Posts by ArcticuKitsu

Very Nice! :D :D

Thank you!

I have more to share.

---

Vathunver:

I've proceeded to work on this some more in the interior manner. Spent a long while obtaining the necessary materials for posters, turning hemp into cloth, etc.

Vathunver - Red Brick Museum (inspired/based on Maizuru Japan's Red Brick Museum) with my own spin on it. I placed both Kantai Collection (KanColle) and Azur Lane images into the museum as displays. Granted, this museum is also eagerly waiting for naval related displays, both from future updates, and anything API related from real world.

(Above: The main counter area, waiting for more additions and ideas on how to form a counter. HMS Formidable (Azur Lane) can be seen in the right side of the image, as with the WISP named Kasumi, after Azur Lane's Kasumi, also based on a real world WW2 Japanese destroyer.)

(Below: Second floor waiting for more physical decorations of any sort. Anchors, propellers, canons, etc. Anything. Even showing off the railing.)

Going to note that adding these banisters was a pain in the rear trying to find the right angle. Was a struggle finding the perfect degree to allow it to slope upwards, connecting it with the rest.

That's the Red Brick Museum, for now. Once we gain more features and elements I'll be polishing this, and other areas up accordingly.

-----

Vathunver's General Storage & Workshop:

Nothing major, just something basic and quick. Needed a place to store my resources from all the terraforming, something this little building handles well. All those numerous barrels, something I'll eventually feed from for later projects. Maybe for external outposts. It has two floors while shaped as a loose olden house.

I'm basically bouncing from one area to the next trying to complete everything on my own. I wish I had an NPC Helper to help me clear terrain away while I polish up structures, build others, etc. People betrayed me, friends also don't find Rising World interesting so I'm basically solo playing everything. How nice it would be to have NPC companions helping me out. I would house them nicely in my settlements. :monocle:

- Vathunver Area - (port side):

With the summer finally gone, and more time provided to myself, I've been adding more onto my Vathunver side of things. Currently working on a WIP Shipyard/drydock area (for small and medium sized vessels), a building inspired by real-world Maizuru (Japan) Red Brick Museum, and it's Red Brick variants. They're not 1:1 replicas, though they're heavily inspired by them.

Digging out the mountain took many hours, days, and maybe even weeks. I still have yet to clear more of it out, even using it back into the structures I build. It's insane at how rough the terrain is.

(Drydock is on the left, Red Brick Museum is middle-left, and a storage building is on the right side (behind the trees). Two more buildings are behind the red brick building, something I'll show later upon completion.)

(Kasumi is named afterAzur Lane's Kasumi character.)

Decorations and displays shall be populated here at a later date. As with the Yura train, I need more updates to work with in making things more decorative in that variety manner. I will start placing picture displays in the mean time (coming soon). Everything shall be polished with time.

(Side note: Why do I not use modern lights? I don't want to over-complicate my builds, in case future updates may make my builds incompatible. That's why I spam torch sticks.

-------------------------------

- Kelna Area:

For my Kelna settlement I've built a Tango-Yura train themed to Kantai Collection's Yura train, as found (here). I've also built a teleportation building, and even working on a workshop type area (still WIP). Shall come back to all this later. I'll display those other builds later.

(Main City hall, teleportation building (black & white), loading & unloading area, and the Yura train (now enclosed into a mini-park area.))

The train isn't a 1:1 replica, though it is similar enough it would hype you up upon seeing it. It's now enclosed by trees in a park. More work shall be done to give it faux wheels, better seating, etc. Just seeing the train's shape is enough to make me proud.

A museum building shall be erected later to showcase real-world images to Tango-Yura. Basically once I'm done going through my backlog.

-------

I'll be uploading more images, to the dismay of people desiring to wish ill will & misfortune upon me. More media shall come, even if people hate me for all the stupidest reasons. People are so needlessly bitter. I'm however happy I'm making more and more progress with my builds. :nerd::thumbup:

What I am aware of is that if there is a will, there is always a way. Once people start doubting something then of course it can't be done because that's the mindset you placed yourself into.

If you desire to get something accomplished you'll find every avenue to get it done, such as the European folks I grew up with when they were a bunch of bookworms getting stuff done. I know it somewhat overlaps with how I should be watching and picking up coding myself, but the problem still stays the same in how other people wouldn't know and having a tool would bridge the gap. We have to also think of other people and the health of Rising World. If would balance out having a tool which would allow people to import things, customize things, etc from a script, tool, or whatever.

As I quoted Red51 saying he'll be financially broke in 2024 so having something on our end to make it easier for newbies and myself would go a long way in the long run. Sure, we should pick up coding, etc. Maybe people shall.

