Posts by Killem

What do you mean, an auto server search system?

Negative Meltron, Just a fast way to travel from server to server & go piss the hell out of other people instaid of weakening or own server type of game play!

Being open play & free to all will lead of nasty & violent crashes between players in the same server(World) so i would suggest going fight elsewhere
    & not be able to "Chat" directly to an opponent on game like this! Played over 3 years on Battle Pirates on Facebook and it can be hilarious to infiltrate
    somebody else sector & attack them within their own sector and piss them off on their own "Chat!"
    Being said, even tho it's always "Just a game!", it lead most of the time by real death threat & nasty verbal abuse in war and "PVP" games like that...
    So by having portal or fast access to other servers we can limit verbal abuse by players on the game by not having the same "Chat!! Different culture,
    Different planet, what ever language barrier it don't matter in fact!

Sorry for the link Corey, guess it's the famous: your country don't accept the link you are trying to get" type of story.....
    Background & Ambiance music makes a big difference in a game, remember in Gloria Victis the music when you went
    under water was the most enjoy full moment ever! you could just stay under and swim for ever listening to that music!

Could this be done or not? How about when player click on "RW" we would all be brought into a main lobby as individual players
    & we could enter a portal witch would let us enter into the server of our choices! Seems like not much of an idea but in fact
    bring all the servers into 1 mega game play instaid of all single server witch we never go visit anyhow! This could be a platform for futur
    "PVP" servers as each participating servers could go attack other servers instaid of going 1 on 1 with the same enemies in the same
    old boring server.... By this, private server could become gigantic clan instaid of being demolished by in server people only!

Sweet, good work guys,
    Any chance of having a back ground music in the futur, makes a big difference in the ambiance of the game! Something else then
    the goats, pig, & laughing cows!

Even maybe night time crickets...

We need something like this:

Witch is ridiculious, our blocks, build, or what ever are falling left & right but you can make a cloud of solid rock formation on top of a single tree
    and it just stays there until you erase it....

The NPC we just got are hilarious tho, spawn a few here & there & choose a point of attack & they are winded into action....
    It's like being a cannibal & too start chewing on our own leg just for simple pleasure!
    Them little b-stards NPC are on a one way mission to destroy ya castle just cause it's what they are spawn for....
    Mouhaha!

Them little NPC are about the same little dudes we have when playing "Dragon(The Game)" on steam and just fly down in the fields
    torching them or ripping them apparts...... lol

Problem int the endless part of the world but the height limit in this world! As i discovered will building my humongous Cheops pyramid witch was planed to be 460 block wide
    x at 296 blocks high..... Major fail and upset when i discovered that my pyramid would not have a top since i could only build at around 200 block high & after that the blocks
    are invisible to the eyes... ;-(

good going Seemax, like the way you seing this game as i would like it too that way! Beleive it or not i actually watch the hole (1h44min) of that video without even touching
    my mouse or leaving my chair! For 2 reason in fact, 1st out of respect for them poor B-Stards & 2nd to let steam off after going into our server this morning to find out that the 3 Admins
    decided to take away the "F2" fly mode away from us.... Seems like nothing but to my 6 months (Prolly) project of building my "Cheops" Pyramide it will now prolly take 6 years....

A 30 sec flight to turn my rocks into blocks now took me 6 minutes walk going to my craft table.... Sweet, in a sarcastic way that was actually!!!

So 3 Admins decide to make it more realistic for them(US) by removing the flight mode...
    Mm.. Almost make no sense what ever since we playing in creative mode & the 3 of em are using all the scrips available to make their job faster??????

See where y am getting too with this.... As soon as they come online they switch night time into day time cause it more practical for them to work in day light
    but we need to play in the dark when they are not online....

Sorry Devs, but it would be nice to play fair for all of us trying to have fun in this game...
    It's either Creative or not....

Same with electricity.... If we can't fly to build faster then maybe they should not have light in their houses, hospital, & Street lamp on their highways
    cause we have no power plant or electricity what so ever....

Guess that video was not long enough cause i see stream coming out of my ears still over this "F2" situation of ours....

The large dino-bird ya can kill with the wooden bow & arrow from long range & just constantly hit the damn thing as you are backing up.... If ya miss killing it
    then under water for a few miles will get ride of the pest. Lots easier if ya grab a NPC budy by doing the easiest mission & give him a bow and few hundreds arrow too....

Yep got Planet explorer too on friday, 1/2 price can't go wrong... Specially since our server here on Rising been down for a 3rd day in the last week i think...
    Few hours fine, total day sucks royaly if you ask me.... Planet seems kewl until you get kicked out of a server and can't go back in
    for God knows what reasons... Lost connection on 2 different server & never could go back in....
    Tried to join their Forum and no confirmation was ever sent (Twice) to my Email address to log in....(Negative was not sent by error in my junk mail..)

I have quit "Gloria Victis" for the same reason i did for LIF, 1 patch & all changed!
    In Gloria Victis you now need to be more then 1 player to go killl the NPC out of
    the security of your village, before you had lots of fun to venture on your own...

Before the Game "Forsaken Uprising" came up with a real map on our screen just a few months ago the only way to find ourself was to wait at night and locate yourself
    with the stars.... Could not do it day time since there was multiple sun in the sky......
    Moral of the story?
    I aint there anymore hein...
    Pfouaffffffffff!

East coast for Me Cory, & i haven't played LIF since October i believe so i can not talk about the rendering problem or not sorry!
    Bad thing about LIF is that it aint solo player friendly, you must establish within a community & get help from other players
    since you are limited in research ya need to survive! Shit load of options for your Caracter but limited in what they can achieve
    since you can not research all the skill necessary to survive! If ya go for miner you will develop skill for mining, you need log
    to build houses so logger is a must! Food, you need to be a farmer to grow vegetables or eat apples the rest of your life..
    Need metal, iron, gold, so need to raise your forge skill... Main problem is you can only have like 2 skills top ranked
    & need someone close by at all time for the rest! This meaning that a good comunity choice is needed at all time
    & every body need to be online 24/7....
    See where i am going to with this game...

Played LIF when it came out and was actually a good game, this game should have came out the same as LIF did
    with a working Kiln & lots of crafting options that we have free at the moment! LIF is far more advance
    then Rising World with the crafting, armor, weapon, battle & all but Rising World will surely have
    a better foundation to go on forwards! What got me off LIF was a bad choice of servers &
    playing the game with a Steam buddy who had too many "Feud" on his own with
    with groups of players he played with in the past....

Perfect game still do not exist for the ones like me who can live without all the guns & violence in a simple
    crafting game simply because there are not enough of us who like the simple crafting game & it will
    not generate enough income for Devs! I Have war games, i have car games with a G27 Steering, peddles, & Shifters.
    I even have a Dragon game in alpha witch you play a Dragon flying all over and killing little farmers & animals
    all over the fields! The thing i will surely try to avoid coming on in future game will be joining a personal server
    & rely on a single person administrating that server! It is not fair to ask someone to stay online 24\7 and supervise
    his server as we all have or own daily live and can not always be there to update, re-bbot the server when needed
    and for this i will surely go for the games own Server even tho you need to cope with every retards & trouble
    maker out there...

Rising world is on a good path & yesterday's patch will make the game even better for us who like a little peace
    & quit in a crafting game! Indeed a great thing of not allowing stranger to come trash servers left & right.
    Was even speaking with buddies on the Server we play on to set Spawn inside a Jail cell & leave new people
    on the server in that Cell until they can be released on Bail....

(This after we had 2 clowns coming in our servers and posting pics of nude chicks all over the streets of our city...)
    Aldo wrongfully funny has Hell, we all have younger kids playing this game too & this can not be ignored at all!

Anyone here as ever played "Planet Explorer"? Was again looking at it before purchasing "Medieval Engineer"
    and at this point almost regret going with the Medieval choice...

Structural integrity ?
    You wanna talk about structural integrity in a game then you need to watch this buddy, surely will not help
    you face the fact that you missed the 24h window but might just be the best 5 min of your online
    moment today!
    Here you go Cory, simply press "Play" buddy:

Dang Zak, ya missed it ya telling us? Got it last night too...
    Like Super mentioned there was a 24h open house & you simply
    needed to activate the key on Steam....

19$ US or a big 25$ Can for us retards.....
    Nnow before you crack ya skull open on ya desk it's just the solo player version
    & not much to do but try to learn the game witch is pretty complicated
    if you ask me... Instant build & no resources to collect what so ever
    in that mode. We do have all the pieces to build a catapult
    but i have not tried that yet... Sure miss my rake, shovel, & pickaxes
    like we have here tho & surely hope they give them to us because
    what ever system they have has no quality in touch up you need to make
    when working your land... On the other hand, talk about major chuck of land
    you do manage to put in just one shut!

One game witch will surely attract many players will be "Otherland", I had the chance of participating in the 1st closed Beta fewmonths ago &
    the 2nd Beta supposed to be in Febuary so in a few days, weeks, not sure! THis game is amasing and the graphics even more! When ever you think
    of future technologies with large screen full of colors surounding you well thats perfectly this game! you can just sit in front of your CPU and droole
    all over your keyboard just looking at the colors in that game!

Also Female player friendly... Personally i can simply not see myself play a character as a female player, si i can imagine girls, ladies, & womens
    frustration when then need to play a macho man character like in most of the games including this one: "Rising World..."

Heres a little scoop on where to find "Otherland & to apply for a chance to get a Beta key test entree...

Otherland website:
    http://www.drago-entertainment.com/otherland/

Speaking of blocks options, don't know where the 64 block limit came from but it could be nice if that 64 block numbers would include an amount
    of tonnes in it! Example would be like 100t for 64 blocks witch we could chose as we build them in 3 different sizes of blocks(Small, medium, larges)
    Also having other angle options of blocks would help creating a better looking environment when building roads, highway, or anything else.
    Kind of ugly looking to have a 45Deg angle in a road when the need to do up or down... Can just imagine seeing us going down the road
    with a horse and buggy(Cars, trucks) and flipping head over heals at every step going up that road..