Posts by ArcticuKitsu

Another thing, why not consider the unity version as the main version as soon as it has at least hostile NPCs? And keep Java as a legacy version for those who want to continue having access to old items? This way, each update could bring a part with old java things and another with new things to focus on new players.

This is of course Red51's desire. He wants to get the game parallel so he can then force Java onto the backseat allowing Unity to take things from that point onwards.

So I started making my dry dock in two sections. The upper part where you build it, and the lower part where you push it into. I don't know how deep the vessels shall go, I can always change the lower portion of the drydock. I made it go two blocks deep, though shall probably have to change it to 5 blocks deep, or something.

Red51 shall have to either tell us how deep is the standard, or we wait for when we get actual boats. I still have to build it up so it can handle boat-crafting materials, can hold and repair vessels, while also having shipyard related structures surrounding it. I wish I had more time.

And again, I'm requesting bigger boats, but only in the timeframe Red51 has planned. I'm not going to force his hand.

Everything is WIP, this is however it's general shape. I still have to line the other side, and do everything. I can't wait for boats, but again have to wait on Red51 for everything for whatever he has planned. I'll at least make a mini naval museum, or something once I continue flattening out areas. I probably have to make the water portion 5 deep, or so, and even add more access points into the dry dock area (the upper part). So much work, so little time.

Thankfully I made it so I can tweak it with time.

Sailing ship hype! Still have to figure out how deep is the proper depth to launch ships. :wacko:

(This post's purpose is to hype up sailing boats, and any other boats we desire. The final build shall find its way into the appropriate thread in the media presentation sub-section.)

Gave the Wisp a nice trial run, and it was neat. It kept lighting things up in combination with my higher ranked lamp (4th one) while even being nicely named. Nice mini menu, nice follower Wisp. Thanks for sharing this. I tried to make mine Purple (for F/GO Scathach), it's however stuck at default. Named mine Kasumi for Azur Lane's Kasumi.

Hope you manage to improve your Plugins in the future once Red51 adds more power to it. :thumbup:

lol i just released a wisp plugins about 30 minutes ago1

Nice! This is something I could potentially start making videos about again. Little fun things like these. I'll give it a whirl after I finish blogging about my Japan trip then I'll go test it out while starting to build my shipyard for small and big boats. It's something I've been meaning to do for a long while.

This Wisp (on paper) shall help me out where a mining helmet seems to fail me. Java helmet seemed better than the one we have in Unity, but that's probably just me. Maybe the actual mining helmet isn't in the game.

You gained +10 respect points, James. :party:

Well there are some players that could make such plugins, but coding plugins take a lot of time, and then you need to deal with problems that cannot be fixed in the current API, i think as James said, people are working on things but waiting for a more fleshed out API, so till then we all need to be patient.

I agree with this POV. I'm not against it, though have seen people able to do certain small things with it. Even if it's small and minor, it's still helpful in the whole grand scheme of things. And yeah, everything takes time. Everything indeed takes a lot of time.

Alright, then we shall wait for a more fleshed out API system. Keep in mind I mean well for Rising World so I hope people wont' view me in a negative light some more. Red51 keeps noting he keeps struggling in the background and I simply want to help out where I can, even covertly and in the background. The things I see people do for VRChat is something I hope they can carry over, or even assist with in Rising World.

Hope we can see Rising World pushed to its intended state.

the only way a plugin will get made is if the person making it wants to make it. as for not alot of plugins atm...alot of ppl are working on things but waiting for a more fleshed out api.

Yes, but then people shouldn't complain why Rising World is "dying", etc. Your POV is fair. They had the opportunity to help out to only slap Rising World to the side. They had so many chances to help the game out to only virtue signal. I'm trying to do everything I can behind the scenes myself. Sure, I agree that people have to feel like it, but then again sometimes you just have to at times. Red51 keeps noting it takes a lot of financial stress to which modders and Plugin makers can do a lot more to help out. If only I could attract Japanese modders to add in Anime oriented mods, it would help Rising World SO much.

It's general knowledge modding has kept games from dying out so I guess people genuinely desire to see Rising World's death.

Oh, and I agree with we have other stuff on our plate. As do I. I'm spreading myself far too thin I keep getting myself sick while even unable to work on other side-projects. And I agree we also need a more fleshed out API. A proof-of-concept API Plugin would also work until something more legit is ready. Anything helps, really.