I also don't want to go around begging to then have people tell me I'm a piece of crap. I just want to also get stuff into the game while also helping Rising World at the same time. 2 birds with one stone. If someone is willing to bridge the gap then we'll have a better time going forward.

Sorry, going to separate it from another thread by expending on it further, even further the following here relating to a "caveman" modding tool, or something on a more simplified manner so even newbies (such as myself) can mod for Rising World. I'm genuinely becoming more agitated not being able to do something on my end needing more simplified avenues to customized Rising World instead of constantly begging for assistance, even intentionally ignored at times.

------------

Rising World's VRChat-esque SDK / Modding Tool (Simplified Modding Tools):

Similar to VRChat's SDK system (requiring Unity tweaks) it would help with quick and easy importing of NPCs, furniture, vehicles, etc. It should be a quick & easy tool/script to read from a root folder, applying basic Rising World behaviours/animations/traits/Neutrality Compass, etc to then export it into a proper Rising World plugin/modding directly. It could even potentially tie itself with mod.io.

It should have pre-set categories for NPCs, player, furniture, music, BGM, etc. Whatever you're importing could be given those category-related traits.

(View VRChat SDK [Kisetene] [AutoCloth]; Illusion Games (Illgames) using character creator's personality, traits, and other trait behaviours; Tower Unite NPC Importing, model import, chat bubble, etc.)

- Kisetene - (Clothing merger for VRChat avatars):

Going on this note, it would be highly handy and helpful to have something to import into Rising World via a menu-option similar to the above image. Again, have a category of what your model falls under, applying Rising World animations, behaviours, and traits onto it.

- NPC type: Give it a personality, trait, and where it should be found. Maybe even where it spawns (near player, or naturally in the world in X Biome, etc; Hostile or neutral NPC).

- Food (fruits, veggies, cooked foods, etc): Apply foot type, food worth/values, when it spoils, etc. Where it can be found, how to be found (via menus and drop downs).

- Clothing: Import various clothing types, such as hats, shirts, sweaters, pants, scarfs, masks, capes, etc.

- Furniture: Set it up in a way a furniture would behave, how to sit, to be viewed (TV), or similar. If it's food then list its stats and sub-categories.

- Vehicle: Note vehicle type, fuel type, where you sit, etc. If a boat apply boat filter; If car, apply car filters, etc.

- BGM: Import BGM to either be standalone or replacers.

- etc: (Anything, and everything at your fingertips)

(I'm sure there are more VRChat tools I can reference to, I'm however drawing a blank after viewing my VRChat models folder. Everything lost in the process.)

Artificial Academy 2 - Character Traits & Personality:

First off, I'm aware what you see is lewd, but the point is of adding personality types and traits using Rising World's standards in the place of what is noted in the image. It's a character creation menu from Illusion Game's Artificial Academy, something which would be overly handy for RIsing World on a more neutral standing/manner. The point here is to show how you can make characters shy, outgoing, 'tsundere', 'yandere', and all sorts. Basically put, 'hostile', passive, and neutral in Rising World's case. More could be added via revenge, stalker, bandit, pirate, etc. Whatever Red51 desires for NPC behaviour could be openly noted in the tool itself. Could even note if NPCs (Animals and humanoids) could even be skittish, stand firm, or a mix of the two regarding noise and gunfire.

The same classifications and behaviours could also be pushed towards vehicles, food types, etc in a more default classification.

The point is to apply Rising World logic onto imported objects and entities to work in vanilla Rising World ways, or even customized external behaviours, as done via VRChat with idle animations, behaviours, etc. The more simplified the process the easier it is for Rising World to be more accessible, even posting its profit margins in various ways. Alienating the modding community to only "skilled" folks holds it back. Elitism should be squashed out. Everybody should be given easy access to modding via simplified modding tools to the point even a caveman could use it.

---

Anything which simplified the modding process would be highly beneficial to Rising World at this stage. Anything, and everything. Also because I wouldn't have to beg, propose, or request assistance. I would do it myself, and I would be able to customize things according to my will, not having to be forwarded to tutorials, nor be side-stepped, ignored, falsely labeled, etc.

---

Bonus:

VRChat - Busou Shinki - Renge (15 Cm tall)

With some slight assistance, and with a straight forward VRChat SDK, I was able to apply Renge as an avatar for myself. I would also customize her on the side, when able in Unity. If given similar freedoms for Rising World I could do so much on the side without requesting for help, and intentionally side-lined at that. I would do everything myself.

