Posts by joe67

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)

First of all, this is a great plugin. Thank you for that.

However, I've found some bugs:

1. When the plugin auto-claims an area, it is not possible to remove it right away by using the "R"-key. I have to quit to the main menu and reconnect to the server before I can remove the area.

2. When the plugin auto-claims an area, I can not manipulate the adjacent area while I'm still standing in the auto-claimed area. I first have to hide areas. This often happens when I'm attaching a torch to a tunnel wall and then continue digging.

3. The command "/wpp delete all username" does not work for me. My username consist of two words. Maybe the plugin stops parsing the command after the first part of my username.

I'm not running my own server, just playing on public ones that run the plugin, so I can't play around with the plugin configuration.

Ich möchte nun auch meinen kleinen Server hier vorstellen:

Joeworld ist ein deutschsprachiger Survival Server und besonders für Leute gedacht, die diesen Modus mögen.

Hier spielen alle ohne unendliche Resourcen und Items, auch ich. Spieler, die länger auf dem Server bauen wollen,
    können aber den Creativ-Modus freigeschaltet bekommen und somit Steine und Holz schneller abbauen.

Natürlich kann man sich sein Gebiet schützen lassen, seinen Heimatpunkt setzen und an verschiedene Orte teleportieren.

Ich selbst bin der einzige Admin, aber eigentlich täglich am Abend online (an Wochenenden auch tagsüber).

Joeworld verfügt derzeit über 6 Spielerslots. Je nach Andrang würde ich die Anzahl entsprechend erhöhen.

Ein paar Regeln gibt es natürlich auch auf Joeworld zu beachten, lest also bitte die Tafeln im Info-Häuschen im
    Spawn-Bereich oder die Server-Infos im Journal, bevor ihr anfangen wollt zu bauen.

IP: 5.62.120.223:4255

Und nun viel Spaß allen, die den Weg nach Joeworld finden, und allen anderen natürlich auch. :)

Hallo,

ich möchte als Admin auf meinem Server ein paar Permissions für mich einschränken. Dazu habe ich folgende Permissions Datei angelegt:

admin.permissions

Damit diese Permissions wirksam werden kann ich den "admins" Eintrag aus der server.permissions Datei leer lassen. Dann funktioniert das ganze.
    Da ich aber dann keine Berechtigungen für Scripte und Plugins habe, die nur von einem Admin ausgeführt werden dürfen, möchte ich stattdessen den Eintrag "settings_admins_allpermissions" auf "false" setzen und bei "admins" meinen Namen eintragen. Wenn ich das jedoch tue, dann komme ich nicht mehr auf den Server. Im Logfile steht dann "Corrupted playerdata for player: meinname".

Funktioniert "settings_admins_allpermissions=false" nicht, oder was mache ich falsch?

I hate to be the a-hole here but if you manage a server where several hundreds or even thousands of players have been on, then I don't see how this is practical.

Thank you for the feedback, but this is not the case for me. I manage a Server with far below one hundred visitors so far, so the plugin is suitable for me. Maybe there are more server admins like me who run a small server and might find this little tool helpful.

Fortunately nobody is compelled to use it.

This is my first little Plugin. It displays all players that ever visited the Server. This is only working for Admins.

Commands to enter in the chat:

/lisplayersLists all players in alphabetic order
    /listplayers lastLists all players in order of their last login time
    /listplayers totalLists all players in order of their total online time

Special thanks go to Minotorious who helped me out with an essential part of source code.

Files

'Thank you for this plugin. This helps a lot identifying players who abandoned their unfinished buildings and works fine.

What I would like to have as a plugin is to get a list of all players that ever visited the server. Is this possible? Or would you mind publishing the source code of your plugin to give a clue how this could be done?

Leider scheint hier nie ein Admin online zu sein. Auf dem Server werden nach Belieben Rohstoffe gestohlen und Bauwerke zerstört. Leider kann man mangels Anwesenheit von Admins sein Gebiet nicht schützen.

So macht das irgendwie keinen Spaß.