent again for awhile. Maybe until Red51 notes when the game updates.

- RV's

I'm putting this under QoL after having seen what other people have said about being annoyed about having to build their own homes in Rising World. Basically have tents, Tepees, RVs, and boats as your roaming nomadic home (Granted, we already have tents), for the more nomadic players. An RV would do well for land-based nomadic players, or at least allow for camping.

I know a friend who hates, or struggles with building, this RV would suit them well nicely. They could gather the ores, build the components, and customize the components to their liking.

Blueprints? I agree, I told them they could have that as well. Many people lack focus and attention, also with the common enemy being Tiktok for ruining people's attention span. They can't play Minecraft survival, let alone Rising World in its intended Survival state. Everything sadly has to be boring, watered down, or people simply don't enjoy semi-thinking games. Their intellect heavily hindered by Tiktok and social media. Shame. Rising World is a gem of a game.

At least having an RV you could store your food, water, have a storage place, a bed area, and maybe carry small vehicles and utilities.

A random European RV.

---------

Disclaimer:

Red51 is overwhelmed, and this is just a suggestion. Whatever he can manage is whatever he can manage, this is only a suggestion for the more "Attention deprived" individuals who struggle in building homes, or play the game at all. Who knows, maybe it'll help people out when they go on mining runs, visiting their other land-based settlements, or are new to a server waiting for a new plot, or something.

Wandering NPC Traders/Merchants & Market Stalls:

I'm sure Red51 has a plan for Wandering NPCs, and such, but on the off chance that he doesn't it be awesome if we had the ability to "attract" the wandering merchant to your settlement via Market Stalls. They are in Java, they should also eventually find their way into Unity version with the ability to flag down Wandering NPC Traders/Merchants.

Basically you would place one down, open the radial menu, and have it "ping" for NPC Traders in the area. If NPC Traders/Merchants are available they'll come to your market stall. If inaccessible, or turned off, they would simply avoid your Market stall.

I put this under QoL so it would also help prevent the whole "hide-and-seek" stuff behind it.

(Sidenote: Been desiring to post-suggest this for a week or two, finally able to.)

Tbh. I was kinda hoping eventually Rising world would have enough stuff in it to make a world like witcher 3 or Skyrim I guess. And have npcs who give me quests. I do enjoy Rising world though. It's cool making a square house and having vegetables growing outside my house and looking out the window.

It will, if you allow it to mature. It's been sabotaged many times via DDoS attacks, by Steam removing engagement by re-routing it to AAA games (less impression for indie games), and even the Unity scare we had going on.

I'm sure you can find Skyrim blueprints in the blueprints section. They also appear to be backwards compatible with Unity (from Java).

Red51 desires to have NPC Factions you can win favours and ill-wills from, and even hiring NPCs from settlements (if his plans allow). If it'll play out like Millenaire mod for Minecraft we'll have to find out. I'm still hoping I can get a personalized NPC Companion to have as my own.

Square houses, circle, etc. It's all up to you.

Can I have a javelin launcher with missiles and a recipe to create the missiles. So I can fire them at cows and stuff.

Modding API, or maybe we'll have it via 'mod.io' integration. If there is a will, there is always a way. Same with riding Moose.

When able, Rising World needs to tap into the "random" mod side of things. I've seen an attempt at Dragons, Wisps, etc. There needs to be more once API improves.

I'm looking at this seeing Left for Dead 2 constantly getting all the neat and goofy mods. Rising World needs to tap into this if it hopes to survive. If people stay as "Debby downers" then I feel bad for Rising World. It could have been so much more.

If you look at Minecraft you then see it has Millenaire mod, Traincraft, LittleMaidsMod, among numerous other neat mods.

I'll continue doing what I can on my end.

(Just one of those nightly posts.)

dont get your hopes up to soon but ive been messing around with some ships! ive also been thinking or trying to use this to add some trains.