I'm desiring to have Renge from Busou Shinki in Rising World, yet need a simplified tool to allow me to add her as a following NPC Companion. Asking for help is getting me nowhere, hence I need a "cave-man" level simplified modding tool to do everything myself so I don't have to beg like a hobo while being given the run around. Not just Renge, but other characters as well. The sooner I'm given the tool the sooner we can customize Rising World, and also wave around these additions to people on social media to play around with their favourite characters in Rising World.

I'm actually livid I can't openly customize something. I also have other projects to work on which are currently sidelined awaiting their turn in their queue. RPG Maker proof of concepts, etc.

you should read up on some java and unity. once you grasp how things work its not really that hard. for the basics of java i watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4_1vDrzzo

Tried using up that learning time for Godot and I have to use that time up for other projects. Funny thing is, I can lightly use Godot thanks to RPG Maker side of things, it's the more scripted side holding me back. Learned a little more while watching videos. Just slightly. I even need to get onto my RPG Maker "Proof-of-concept" before it's too late. I wish I could.

We'll see........

If I could have a tool/script to simplify things I'd be happier with that. Maybe I'll find proper time later. I'm spreading myself thin again on numerous projects. I'll keep your video noted in my Godot channel for whenever I do have time. Until then, praying and wishing something comes for when I can do something myself on a more simplified level. *praying emote*. :wacko:

lol. i was on the discord talking about this exact thing. find them steal and egg hatch it and raise it. once its an adult you can ride it lol. i have flying animations already. just working out how to put everything together. they will fallow you until you are so far away from them then they will fly back to you. been tinkering with a command mode and fallow mode

Perfect! Having a follow and stay commend would help greatly. I wish you the best of luck on it, we even need that sort of plugin. :thumbup:

I guess my Busou Shinki shinki thing fell on deaf ears. Ah well. I guess I have to wait for assistance all that while longer until I'm allowed to do something on my which shall come later down the line. Who knows if and when. *shrug*

ive been messing with some dragons to get in game but its turning out to be a real pain. ive got decent animations but it just is not working right lol. dragon video

I've requested Dragons as a creator type we should be able to tame in Rising World. Find their egg, raise them, and then have them as your pet. Maybe even as a flying entity once everything in the game matures. Seeing you do this without me saying so has me hyped up. I'm glad you hit that void. :party:

Man, I wish I could ask you (or someone else) to help me import a Busou Shinki character into the game, a character I use as a VRChat avatar. This is why I would love a simplified VRChat SDK-esque caveman-level modding tool to import things on my end so I don't have to pester people, even being told people don't help me because I'm allegedly "rude". Anything which helps on a "newbie" level (or something even I can do) would be highly and greatly appreciated so I wouldn't have to keep requesting help on a near-begging level. If I can do something myself, I shall. I've done whatever I could VRChat side, and even Tower Unite side of things.

Your dragons have me hyped.

If I can have Renge added into Rising World (even now, and later) as a 15 cm tall robot (similar to the Wisp), I'd be so happy. And once behaviours become a thing I would love to do even more. Just having her follow me would be awesome. I hope you can help me with this request, I can provide files, etc. If not, I would have to painfully wait for whatever we get in the future.

If I could wave around images and videos of Renge in Rising World I could probably see more people modding for Rising World. We could potentially see more interest. I could wave the media around of Busou Shinki stuff (as in the dragon & Wisp videos) spiking potential interest from other people, and those also in my Twitter/X social groups. The dragons and Wisp is genuinely a good step. :thumbup:

I'm curious, how would you envision a simplified modding tool?

Able to inject models into the game similar to how VRChat's SDK works. Or even similar to the ModelLoader/GameObject plugin loader that we had for Java example plugin. Or, even Illusion games (now Illgames) allowing you to inject models with default vanilla traits, such as entity type, traits, personality, and how they behave. For Rising World having a simplified tool to inject entities as either models, entities, furniture, etc could work. We nearly reached that state with Red51 allowing furniture settings to be enabled on objects via Java plugins. Even basic objects. Having a hub for this (similar to VRChat's SDK) could help greatly here.

Pull from what's already in the game, have external factors line up with it, and inject it via Unity or modding tool components.

Anything. Something which even a newbie could pick up after viewing a simplified 15 minute tutorial. Want music? Have it read from the root folder to then inject it into a destination path. Want more clothing? Similar. Have it attached, in a way 'Kisetene' & 'AvatarTools', etc.

--------

In short:

1) A script which allows people to pull from a root folder to deposit into a destination directory of the game, and not overwriting anything in the game (if able). New entities should be their own entities.