Because I want to help Red51 as much as possible I even purchased myself Steam's official Steam Deck dock. I want to see how well Rising World runs while docked while also playing other games without having to worry about my PC howling at night. I'm going to be doing more 'for-science' runs. I don't want to fear about sudden shutting off when running Rising World finding Steam Deck is able to handle games fairly well, if it's tethered and docked properly.

Other games are fun to play, and I highly recommend having a Steam Deck. Nothing shall beat an official PC, though having a Steam Deck has been a real handy gadget. Switch may have it beat on battery consumption, that's the only part where the Switch wins. Steam Deck wins everywhere else.

I wanted to make a quick post making note on Rising World indeed runs well on the Steam Deck. There may be issues later down the line when other features are added, it however does indeed run. If anybody has a question, they'll find it here instead.

---------

Rising World on Steam Deck:

https://www.protondb.com/app/324080

(As of this posting, Rising World is under a 'Playable' setting. Configuration is required until Red51 makes this game fully compatible.)

Rising World on Steam Deck/OS in 800p 40-60Fps (Live)
    (Not Docked | Java Version.)

----------

- Does Rising World (Unity) Run on Steam Deck?

Yes. Both Java & Unity run well on Steam Deck. Some configuration is required, it however indeed does run. Rising World runs 80-98% well on the Steam Deck, though requires some fiddling to make it work properly to the user's tastes and desires.

(As of Steam Deck's release (Feb 2022 till October 27, 2023, the Steam Deck is 'Playable'.)

- How are the controls?:

Someone made a customized set-up, though more may pop up over the months, years, etc. You can configure the settings to your needs.

- How does it run while docked?:
    TBD.

(It can run decently well wireless, though is preferred to be tethered. Keep it plugged in as much as possible to prevent sudden shut-offs. This is for any demanding game.)

- Does Rising World have cloud save for Steam Deck?

>Java: Unknown

>Unity: None. Need to save your file from PC to carry it over to Steam Deck, and vice-versa. Or host it on a public or private hosting server/machine.

Red51 noted he "may" look into this later, if funding and updates allows.

- What if I have plugins? Do those carry over, or can you run without plugins?:

You gain the following error:

Code
    API Error doesn't allow you to play the game without your plugins so do make sure to carry each and every plugin over to your Steam Deck, and vice-versa between PC and Steam Deck.

You must carry over the same plugins from one client to the other client on the other computer/device.

------

(Note: This thread should not be merged with other thread because it's more focused on Rising World, while the other thread is more generalized. I'm going to post everything Rising World related when it comes to it and the Steam Deck. The other thread is more generalized.)

:!:My Very Serious 100% Request to the Plug-in Unity community::!:

Please, for the love of god, start accepting other people's Plug-ins requests. Red51 is struggling, he's however being chill about it. The more we support this game, and the more we make plug-ins for, the more attention this game shall received. More support for it. Stop villainizing me, stop villainizing other people, and please make plugin for the sake of Red51 and his game. If you're here for Rising World then for the love of god start creating more plugins.

(I've already explained myself in another thread how people always want to spit and throw me under the bus in a server request thread.)

Yes, people hate me for a trivial reason, but you also need to get around to my 'NPC Expedition' plugin. You can hold grudges as much as you desire, this is all for Red51 and Rising World.

If you're going to tantrum by allegedly claiming everything is my fault, or Rising World is dead in the next few months (or a year) then everything is in fact your fault. I've warned you. I've warned people numerous times. I gave people numerous heads up, yet people always want to gaslight and look the other way. If you care about Rising World then create more API plugins and accept more of people's requests for 100% sake of Rising World. Red51 needs all the help he can get!

:!:If you can create more API plugins, then please do so. Red51 and Rising World needs all the help it can get.:!:

----------

People noted how we were supposed to get a World generation plugin (External Map renderer). They even noted how they were going to create daily login plugins, and etc. Where are they? Make them available (public) for the health and benefit of Rising World. If you can make it, then make it public for Red51 & Rising World.

