Posts by ZaCormyr

Not too keen on the deer (top curved ridge of the nose and the hooves are off to me, just some feedback) but like the other two images. I personally like red's current avatar to be honest. But I like that you're willing to put stuff up here regardless if people like it or not. You're taking a chance and that's good in my books! Keep it up!

How about you do some searches before making suggestions eh.. you even edited this twice, the last one being like 6 hours after the original post and in that time you could so easily gotten all of your answers... I can't believe the stuff you said to me but then you're posting this lol

Trading and economy has been talked about.

Leveling and that sort of topic (different ages or whatever of tech etc..) has been brought up.

Obviously a game where you mine will have ores...

Monsters are coming... no bloody vampires (pun intended..)

Game modes are coming... at least here you there are some possible new stuff...

I don't pretend all my ideas are the best out there and that the devs are idiots for not implementing them. Suggestions and ideas are about brainstorming, hashing things out... I post whatever sounds interesting for the game. Half-baked.. fully-baked.. silly or super great ideas... whatever they are. I throw them out there to be absorbed by the community and thought of in order to get others opinions on it. I don't care if people don't like it, that's not the point. I'm not here for a popularity contest. I simply think this game has great potential and am willing to spend my personal time on it in any way I can to help out. If you don't like that then why the hell are you here making suggestions yourself eh?

No machines don't mine on their own. But the devs plan computers so I figured we could have a machine similar to something found in buildcraft from minecraft (I believe that is the one..) which does what you program it to do. Should be balanced so it's not OP.

A powered tool to use for mining would be great, like in SE.

lol Antlers :thumbsup: but then a -1? Sarcasm I assume?

I know I went too far with the whole earths core thing. But I don't see why the different types of rock and ores couldn't be generated in layers instead of pockets. I don't intend it to be one layer for each type of stone or ore, there should be multiple. The oil and water pockets I brought up in another thread but thought it fits well with this. I don't see how it doesn't. Crystals were another persons idea (can't remember who) and it would be great in order to have some variety of cave but also more stuff to mine for and use in crafting etc..

If I could code this stuff for Red, I would. If nothing else works.. could use the old fashioned "quotes". ;)

Ah yes! I should have thought of that haha. I would agree it would be nice. The Minecraft server I was on had a great lobby and teleports to their different servers with mazes you had to go through to learn the rules before playing hehe Good stuff! Hey red! So my question.. this still planned? ;)

That's what I thought but well.. ya never know with a game in alpha hehe. It would be pretty interesting if different official servers had enough differences to get players to migrate around. But on the other hand, would people do it unless it was necessary? Just leave their builds like that? hmm There would have to be quite a bit of content to do this and reasons to keep people going back home. Maybe a mother "planet" with smaller ones you could travel too for specific stuffs or whatever.. anyways I won't get more into this haha Cooking dinner!

Was doing some searches to see if something had been asked and came across this:

...offering the ability to travel between maps. We planned something similar for the future, offering the possibility to travel between different servers (multiplayer-only feature).

Still planning this? Just trying to understand what the point would be if each server has all biomes etc..

We will change the inventory and give you the abilty to directly spawn items (without having to use commands)

I think this is really necessary for your game dude. Glad to see it will be coming at some point. I would add the mobs to that also. ;)

I haven't used it myself so can't remember what the command is. But I know there is a command to use to save your current inventory so you start with that every time. I assume this is in place just until there is an actual creative mode etc..