2) An Unity VRChat SDK type element to import models to then attach Rising World's default vanilla animations and behaviour and then deposit them into the game (not just humanoids, also should be furniture, vehicles, food, etc).

2.5) Bonus: If NPC related then apply hostile, passive, neutral traits; NPC type, where they spawn, and potential player ownership.

3) Illusion Studios Type creation (import/export) allowing to add further personality, traits, and customization options

-----

I'm sure someone could simplify this thought into a simple plugin.

Wow, you almost read my mind fully.

VRChat SDK, Unity importing/exporting/uploading. Then, there's also VRoid over-rides (Craftopia, Valheim, etc).

Have a script to somehow apply default riggings, animations, etc onto the model (following both VRChat & Rising World's standards, of course). Similar to how VRChat applys its own behaviours onto avatars could be done with Rising World stuff, while also using Illusion games (now Ill Games) to apply behaviours, traits, neutrality options, and potential ownership, etc. Where to spawn, etc. I also noted Tower Unite how you're able to import models via Steam Workshop. Applying speech bubbles, and maybe even animation types. using Tower Unite as an example could be used to imagine what I'm thinking, IF you combine every other game I noted (VRChat, Vroid [Valheim & Craftopia], Illusion Games/Ill Games, etc).

I'm probably going to miss the full context of what you just said only understanding it hours or days later, but I will make note of what you said about 'Project ToolsAPI'. Good luck with it, and I hope we can get something for the genuine benefit of Rising World. I'm going to keep re-reading your post.

If we can get something which merges VRChat's SDK, Vroid, Ill Game's character creator importer, and GameObject/ModelLoader then we'll have something to save Rising World.

Disclaimer: it's not just for NPCs though, this should also tie in with furniture, vehicles (Cars, trains, planes, boats, etc), clothing (all of it), food, music/BGM, and etc. Whatever Rising World gives us, we should be allowed to import models in its default form while applying Rising World's default animations. And if custom animations and behaviours are available, then apply those as well on the side. Whatever works, works. Anything is better than nothing.

If you can import it by converting the models into Rising World's standards (as VRChat does) then everything should more-or-less be smooth sailing, AS long as we have video documentation to go along with it. Short as a skirt, not a lengthy lecture.

-------

I'm genuinely surprised you managed to overlap on my thoughts a bit, not many people do that.

Easier Land Clearing - Survival Oriented Tools & Gadgets:

I don't want to put pressure on Red51, I however want to note something simple.... A common complaint we had once we obtained our Unity worlds is how we can't find flat land. Everything is simply too much work. Everything is simply hilly and mountainous that we need construction vehicles, or helper NPCs to help out. Or Redstone Power Mining Turtle equivalent for Rising World. We've brought this up time and again, though I simply want to note it without any pressure.

What I would give to simply have helper NPCs (or a gadget) to do the work for me. I'd rather be building away than wasting hours terraforming. Granted, you would have to feed and pay the NPCs, but I'd be up for that. What I would give to even have NPC Companions, someone who could stay with you (your personalized NPCs) to help you with whatever tasks. Anything..... Anything to clear stuff away.

(Belated Disclaimer: I'm thankful for the drill, and I have been using it happily. Thank you for at least allowing me to have this! It's been insanely helpful.)

The amount of time I wasted flattening this. I even desire to flatten the rest of this. I'm aware of "work smarter, not harder".... That sadly doesn't apply here.

What I would give to have a front-end loader, a Bobcat (skid steer), or whatever. Just scoop up the terrain into the bucket, place it into a dump truck, and then haul it somewhere else. Maybe even dump it into an industrial storage device.

And a random Youtube Video short showing off the Mining Turtle. (Google or search more of this on your end).

Or a longer video:

Red51 however has to get the main updates out first prior to this, yet the pain of lacking flat land still persists. I hope future biomes makes things easier.

ArcticuKitsu one way you can support the game is to gift/buy copies for friends. It's on Steam sale for only $11.24. :)

I had/have a few friends already buy the game, they simply need the proper API and proper way to mod (caveman modding) to further boost things. That, and they would feel more inclined to play if there were more features to play with. It's both a Red51 & community problem currently because I do have people who have it, they however are waiting for future updates and modding. More plugins need to be made as well.

As for me, I need simplified modding tools that even I could implement. Everything is way over my head that everything stalls out, and I warned about that issue. We need "caveman-level" modding tools.

Rising World is $17 Canadian, though I could only gift it to other Canadians at $13. It used to be 13, but because we have a turd :poo:as a Prime Minister everything is going to hell. I'm doing all I can on my end, other people need to step up. Granted, Red51 can only do whatever he can do. :dizzy:

--------

Edit: Saw this on the Steam Forums using DeepL to translate.

Our money reserves will be exhausted next year, so it is important for us to be able to carry out the replacement as soon as possible ;)

Well, if this doesn't convince people to produce more plugins then I don't know what shall. Red51 really needs to release more updates, and it's started to get overly tight. The pressure is on. I agree more people need to buy the game, I'm however having issues on my end where my VRChat friends are refusing to play. They simply don't find it to be their game. I need it to tap into more API, Mod.io, Vroid, and Booth Pixiv integrations. Maybe the power of Anime can save this game, if we can get it into Anime modding. If I can just hook people in via fishing, vehicles, modding, and other elements Rising World could be saved. I genuinely don't want to go back to Minecraft either. I want to stay in Rising World.

And as noted, having more things to do within Rising World goes without saying. The game needs to be able to play itself, as every game does.

People need to stop fighting me and actually start pulling their weight. I keep poking and prodding behind the scenes, even openly, and people keep fighting back with poison in their words, or are simply uninterested. I'm trying to get people onto the Rising World bandwagon, Red51 also however needs to make modding easier and more intuitive. Easier to dive into, etc.

all updates for the new version mainly target the existing community (as mentioned earlier in this topic), which has little impact on our sales - and if our financial situation won't improve in the forseeable future, we'll be in serious trouble :silenced: ^^

This is why I keep saying over and over again that if people are able to make any sorts of plugins that they should help out Red51 on the side. Do what you can while you can before it's genuinely too late.

As for Red51, I do hope your future updates help you out in the long run. I'm trying to nudge people your way on my end, but you know how stubborn people can be. Granted, it would also help to have an updated and improved API system, something even a caveman could fiddle with.

Can't wait to even see you implement NPC Companions, trains, various boat types, among other things you yourself promised on the roadmap. I hope your financial situation allows you to do so. Good luck!

Having said that, these issues aren't relevant anymore once the new version has finally replaced the Java version. That will really take the pressure off us. Right now our main priority is to get the new version ready ASAP ^^

Yeah, the next update is something that really needs to come out once it's baked in the oven. Maybe I can use the next update as a selling point to others to try out Rising World. Anything helps out. I'm even building up on my end in hype of the new update.

instead of adding meaningful content like biomes, enemies etc.

Yeah, biomes, enemies, NPC Companions, trains, vehicles (Cars & trucks), settlements, dungeons. It'll all help out in the long run, if you're able to do all that. Need other features, and even an improved API so people could feel motivated to do more for Rising World.

Another good one is Frostnova's themes in Arknights. I don't play it anymore, but I do admire the anime.

Frost Nova is a sad one. Poor gal.

The power of music (when done right) is awesome. I've seen Americans pretending to grasp music with "Concerts to save the world", it doens't work that way. You have to be more genuine. But then there is Hololive doing fun stuff.

Or you make your own music to have it end up in a game in a similar style.

I'm admiring the way Japan (and now China) recruits artists. You make your creations then you get hired from it.

Granted, not everything is always sunshine and rainbows. When it works, it works. It's like winning the lottery, and you can get some overly magical stuff coming out. With Suisei the industry sidelined her for a long while nearly causing her to finally quit. She finally found a break (with the help of her community) to make her one of the best Hololive members simply because she kept pushing.

Being rewarded constantly reaching higher and farther simply from effort and skill, and then those who eventually recognize all the good traits you have. 8)

The industry can be overly self-destructive at times, even modding communities.

At no point did I say it was simple. I'm a programmer too, I worked with Java for a long time and I know little about Unity and C#, enough to know that it's not really a puzzle, no matter how well it's structured, it's still basically a total rewrite of all the components.

However, what I said, and I'll say it again, if the updates were smaller (include fewer changes), then it takes less time to deliver. I understand that smaller updates are less expressive, they have less impact if you think about marketing, but I think that at the moment it wouldn't be a bad solution, it's better to wait 1 month and receive X than to wait 3 months to receive X, Y and Z. At the end of the 3 months, delivery is the same, but because they are more frequent deliveries, existing players have a greater sense that things are moving forward.

About updates where part is old features and part is new features, that's fine, it would only take twice as long to deliver everything that is old since half the time would be for new features. And I honestly can't understand what the controversy is about all this.

Nothing is simple when it comes to art. Everything takes time, and I agree everybody has their own way of doing things. Red51 is struggling to get things going on his end, and you have your way of doing things as well. It would be nice to have monthly updates, and it almost ended up that way. Just like with Minecraft, everything ended up taking months, years, and beyond. Sadly, Minecraft sold its soul to the devil so that no longer holds as a proper example. Once you go corporate everything gets screwed up. We all understand how frustrating it is to wait, even trying to motivate other people to pull their weight as well. Everything gets sloppy.

1 month, 3 months, or 4 months.... Whatever people do is fine.

Following this they do tend to update their games every few days with trolls shouting "abandoned!" or "scam!". Tempers needlessly go flying because people have this stupid ego to them, as shown both on this forum and Steam Forums. Oh, and the fake Rising World discord group I had to bail on. People don't know how to have fun anymore.

https://store.steampowered.com…emgid=3789276275317238392

Yes, it's a lewd game. It's however a fun game you can play for your Nintendo simplicity of gameplay for 5 min, or 1 hour, or so.

Red51 said what he said and I'll take his word over anybody else after all the community betrayals I went through. People are so full of it. People need to be honest then we won't have to fight over stupid things. It's sad how people always try to fight for weird egoistic purposes.

Back to Rising World we go to build stuff, or make plugins. Let's do something actually worthwhile instead of fake-flexing. It'll get us nowhere. Not saying you specifically, I'm saying this in general.

Hey Waveshapr, if you're still around this one is for you. If not, I hope this is forwarded to you and that you find it interesting. If it isn't your "cup of tea" then I do apologize, though desire to share this with you as a person who enjoys making music. You made music and soundeffects for Rising World, and I respect that. Sorry you always have to see me slip and snap, but let's just speak about music, if that's what you do.

Marco Meatball (an Opera singer) desires to spread the Holy word of video game music, and I agree. I've done similar.

"Video game music isn't just beeps and boops!" - Marco

I love the way music speaks to you. It's almost universal, and it gives you various vibes and feelings. It's also thanks to Marco I'm able to make out specific notes and patterns more clearly now, and how they're supposed to connect with one another. I've had to deal with my fair share of arrogant people claiming "they know better", yet thankful Marco is able to put things on a more neutral manner.

I don't play Honkai Star Rail, yet seen all the hype related to Kafka. I do enjoy her character, and I do see Scathach (from Fate/Grand Order) in her. Too many games desiring to be 500 GBs. I only desire to play games that are of easy access. I had to drop Genshin Impact for how bloated it became.

I love how Project Wingman video has the Avro Arrow in it. I'm happy Marco even notes the 80's 90's musical themes to it. A homage. I even hear a bit of Gundam Unicorn music when in combat. I feel it even pays strong homage/tribute to all the Anime soundtracks, as noted by my Gundam comment. I hear a lot of Gundam related music.

(Waveshapr, you can stop here if you have desired to read and view the videos, or you can keep reading for further deeper thoughts. It's up to you. It's all deeper thoughts, and things I've been saying over and over. I'm not trying to offend, I simply mean the best. Everything is loose and fast; Rough draft so I do apologize for errors, etc. I simply wanted to share Marco with you seeing as how you both are into sound and music, that's all.)

--------

I genuinely enjoy video game music both in an atmospheric and gaming manner, but also in a more deep manner. I love reading into the music in a more scientific emotional manner. I may not be as versed as everybody else, I however can feel it. I can feel styles, and also thanks to what others have noted, what Marco has noted, and what I've come to experience throughout the years from Anime, etc. Music is deep, and I love it.

Maybe Waveshapr, you're more into simplistic musical tones, or maybe you're as well versed as Marco. Maybe budget is holding you back, or maybe it isn't. I don't know, I never asked, nor found out. I genuinely enjoy all the sound and musical beauties in Rising World (the delay in dynamite blasts the further away you are), and the various musical beauties. I sadly had them muted to focus more on Rising World while blasting my own music, but that shall change later. Hopefully. I hope Red51 and Waveshapr finally agree on the proper time to finally release the Rising World soundtrack, maybe even updating it for the world to enjoy. Don't be afraid of going outside of your comfort zone, maybe you'll make something cool as well.

I wish I can casually converse with intellectual people without people, though sadly everything is more of instinct. I can only converse with people in regards to instinct, emotions, and feelings. I know how things are supposed to be, yet it's simply difficult to put into words. Ironically, when I attempt to converse with people it stupidly devolves into becoming political with other people sadly becoming themselves spewing media nonsense with the mannerisms they've picked up from the media. I call it out making it easy for others to pin it back on me. It's ironic. It's how people talk and carry themselves which makes it easy to place their sins back onto me, yet I genuinely admire the more philosophical styles. I wish I could converse with people in more down-to-earth manner, or how Marco is happily expressing his opinions (as I am) with an audience to admire the beauty in this world. I wish we could naturally (not fake; butt-kissing) respect and admire what's around us. If you don't want to converse back, that's fine. This is an awkward thread, and an awkward paragraph, and rantings, and ramblings. I'm simply as hyped as Marco is, and simply happy I still have a Japanese media avenue to keep me happy in this overly negative world.

I honestly have to laugh though when people say something is allegedly "boring". That's in regards to Anime or Japanese games, or anything highly philosophical, or other medias and genres. Maybe even to Rising World as well via negative reviews. It simply shows people are simple-minded. I'm not trying to be "high and mighty", nor a "white knight", that's how people view things in simplicities. It's how people perceive music, or simply admire mainstream music. It makes me laugh when an story is highly intellectual causing other people to easily dismiss art because they can't grasp it, nor intellectual view it on its higher level. People always seek to admire something lower to themselves so I always remind them to push their boundaries. Reach higher, seek further. View something you haven't seen before. Broaden your horizons. Become familiar with what you fear, as I had done with my fear of heights. I went up into Japanese towers, even if I'm afraid of heights. I'm trying to become more resistant to spiders. I fear spiders. I tried learning Godot code, even if I'm overwhelmed and can't retain a new language. It's way over my head. I've even made music via Fruityloops (it's on soundcloud). I'm trying new things, yet people always make excuses not to do something. People viewing this thread should also do something outside of their comfort zone. They should always be pushing themselves, as traditional-minded Europeans and Japanese have done. I simply mean well. I grew up with traditional Europeans always striving for the best, always studying, being bookworms, and always aiming for the top. I then I encounter people always dragging their feet, it's a horrible culture shock. I look at Japanese & traditional Europeans studying like mad, then I see lazy Westerners and modern Europeans being lazy. I see other Western game developers always making excuses as to not add something. They make walls of text noting they can't do something, then they later implement it after heavy pressure. It's no wonder Asian games are outperforming, and why we have special music. The Europeans I've been exposed to were always seeking greatness, and knew more than North Americans. They've always sought out intellectual avenues to be as intelligence as possible, also for their workplace passions, etc. I'm not knocking on anybody, it's what I'm used to. I'm used to Europeans being superior to North Americans ,though that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm not lumping Rising World here, it's just a general POV. All I'm saying is the world is falling apart. Creativity is being intentionally stunted. Everything is offensive, and racist, etc in all the fake manners. I'm still thankful we still have creative avenues. (I guess I'm saying this in general for other people to read as well.)

I respect Rising World, Red51, and Waveshapr for all they've done to push this game forward. Sure, I've been over-reacting, I however admire the honesty (for the most part) in this developer team. I respect the open-ears for adding QoL suggestions, implementing highly requested features, etc. With the degrading nature in the Western world it makes me happy to see some creative light in Europe, and mostly in Japan. Sadly, it's all being intentionally weeded out for fake propaganda so we may no longer enjoy our musical beauties, our artistic games, etc. I wish I was joking, or lying, or wrong.

All I know is that everything is falsely my fault, and everything I've done wrong is my fault. You always have people always desiring to destroy everything, whether they themselves realize it or not. Never other people. Other people are always right, to which I simply brush them off and go back to my Anime and last forms of escapism. I always admire the complexities of my escapism.

Blue Archive's music hits hard.

Music also becomes highly nostalgic and imprinted into your soul. It becomes your way of life. It makes you happy, sad, and everything in between.

If Rising World isn't held back I can't wait to see and hear more of Rising World's sounds and musical side of things. I hope we can still stay on good terms, even if I tend to lose myself in moments (to Red51 & team). I always view things as philosophically, even to a fault... As you folks noted. I mean well. Musical escapism. :monocle:

As a bonus:

(Not video game music, though peaceful genre you can find in video games. It's peaceful, it's soothing, and it's the cause for me hyping up the philosophical side of the world. )

DJ Okawari - Transparent

You can also find DJ Okawari having made music for Arknights. The power of music is genuinely powerful. I love it! Treat it well! :)

[Note: I'm probably going to have to come back and edit this after work. I rambled too much probably needing to come back and edit this. I'm simply hyped on music, is all. High on music.:dizzy:]

Might as well add this to an already made thread instead of further spamming the place.

(The same disclaimer added to sailing boats also applies here. Everything goes by Red51's schedule, I'm only providing inspiration.)

Train Gates (with cars allows to pass over them (car crossings elements):

Fujisawa Station (Japan) - [I'll build this one myself, don't worry about this.]

Or some Canadian ones from British Columbia, Canada.

I've more images, it's however up to Red51 whatever he has in his collection, whatever he can implement, etc. Everything is on Red51, I'm only providing more "inspiration". I need to purge the dead Youtube links also for new ones.

I for one am for sailing ships of any kind! They are just marvelous. I'd love to have something like this beauty here: The Amerigo Vespucci!!!!! :D :D :D

That's a similar boat to what Red51 shared, though it may be of smaller scale. I wish I didn't misplace my images. I even went through my various download folders hoping one would be there. I fled from the overly toxic unofficial Discord server so I can't search it there, even if I wanted to. They may claim it's innocent and angelic, I claim otherwise. If it was so angelic and heavenly then I wouldn't have left. I needed to regain my sanity after people keep gaslighting me every step of the way. I digress...... I checked Trello as well, it wasn't there either. Ah well. It'll be shared whenever it desires to be shared, and Unity version at that. A ship in a fog.

Makes me wonder if we'll have attachable and standalone canons to fire from and at ships. That be something fun to play with.

Lastly, because I'm still in a loose "sailing ship" hyped manner, this music video with Nijisanji EN x Azur Lane is awesomely done. Gets your pirate mood going. It has that lovely tavern singing vibe to it. If I can play it in Rising World once the plugins are updated to allow music to be played (or Youtube videos) I'd happily keep blasting this in my world.

Sailing with Tempesta, a newly founded group thanks to the latest event. The final scene in the video also reminded me of Rising World just imagining what we could be in for in the Rising World realm. :monocle:

"We're sailing with Tempesta, where legends are born" :party:

Alright, who wants to help me pull of something on a more entertaining side of things? After a hard day's work how about seeing some 'ghost' entities dancing around. Grab some free MMD models, some Animation that works with Rising World, and have it inserted into your world similar to WTGPortal. I'm not expecting solid entities, only 'ghost' types, like a hologram. Could treat what I'm requesting to be added into Rising World.

---

In short:

- Pick a humanoid entity (MMD, VRoid, etc)

- Pick an Animation

- Place in Rising World while also having the ability to remove.

(My request is done from what I've seen the community do.)

Need an example? Try this Battleship Kaga (Azur Lane video).

Doesn't have to be 5 minutes long, it can be 5-15 seconds, or whatever works in Rising World. ANYTHING. Not expecting aynthing solid, nor music. Only dancing ghost "something". Even a meme, or even a proper dance, or a variety of them. Just ping me, for real. Or just tell me what's possible, or what's not possible.

----------

I'm planning to build a performers platform to hold any potentially added dancing entities. Once I'm done building my naval port I can build this simplistic stage to handle whoever desires to help me, though not getting hopes up. It is wise to help Red51 out though, Rising World is in trouble. It genuinely would be wise to help.:!:

This "stage" can be located in Kyoto's Higashi Hongan-ji Temple. A volunteer asked me if I needed help, to which I said "no". I was making note of this platform back in April 10th, 2023. I however am seeking help from the Rising World community, IF they can set their trivial grudges aside to help Rising World, Red51, and out of good will. We need all the plugins we can, even the Wisp plugin recently release. The more the merrier.

Someone HAS to help me, so who shall it me? Just contact me. You know how to reach me. I'll be waiting, but don't turn me into a skeleton. This is for Rising World's sake. :thinking:

If you're genuinely serious in helping me then ping me. Don't leave me hanging though or else you'll be saying you desire Rising World to die.

Happy Halloween! Makes me happy seeing that Halloween login screen. Sadly couldn't share it on Steam forums, though finally tweeted it out after running it through Photoscape. :party:.

Same as the first post, but whatever. I haven't built any Halloween stuff, though maybe should do some for a post-Halloween celebration, or something. Wanting to build my navy base first paying respects to my visit to Japan (Maizuru and Kure).

In fact, I understood that he would like to focus first on NPCs, biomes and caves... But I think that having at least the basics of NPCs (bandits) would be enough to change the unity version to main.

I understand that there is still a lot to bring to the Unity version, but this can be done gradually and at the same time bring new features with each update, but just as important as this would be to deliver updates faster (even if they were smaller updates).

Yup, that's exactly what Red51 and myself said. He wants it to be parallel, even with the bandits, biomes, caves, etc. Nearly there.

Another thing, why not consider the unity version as the main version as soon as it has at least hostile NPCs? And keep Java as a legacy version for those who want to continue having access to old items? This way, each update could bring a part with old java things and another with new things to focus on new players.

This is of course Red51's desire. He wants to get the game parallel so he can then force Java onto the backseat allowing Unity to take things from that point onwards.