Heavy Disclaimer: I'm not forcing Red51's hand here, I'm simply sharing my hype in desiring to sail on big boats. Red51 can take all the time he desires, I'm simply requesting (in a low-request manner) that I'm itching to sail on a boat. I'm aware I'm not going to obtain one, just that I'm simply in 'hype-mode'. I can't wait for when we get to bigger boats. Release your updates in your planned order, I'm simply all hyped up right now.

---------

Sailing Ships/Pirate Ships/Galleons:

Whatever that teaser image was (it has been lost), I however recall Red51 teasing that pirate vessel. I desire it, though shall wait in line for each and every planned update to come out. It has me wondering to what degree the ships shall be customizable. Will we be able to change the sail's patterns, have some interior room, and have it be modular different from one design to the next? I hope so. Whatever Red51 can manage, I hope we can have whatever we're allowed to have.

----

Azur Lane sailing hype:

The recent event added sailing vessels (Galleons, and such) to which I can't wait to have my own realistic Rising World variation. I'm in the process of terraforming land to make way for a bigger harbour, dockyard, shipyard, etc. It'll handle building smaller and bigger boats.

So much fun! My friend/roommate/coworker is trying to get me into 'Sea of Thieves', though waiting for December to start sailing in that game. The only place I can install games now is on my Steam Deck thanks to how bloated every game is now. Everything has to be annoyingly 50-500 GB making it nearly impossible to play games now. I can't wait for Rising World to catch up to where we need it.

Thanks for offering your help! :) But exclusive models can be quite expensive... it's been a while since we last hired a 3d artist (so maybe prices have changed in the meantime), but I'd expect the price tag for such a model to be somewhere between $1000 and $10,000 USD, considering it requires quite a lot of details (due to it being a first-person game), and still needs to be optimized (to keep the triangle count as low as possible while still looking good).

But even if we get our hands on a model, I'm not sure if it's reasonable to allocate time to implement it now... we first have to get the new version ready to replace the Java version ^^ So I don't think it would be a good idea to implement this before 2024 :thinking:

If I can do the $1000 in installments (CAD) I can most likely do it. The pricer it gets the more difficult it shall become. I'm already aware it costs a fortune for VTuber models, let alone what I'm proposing for Rising World. For the $100,000 USD mark I would basically have to actually win the lottery to consider paying anything of that quality and value. I could have easily spent that money in comparison to my Japan trip (I spent $15,000 CAD), I however have to now consider 'wants vs needs' more seriously now. I would still pitch in with some funding where and when able, it however would have to be in more bite sized chunks.

As we've both noted, we'll just keep it for when 'mod.io' becomes a thing. I'll have to wait for an actual kind soul to help me out whenever 'Mod.io' becomes a proper feature and element for Rising World. It was worth a shot and I'll have to wait for modding then.

There is an 'flower.mdl' in this file for when the time is correct. I'll do a request once we cross the mod.io checkpoint.

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2580620279

Yeah, focus on the other stuff that you have planned. I had to ask, I got my answer, and its universally agreed upon you need to push Rising World first prior to any other distractions. :thumbup:

The biggest problem for us it to get a proper model for it. Currently we don't have the funds to hire a 3d artist unfortunately...

Implementing the behaviour also requires some work ofc, although that's not a huge issue at all, because boats are already in the game and the handling for bigger vessels would be based on our current implementation.

I did say I would "chip in", meaning I'd throw money your way. Well, depending on the price tag requiring you to get those certain tasks done, I'd send money your way to handle what was requested. Unlike other people, I actually mean what I say. When I say I would help chip in money, I mean it. I'd have to see the price tag first, and you'd have to approve of it even before that.

>Insert money emote here<

8)

But if you can't, you can't, and I understand that. I'll wait for when mod.io becomes a thing, and to see who is kind enough in the community to help out instead of ironically instigating me when I simply want to see things get done. If it's that much of an issue maybe I should sideline it until I can find someone on my side to help out, or (again) someone who actually has their head out of the clouds to help. And to clarify, you're fine Red51. You're fine, I'm just curious to see where you stand.

Don't worry, we're good. :thumbup:

(If you want me to forget about it, I'll forget about the request. Well, up to a certain point.)

