Posts by Moonwillow

I was wondering if there was a default size for wood planks? I'd like some way to return one or more the sizes to the default size while keeping the rest at the new size I picked. To attempt to explain what I am asking say I want to keep it like this - Size <default> <default> 0.15. What would those default sizes be? Thanks for any help/advice.

Moon

Hehe, basically you're right But stack size changed with this update. This doesn't affect old stacks though, but if you have an old stack with a size greater than the max size, you can't add any new items to this stack

Please, please revert to original stack sizes. Exploring/gathering has lost some of it's appeal as I have to return to base frequently to empty bags. Have just about gotten to the *&%# @& point.

Got this one trying to sign on to an MP server.

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.8.2.4_36 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, Aspire VN7-791G, 16307 MB (4225 MB Heap)
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 20161110000000.000000-000 20.19.15.4549
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 20171114000000.000000-000 23.21.13.8831
    at java.util.ArrayList.add(Unknown Source)
    at com.jme3.util.SafeArrayList.add(SafeArrayList.java:287)
    at com.jme3.scene.Node.attachChildAt(Node.java:354)
    at com.jme3.scene.Node.attachChild(Node.java:330)
    at u.a.a(SourceFile:377)
    at u.a.update(SourceFile:183)
    at com.jme3.app.state.AppStateManager.update(AppStateManager.java:287)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:326)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:197)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:232)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I switched back to previous version (opted out of beta) and got this error screen when I tried to load an old SP world (with lots of flickering graphics)

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.8.2.4_36 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, Aspire VN7-791G, 16307 MB (4225 MB Heap)
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 20161110000000.000000-000 20.19.15.4549
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 20171114000000.000000-000 23.21.13.8831
    java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@4f7774eb rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@4a6a73e3[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.delayedExecute(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.scheduleWithFixedDelay(Unknown Source)
    at server.e.a(SourceFile:794)
    at u.q.a(SourceFile:175)
    at u.h.b(SourceFile:195)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

#1 - very cool build
    #2 - there are, in fact, rats :D
    #3 - if this is on your singleplayer server you can go into Creative mode and create a "tabletop" land mass around your castle and add in your moat. You can add a bridge from a nearby mountaintop (with the requisite drawbridge, of course) so that that would be the only way for the imaginary others to reach your castle, an easily defended single point of entry.

Okay, I have taken my laptop and it is not a hard drive problem, it is a bad cable connected to the hard drive. But the gentleman at the repair shop suggested to me that I reinstall Rising World because he found it strange that that was the only game that took out my computer. I, however, am worried about losing my blueprints.

Will un-installing and reinstalling RW cause me to lose my blueprints?

@Minotorious and @yahgiggle,

Thanks, I have a friend who might be able to suggest some online tools for testing the GPU/CPU cards. If not, I guess I will be taking it into the shop, sigh. I still don't know why it only happens during RW. I do play it for hours but I also play other games for hours at a time w/o issue.

sigh

I have recently developed a problem with Rising World shutting off my laptop. Yes, seriously. It started yesterday. I started to play and a few minutes in my laptop just went black, shut down completely. Okay, little freaked out, checked battery, plug, etc., and turned computer back on. Went through all of the start up stuff, did a quick scan that came up okay and then started to play again, same server. A few minutes in (more than 3, less than 10), same thing happened again. Okay, a lot freaked out. Restarted computer, picked the go through computer with a fine toothed comb scan (took almost an hour) and still got an everything is fine message. So, I thought I would see what would happen as I played other games, went on FB and surfed the web. Went back to Rising World, different server, and started playing. Lasted maybe 10 minutes before wham, abrupt shutdown again. Freaked and irked now, restarted computer and shortly after a friend came online so I started to talk to her via Discord (really, it was whining more than talking). She went online to the first server I was playing on and then I went ahead and tried again. And this time it was all good. No shut downs (whining works!). I played for awhile before calling it a night. I had no problems today, at first. I played for a while on 2 servers, everything going fine when boom, abrupt shutdown again. Once I restarted I decided to play another Steam game and see if it was a steam problem. I played that game for a while with no problems. SO I thought I would come to the forums and see if anyone else had ever experienced a problem like this. I'm just not sure why it is only happening during Rising World game play. ?(

@dagoline In the screenshot for the dekokerze blueprint there is a green and red decoration in the background. Is that one available somewhere on the bp forum? (I haven't managed to look at all 37 pages yet, lol) Thank you for sharing all of the incredible stuff that you do!