I love how I both know how to and unable to make games at the very same time. I love how that link shows off HOW to implement trains into your Unity project. That's very handy! You say not to get my hopes up? You at the very least had me all hyped up about more future potentials for Rising World. Need to keep this up. Need to keep making Rising World all that much more awesome. Also because I need to keep dangling "bait" for people to be interested in this game. :nerd: Whatever people get working is whatever I can attract people to this game, especially if it's via my ignored requests finally being completed, or by other Anime and non-Anime avenues. :thumbup:

--------

While checking out what you shared, I also came across more train-related goodies to use, if Rising World's API allows it.

Japanese Train Station PBR Pack:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…n-station-pbr-pack-214359

(I'm amused by the trailer music, it's typical Japanese music. Always so cheerful.)

Japanese Railway Station Interior Platforms Environment:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…tforms-environment-225418

Then, if I can import one of these at a later period (to use, and to function) then I'll be even happier.

Japanese Local Train:

https://booth.pm/en/items/4686821

Tatra Tram (Low Poly; Modern version):
    https://assetstore.unity.com/p…d/low-poly-tram-20-230487

(If we can somehow make this useable in Rising World, or have something more oriented to Rising World that be great.)

Vehicle Pack - (Contains a Retro Tatra Tram) [Free model pack!]:

https://assetstore.unity.com/p…-pack-autobus-tram-213421

(This would be perfect for Rising World having a retro Tatra tram roaming around the world in either vanilla or modded form. If I had to pick ANY tram, it be the tested-and-true Tatra Tram of the 1990's-2008-ish. Hey! Look at that! It's even free! )

The Tatra T3 trams would be PERFECT for Rising World.

I miss seeing these beautiful trams in Slovakia's Bratislava area. Oh, the overly fond memories I have with these beauties! The bells. The Tatra T3 bells. I can still hear those gorgeous bells. <3

----

I may look into the final 'Vehicle Pack' for science, but at a later date once I'm not overwhelmed with everything. I would LOVE to have the older Tatra tram placed in my world, more so in a functional state. Maybe even being able to haul cargo (Chests on the seats, etc) while using the lower-gauged rails.

I'd be so happy having trains, and even trams. I'd be spamming their use and function everywhere. I know I also go on about Japanese trains, let's just say Ottawa is moronic when it comes to transportation. Everything is better in Slovakia and Japan than it is in Ottawa, hence why I boast so much about foreign stuff. :monocle:

(That bell sound at the beginning. Hard to hear, but it's there. The 50- 1 minute mark also.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatra_T3

I'm just heavily in love with the Tatra T3. So damn gorgeous! <3

This may have been long winded, but thanks for allowing me to poke around the Unity store some more. I'll continue to do so after some projects.

Alright, let's keep things simple.

I noted trains, boats, and even modding stuff. I even proposed a handy swiss-army-knife of a modding tool people could use in the way VRChat & Tower Unite use. Unity SDK, Workshop, etc. Even Valheim & Craftopia using VRoid hubs. Red51 genuinely needs to look into that.

Aside from that, I have more planned for my world.

• Park (WIP Status)
    • Warehouse & Workshop
    • Expanding Farm
    • Bridge connecting Port Vilipec & Vathunver
    • Hotel/Hostel
    • Various Apartments
    • Pub/restaurant
    • Fishing warehouse
    • Boat shelter - (Considering; Not started)
    • Polished port lining for Port Pilipec
    • Hospitals & Clinic areas.
    • Shrines
    • Lighthouse
    • Post Office Tower
    • Tango-Yura Museum Train's Museum building.

I'm sure I can edit whatever else I need into this post, hopefully inspiring others for their own builds in their own worlds. I'm posting this all in good will, even if people have been "weird", to say the least.

I've lined out a park for my village side, though considering adding a bigger park on the Vathunver side (note the map on first post). Need actual grass to "paint" the dirt in survival mode. I've been making numerous Warehouses & Storage buildings, even some themed in various areas. One in each settlement, or at least on either end of a settlement. One shall even connect to an eventual train station once trains arrive.

My farms are always expanding and rotating, though with future updates there shall be a whole new massive batch to farm with. Horses, boats, trains, etc are a must to transport around.