If the "auto-walk" becomes an "auto-run" feature, the player would sprint until the bar drops to zero, then keeps walking until stamina is fully restored and then starts to sprint again etc ^^

Perfect. This is how I expected it to be, and tried wording it myself. Thanks Red51! :wow:

Oh, I see, so you're more referring to modern ships? That would be a nice detail of course. Unfortunately we haven't started working on modern ships yet (and we don't have the funds to hire a 3d artist for that atm), but it's definitely something we will keep when implementing modern vessels :)

Modern, ancient, etc. Whatever we have the technology to do while attaching GPS or maps onto the vessel (and vehicles). But if you can't, then I guess you can't.

How much would it be to get someone to get a functioning Flower-Class Corvette into Rising World? Maybe I could chip in some times soon to have that as a feature in the game. :drunk:

Well, I'm left satisfied with the auto-run feature. Thanks! :party:

We can include that with the next update :) Not sure though if "auto-walk" is still needed then, maybe it's sufficient if the player just always sprints?

I'm sure auto-walk would be needed if the sprint bar keeps dropping to zero. Do whatever you desire to do, though I feel it should stay as is while simply giving the ability to auto-walk while having a normal walk, and then auto-run for everything else (with a limit).

The "auto-run" feature will also work for horses ;)

Perfect. Then all you would need to do is steer them while following your pathways and roadways.

Unfortunately we have no short-term solution for that, so I can't say much about that yet :silenced:

Long-term goals. I see.

Hmm... I'm not sure I understood this correctly :thinking: Basically the player just has to make sure he has a map in his inventory, then he will be able to access it from the boat?

I guess I'm just spoiled by what I've seen in VRChat with you able to pop in and out of vehicle's driver seat. When you pop out you can see the GPS Screen on the side, or on the dash. Basically what Euro Truck Sim 2 or American Truck Sim has on the side, or even newly added worlds in VRChat.

The image is both an example, if an overly high exaggeration. I'd expect a more in-built map on the vehicle itself. Wouldn't want to teleport anywhere, only see what's in the general vicinity on both the player map and vehicle map.

It's an idea though, and what we're spoiled with now in VRChat. I'll however take your 'M' for map mode, though something more vehicle oriented (something players could see also) would be helpful.

Boats are fine, I don' t really need them, I use F2. But I have to confess that I get along better with other games' controls. I have no problems with sealing or driving boats in Sunken World, but in Rising World always.

Once Rising World gains more necessary features I'm sure you'll desire to use boats, vehicles, etc. Whatever Red51 adds we'll all be having fun. I sadly also use F2 at times, though less so in Survival mode worlds.

Sunken World? Seems like Sunkenland to me.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2080690/Sunkenland/

I'll check this game out further to see if it's my kind of thing.

I've also made a thread about Flower-Class Corvette on Steam Forum side of things to single-out some thoughts. We'll see which one is proper. I hope the future shall allow me to build, sail, and command a Flower-Class Corvette. Also hopefully with the Canadian paint scheme and a functionable front turret.

Autorun works in Guils Wars 1 and 2 for years and I don't want to miss it. Maybe that would be good for RW, too.

I've lost my memories of Guild Wars. I haven't played it ever since I've lost my log-in. Maybe I forgot my credentials, or someone hacked into it. If it had auto-walk and run then that's also another thing to reference back to.

Skyrim, Mount & Blade: Warband, Kingdom, among many others.

I mean the best for Rising World, and I hope Red51 finds the time to implement these overly helpful QoL features. I give him respect for the auto-walk, that's a proper step forward. Thank you, Red51!

If we get trains I can't wait for their incremental auto-throttling around the world. I would happily set up "tram" routes around my settlement to make my way around town. Even electrifying the train to do its thing on its own. Red51 noted at the lowest speed a train would be able to travel on its own. I want to exploit that. :monocle:

Boats:

(Boats with function)

I'm aware Red51 noted we shall recieve boats he is able to model up. I'm not trying to pressure him, though simply proposing more suggestions for when situation allows. Viewed certain things on National Geographic about shipwrecks finding more things to make note of. Red51 shared off a Galleon type vessel (or simply a 'pirate ship'), though any other vessels are welcome. I've noted some previously, though may have deleted some threads in frustration of having constantly been bullied by people. It's fine for people to bully me, yet I'm not allowed to call people out on their sins.

