Posts by Kensi

The journal.xml looks fine, I was able to load it successfully oO Does the server really restart? There is no cache or something like this, so after a restart the server reads the journal file again.
    Does it work when restarting the game (usually it's sufficient to just reconnect to the server)?

I found out today that it doesn't actually stop and reboot.... i have requested a total shut down from the company and it did boot, and i saw some line errors, so i went and re did them, and have to request yet again for a total shut down reboot *sighs* so yes, this seems to be the issue.

maybe i should explain better. i wrote some pages to ADD to my journal, and only the old pages the original pages show up, not the new pages I wrote. Maybe that will help clarify and get some help?

By the way, expect some game-related news about the upcoming dungeons and the Plugin API shortly ;)

Not trying to say anything to upset anyone, but when you say shortly what does this in-tell, as you announced the move to Java back in Nov, so it's been 8 months already, and I know that the scripters that I know have been pretty much sitting on their hands since then waiting for the move. Just curious on a time table is all... and hoping it's not going to be another 8 months.

well runaway tigers isn't really what i was referring to, but have you ever tried to pen in a sheep, chicken, pig, or cow? yes they DO walk through the walls you put around them, they can not be currently pend in.

I'm not sure if this is actually mentioned anywhere, I went through 12 pages of suggestions, and didn't see it, so figured I would request it,

At the moment, animals can walk through anything even walls put up around it, and their is no breeding system to help re populate the animals in a specific area once someone comes through and kills them all... so sad they don't just sheer sheep but slaughter them..

so My sugestions are for

• Animal Pens - like chicken coops, sheep pens, pig pens, exct...
    • Animal Food - to feed animals that are pend (domesticated)
    • Animal Husbandry - To be able to breed more animals to keep the animal populations up

I agree, i didn't know when i signed up that my account username would end up being my avatars name. I used my RL name, and that makes me very uncomfortable.