Posts by BeamMeUp

That is because you only want to have the discussion on your terms, that is: gun control. I have challenged your premise and gave you reasons why I found it invalid. You have not responded to my assertions, and just continued to insist that I cede you this point: that mass shooting are a result of lax gun laws, which should be made stricter. That I don't accept that premise does not make me unserious.

Anyway, we will end our back-and-forth's as you wish, as they are fruitless, as I said earlier. No hard feelings.

Show me where reduced availability of legal firearms has solved the problem - Chicago, DC, Baltimore, Paris? Schools are no gun zones, so you can't restrict them to less than zero guns.

Gun control is citizen control by the government. I don't think the citizens need controlling as much as the government does.

But, zfoxfire, by talking about a terrorist attack by a radical Islamic extremist as a gun issue IS making this a political issue. It is NOT about guns. If there had been no guns, it would have been something else.

And taking away our rights as free citizens would do nothing to stop those who have no respect for law and decency anyway. It's already against the law to commit murder. More gun laws would not be a deterrent for criminals. Many of the shooting that have occurred were in no-gun zones. Disarming people would just make more of them sitting ducks.

Anyway, arguments about gun control are fruitless here. God bless the people who were killed and their families. Let us condemn any ideology that would call for such atrocities.

I don't understand turning this horrible event into a gun control argument. This terrorist was out to kill gay people. He was using a gun, (which could have been a hunting rifle or military issue, btw) but he also had a suicide belt on. He would have done his dirty work one way or another. Maybe if one of the patrons been armed he could have been stopped before so many innocent people lost their lives.

just my two cents worth.

Once the plank or beam is dropped (spun off) you cannot reposition it. You can only pick it up (f). What is showing above the spin-off is the next plank or beam to appear (or "rez") that is ready to reposition or place.

As Red said, you must have changed the drop key (q by default) to the page down key.

Don't worry about senior moments. There are many of us around here. :-)

I know just how confused you are.

If you want to resize either a plank or a beam, you hold right shift while using the arrow keys. If you hit control it will temporarily place a plank or beam and you can move, resize or rotate it. You can then use RMB to place. When you are doing a line of planks as you said, you can use the + and - keys to change the space between the planks.

Hope this helps.

Oh, please, no! Don't replace our inventory with a backpack. Imagine how tedious deep mining would become. I would love to add backpacks, though. And maybe if mine carts were a thing...

If the monster AI have the same buggy behaviors that animals do, we are all in trouble! But I suspect that monsters and animals would be fixed together. Don't you think? I mean, just imagine hell denizens with no collision! How would they stay in their dungeon?

Sorry, I meant no offense- just thought it would make you chuckle. I have nothing but respect for those who are bilingual. Clearly it was I who missed the meaning here.

Sorry to derail your topic, but this is how Microsoft translated the above into English (LOL):

There's yes the setting which window and glass can be adapted since the water update. I've changed the resizable to true and undecorated also to true. I can not change between before and after fixed Ellen remains maximum size 2m x 2 m and less than out, too.

I've got a thinking error or should I enter to do this maybe an additional command in the console?

--
    I suppose your thinking error came from trying to fix Ellen. ;-)

@ Zfoxfire it's funny, I was just thinking about this yesterday. I was looking at those cute gift boxes and thinking how nice it would be to be able to craft a unique item and put the blueprint in a gift box. A nice housewarming gift would be fun!