I initially mentioned 'SS Nomadic', something which should be the "largest" vessel in Rising World. Basically, as Red51 had indirectly noted, If it can fit on the Danube River it should find itself in the game. I find this fair. Vessels has to more-or-less fit within the rendering. I would happily welcome an SS Nomadic type vessel, though anything Red51 implements into Rising World shall be accepted; Everything is up to Red51 and the modding community. I'm not requesting replicas, though am requesting (or suggesting) something on the scale, function, and likeness of what I'm suggesting.

S.S Nomadic (A ship similar to, but not exact):

--------------

Papyrus Boats:

Red51 and myself were in a discussion about boats, and boat types. Red51 noted we were initally supposed to obtain payrus, something which led to us to have papyrus related resources and materials. From books, scrolls, boats, and etc.

Papyrus boats seem to come in varying styles (singular, multiple, and even a cargo-house boat).

Having these sorts of boats would make it easier for someone I know to settle into Rising World with minimal effort. They would build a boat, store everything within a large cargo boat, and done! A house boat*.

*Red51 noted he desired for us to customize boats however we desired, hence the desire for larger vessels. Even in ancient times one could potentially live in a house-boat (cargo boat), etc. If it's easy to do in European settings, it should be as easy to do in every other biome-related water-fronts.

Living in a papyrus boat like this would be neat.

Papyrus was a material which was supposed to be easily found in Rising World prior to the whole Java-Valve destruction, and pre-Unity devastation. Shall see if he'll follow through with implementing papyrus at its core level for the upcoming mounts & biomes update.

------

1930's Tug Boats:

This one is more of a "for fun" suggestion. Having a tug boat could potentially even help us move boats around, or something along the lines.

Someone might need some aid in having a tug boat, or simply having something sturdier to sail around in harsher environments. Break apart ice, or whatever needing to be done. The interior could even be used as a living space, if accessible.

(Saw this on the National Geographic of sunken tug boats thanks to 1930's Mobsters/Gangsters)

Or, one could simply use tug-boats as luxury boats for river and lake-sized areas. Again, as "house-boats" when feeling lazy in building homes.

https://mapleleafadventures.com/ships/the-swell/

For all your homely needs.

----

Naval Military Warships:

This one may potentially be ignored, though if Red51 desires to implement a functional naval Warship from the WW2 era then please be my guest. It can be German, or Canadian, or anything else that Red51 is able to get away with in simplicity, even legally. It can be a Corvette-Class vessel, a Destroyer, a Minesweeper, or anything. It could have a dummy main gun, or it can be a fully-fledged war-ready vessel to attack hostile enemies on water. It's all up to Red51 (and maybe even the modders) whenever I can stop being villainized and falsely accused of "antagonizing".

Desired Vessels (though not expecting them)

- German S-Boat

- British Flower-Class Corvette (Generic; Customizable)

- HNoMS Rauma (Not the vessel, though similar to it in a more generic size & configuration; Main gun visible on main bow, area at rear for supplies.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HNoMS_Rauma_%281939%29

(Disclaimer::!: I'm not trying to turn Rising World into a Military simulator, I'm only asking for at least ONE practical military vessel to defend our coastal settlements. Just one functional WW2 warship, even Canadian, to 'flip-the-bird' back at lazy WW2 game developers for constantly denying Canadians in naval war games. Let me have my fun. These vessels could also be potentially be used during our explorations to other areas while having random encounters with enemies at sea. Having armed vessels would give us peace of mind of not having our boats sink with valuables in their storage areas. They can also be used in civilian functions, as noted by HMCS Sackville's conversions from a military vessel to a cargo vessel, and to a museum ship, etc.)

-------

Naval Military Warships - Flower-Class Corvette:

(*If I had to pick only one.)

If I had to pick only ONE, it would be the Flower-Class Corvette. It has to be fully functionable as a medium-sized vessel. If that can't be implemented, choose a German counterpart instead. Though, I chose this because it's small, practical, and easily convertible (customizable) between military & civilian use. It can also withstand most harsh weather/climate you throw at it. It's small enough to fit in the rendering scale of Rising World, and it can be multi-purpose. I don't expect it to deal with depth-charges (ASW roles), though would only expect it to fill the basic combat role by firing the main turret at the front. If not, simply have it function as a miniature cargo vessel, even as an armed cargo vessel. Ammo would be precious (highly valuable) making every spent shell highly restrictive (as guns are currently in Rising World). You would fire sparingly, and only when necessary. Trading with merchants would be highly necessary.

Customization Options:

- Contains decent space for military & civilian function

- Multi-role - Patrol/Escort and Cargo-Civilian use.

- Home at Sea, and armed platform for hostile NPCs on, or near coastal areas.

- Can detect things around the area, and even underwater

- Can change paint-scheme on vessel to Canadian, German, or any other nationality (if allowed). [Note: I desire Canadian RCN paintscheme.]

- Has life-boat allowing you to reach smaller in-land areas.

x No ASW warfare; No depth-charges needed. If Red51 desires it then implement it.

Out of everything I suggested, this would be the only vessel I genuinely 100% desire in its functionable form in Rising World. I would be happy to have it be my home at sea; To have it contain my food, my storage, my bed, and to craft. To have the main gun (at front) fire at enemy pirate vessels (etc), and to act as my armed cargo vessel in Rising World. Flower-Class Corvettes have been noted in being highly versatile in their service while being able to survive the overly harsh climate of the Atlantic ocean. It would fit well in Rising World's various harsh elements. The spotlight on the vessel could be used to navigate in the dark, or even light up coastal areas for you to do your various projects.

(Not my images, though here are your reference images for curiousity sake)
    https://www.britmodeller.com/f…-corvette-hmcs-sackville/

- Life-Boat for easier exploration (if functions allows it):

- HMCS Sackville's interior:

- Flower-Class Corvette Cut-away:

*Disclaimer::!:

Again, I don't expect Red51 to do this. On the rare-chance that he is able to, I provided some reference materials to work with. It doesn't have to be exact, and I don't expect it to be exact. Close enough is all that matters, and having a Canadian paint scheme is something I hope I can eventually have in the game. Whether this is done by Red51 or an overly kind modder I'll be happy to have it either way in Red51, and in a functionable manner.

I can wish. This would be a perfect vessel for what Red51 has planned for us in the future. People would genuinely desire to have a swiss-army-knife of a vessel in their possession. It would make living at in Rising World (and at sea) overly homely. I know someone who doesn't like building, this would be perfect for them as well, and everybody else also.

If "someone" desires to cut corners I would even expect a model to be bought from an external model-selling site to then be imported into Rising World. Who knows what the future holds. Surprise me. :thinking:

Wanted to make note of a few things, even if Red51 is aware of them. He already started working on some placeholders, even telling me how to enable them, etc. Even so, felt I needed to re-note just to keep it fresh in the mind. Not trying to be annoying.

Auto-Walking & Running:

We already have auto-walking, though my original suggestion was for an automated auto-run. Sure, stamina would negate this over and over, though when the stamina fills up you should be allowed to run at full burst again. I apologize for yelling at Red51 for not updating it quickly enough, though it is a necessary feature for Rising World whether I bring it up or not. It is a necessity, regardless of who suggests it.

(View Skyrim & Kingdom)

Horse Auto-Run:

It's neat that we can ride on horses, though my previous suggestion still stands with how horses (and mounts) should have an "auto-throttle". Similar to Kingdom, Mount & Blade, and even Skyrim, Rising World should allow for mounts to have an auto-run to them. If possible, even at varying speed levels (as done in M&B & Kingdom games). It's just easier, and lessens the stress of the mind. All you would have to then focus on is guiding your horse around obstacles.

Wool & Yarn Automation:

Red51 noted he'll have this covered so all I'll note is how NPCs and machines should play a part. Similar to Conan Exiles (and without the brutality) NPCs should be hired, rescued, etc to then be attached to various 'crafting stations', such as yarn spinners, furnaces, etc. The fee could be food, money, or anything they desire and need at the time. It's been noted we shall potentially rank up to automation with higher-tech technology, something I do agree on.

Boats & Vehicles:

Some vehicles should have a map attachment on them in the future. Allow both primitive and GPS-oriented maps to play a part in navigation in the future.

----

That's it, for now. I'm sure I'll remember the others. If I do, I'll edit them into this thread.

I want to mark this thread as "resolved", yet am open to more proper suggestions. I'll do my own digging on the side.

I'm even going to keep brainstorming as to how else I can keep adding onto Rising World from the sidelines. Once the time is right I may obtain the suggested gadget, or even obtain a more accessible one. Life is sending people on the streets so I may be forced not to even get one. We'll see what happens, but I am thankful to those who actually helped out.

Yeah, the gadget that was linked is indeed the perfect size. I can put it in a random corner of this current home (or a future apartment, if I'm allowed to have one). The main issue was the overheating during summer, computer aging, etc. Desired a more unified front to which I can simply rely on a secondary device instead of having to worry about Nitrado ToS, or other hassles. Maybe it isn't an option, I'll still however look into it.

I wouldn't run it 24/7, maybe a few hours a day while turning it off at night, or something. A small private gathering. The gadget which was shown is on the right path.

----

And yes, I'm talking about the Rising World community.

1) I always butted heads with one user who kept being far more political than I am, yet I'm always the black sheep because I don't follow the narrative.

2) When I bookmarked a tweet on my Rising World Discord group, and was depressed, I was kicked down even further while getting yelled and and screamed at for sharing that tweet (for myself). I wanted nothing to do with that person anymore. Everything always had to be my fault, and for all the wrong reasons. I was being gaslit and shouted at. I was being kicked down even noting I wasn't feeling well and in the mood. They didn't care, they kept kicking and screaming at me. They saw weakness and they bullied me that night. I hate them for that. The tweet wasn't meant for them, and I even forgot what tweet it was. It was a random tweet. Nothing to do with them.

3) Various folks on the Steam Forum (and here) would mock my suggestions for automated musical instruments, or mounted moose, or things I would see in Asian Games and Japanese games. Just fun side-entertainment suggestions to which they were suggested as plugins.

4) Constantly gaslit, mocked, ignored, and treated like a black sheep. Everything is always my fault, never the other person's fault.

It's honestly no wonder Weem and Vortac left side-lined Rising World. Granted, the Freedom convoy thing on the fan discord was when Canadians fought back for actual freedom, yet we live in a gaslighting society to which "no fun allowed" exists. Yeah, it's perfectly fine to live on a street. Nobody is allowed to be human anymore. That was a one time incident, yet it sped things up showing who was an instigator and who was a true Rising World fan. It made me more wary of people as well when I was also thrown under the bus time and time again. I guess I shall continue to be on the sidelines seeing what I can do for Rising World from the shadows. Yes, I do poke on here, I'm still curious who is human and who is an instigator.

I've made note of studios treating their fanbase like a bunch of turds (mainly western ones) to which only overly traditional Europeans and Asian gaming studios have survived. People want their escapism, and I'm happy those games are thriving, along with Rising World. I'm glad Rising World is still a proper game, and for proper escapism reasonings, something Western games now fail now more than ever, even intentionally. People simply want to escape into a game world, and I'm happy for those people, not the corrupted studios. If you don't call them out nothing gets fixed.

I want to have fun in Rising World. I want to bring what's good in other games into Rising World thanks to how homely and peaceful Rising World feels. Sadly, too many people are caught up in fakeness to the point it clouds their own enjoyment while stifling other people's fun. Hopefully people will realize Rising World is being stunted to which we can have fun again, similar to how Minecraft kept pushing the Bukkit boundary, etc. If fun can be had then we should do it instead of "It's stupid, you need to feel like a turd" type comments.

Because everything always has to be allegedly my fault I even distanced myself from the Discord fangroup. If folks want to ruin that then go ahead, I want nothing to do with that fan discord group either. I'm simply here to take advantage of Rising World's customization options, and because it's a great game.

I do agree on the 'honey and vinegar' part. People always seek out blood, and I've seen it time and time again. I simply feel constantly betrayed. If things mellow out (if people want to be friendly again) then things shall become better again. Rising World shall do better once people take actual action, not the fake ones they've noted in threads by saying they won't help fun Rising World, they only want to do it via words.

I don't know what to expect in the future though. It'll be a wild ride.

----

Look, I'm genuinely thankful for the server suggestions. I'm making note of it. I really am.

https://www.geekompc.com/geekom-as-6-mini-pc/

If future updates pan out positively, and if the standards of living improve, I'll obtain something like this sooner than later. That is, if we're allowed to live like humans again.