Posts by darknekros

Of course ^^ , here you have the code:

Sorry for the double post, but i don't know if others will have the same problem.

Last update fixed the errors from the console on GNU/Linux, but I
    continue not to be able to launch the game from steam client. I have the
    same error as before (org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: No modes available):

Any idea on how to fix it?

Last update fixed the errors from the console on GNU/Linux, but I continue not to be able to launch the game from steam client. I have the same error as before (org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: No modes available):

Any idea on how to fix it?

I've tried the git lwjgl.jar file and nothing, it stills crashes with the this message:

I've notice that the game has been updated and thus now I can't switch to the xrand fix.

Oh sorry, I have misread that you already tried the Beta

Don't worry, I thought you did :P

My java version is:

Code
    openjdk version "1.8.0_91"
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_91-b14)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode)

After launching the game with my java version I've got this without the xrand fix:

And this with the xrand fix:

If that doesn't work, you can try to replace the "lwjgl.jar" in
    "steam/steamapps/common/Rising World/core" with this one:
    https://github.com/tfg13/lwjgl/releases/tag/test_lwjgl%23112

I'll try later the last one ^^

I did it and I had the error report that I send you in the first post ^^ (the error I had was reported in other post in the forum).
    I'm on Fedora 23 and I have an HDMI cable connected to my tv. I've disconnected the HDMI cable, but the error wasn't gone.
    I thought that the problem was the java version of my system, but I've found that the game uses theirs (Java: 1.8.0_73).
    Also I've launched the game in a terminal and it works, but I can't log in. (I'm not sure if this problem is related for this error).