Not completing my bridge on purpose also, waiting on sailing ships. Maybe I should simply finish my bridge with a train set-up in mind. I need to wait on Red51 on this plan. Forget giant sailing boats passing by, I need a train line on my bridge.

Building one apartment, though more needs to start being built up. I need to build a whole batch of them for potential new NPCs, or at least NPC Dummies reintroduction. Once NPC Companions are a thing I'll have a place to house them. I also need to build various Inns and Hotels for people to stay, IF I vent proper ones who aren't out for blood, betray me, sabotage me, etc, as they have done over fake political garbage. I get pinned with their sins and I hate people for that. It's what they call "projecting", so they project their own sins and guilt onto me. Gaslighting, sabotage, etc. When the time is right I'll be able ot host proper people in my world, and hopefully (mainly) NPCS. As much as people greatly desire it, not everything is my fault, or at all.

I still have yet to build food courts, restaurants, and food places. I should consider doing so now, and soon. Also hoping we get fridges and freezers to keep food from spoiling. Whatever method prevents food from spoiling is what I'll exploit to its fullest (legally).

Waiting on fishing to build anything fishing related. Shall all be coastal builds.

I need to make actual boat shelters. I'm about to make one for a main storage hub connecting to a train station soon. Need to dig out and terraform a major plot of land. Boat shelter shall connect with that. Port lining of Port Pilipec shall be fleshed out & polished as time goes on.

Hospitals, medical clinics, and medical boxes (like mail boxes) need to be erected for sudden falls and injuries. I already suffered with a broken leg requiring a splint. I need to build more medical boxes along the streets, like phone booths. It's highly recommended for people to make hospitals in their world. 100% a must, and in every settlement. It sucks I'm holding back still.

Because of my trip to Japan I need to build shrines similar to what I've encountered in Japan. I need to rebuild torii gates, build actual shrines, and even pay respect to them. Also to what people call 'Kitsune', from Inari legends. I also need to build numerous lighthouses, even if light dims out at max setting. Lighting needs to be maxed out to even further away.

Post office I need to rebuild in my Rising World world after having it built in Minecraft's Arcticu City. Seeing it in Osaka, Japan was a bit surreal. Can't wait to get it rebuild in Rising World's format. The style I had going was more of a top down, not left-to-right window pattern. Maybe I'll just make both in different purposes and styles. (Below image).

Lastly, I need to attach a museum building next to the Yura train describing the train, even showcasing it via pictures (posters) and signs. This is where Rising World shines and Minecraft fails.

--------

Once again, I'm trying to be nice, even if people are mean. If you have ideas I'm all up for hearing it. Try your best to place it in list form. If you don't want to respond then that's fine as well. I'll use this as a notepad for myself then. I mean, I'll use this thread as a notepad regardless. :monocle:

Alright, I finally found what I was seeking, and it was all hiding away from my view (downloads folder & 'plan' thread.)

Java Boat Teaser by Red51:

Steam Train Java Teaser by Red51 (or maybe even Unity):

I can't wait to play around with trains. I'm starting to build my builds, I however need to start laying the foundations around the planned railroad routes (both gauges). Hopefully I'm not kept waiting too long. I need to get my other buildings built up before it all starts becoming a confused mess.

My two Misskey Shares:

KanColle themed Train Museum:

https://misskey.io/notes/9m5u2j1ull

Vathunver Red Brick Museum:

https://misskey.io/notes/9m5tv9x1is

--------------

While posting my Rising World experiences on 'Misskey' I came across some other neat images, all boat related. The person themselves isn't necessarily on Misskey, their stuff is able to be viewed from it.

His name is Beko Pharm:

https://misskey.io/notes/98yz06vc8t

Misskey's Rising World tag:

https://misskey.io/tags/RisingWorld

I still wish Red51 the best on his Biomes & mounts update. I also wish Red51 the best for wherever fishing shall be placed, and the same with bigger boats and trains themselves. Even NPCs.

I'll even try to playtest Rising World on my Steam Deck (docked & undocked) while planning to make a video for Youtube. We need more effort on the community half to keep Rising World afloat so I'll keep doing what I can from the side. I'm trying to poke where I can, people are needlessly stubborn. :sleeping: