Game finished

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • As Red51 has noted on the Steam forum.......

(Steam moderators and Steam support are anal so I can't leave any comments till Dec 31st. Morons.)

- Red51 working on Biomes & caves

- Ridable horses; Several new Animals, plants, items, and objects can be expected.

- December 2023 release, or at least planned. No 2024 release, unless unexpected delays force it to be 2024. Red51 said 2023, it is 2023.

- More regular updates once Unity surpasses Java's checkpoint.

- Money is tight, please support Red51 however you can. Buy the game, make plugins, be genuinely supportive.

So, yeah. Basically "soon".

• Red51 has more words to say, and it's important that people listen to both Red51 just as much as they do to me. I'm not allegedly "antagonizing", Red51 HIMSELF noted he's having issues. If you desire to have Rising World live then someone has to help me out through and through. At least ONE plugin request (from others, as well as from myself). I'll make more to see who shall take the bait, but someone has to finally cave in for the benefit of Rising World and Red51.

Here is what he has to say.

Red51 is risking it all for his 1.0 update, and people need to actually pull through this time. I know people want to say they'll do "this" and "that", people need to actually do whatever they can. Skyrim keeps being noted as being a mod-haven, let's do the same for Rising World (or at least as much as I can). If we can do something, we should try our best to do something. Even give me the tools to do something, I'll fill the voids on my own if I have to (provided I have the tools).

My god, Rising World is seeing difficulties. Sure, Rising World shall update going forward, maybe slowly. I'm sure Rising World shall do better with each update, but someone has to help me out with other people's requests, (as well as my own) requests to which it also helps out Rising World in return. Less idling, more helping. I'm doing all I can on my end as well between other stuff. I'm trying to get people on board on Rising World, they however sadly view it as a 'niche' game.

People also desire to wage wars instead of supporting Rising World. Shame. :wacko:

I'll do what I can during my free time. :monocle:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!