Posts by handzon

Hi all, i think having a shovel would be handy as its hard to make a neat hole fairly large ect, so maybe you guys can look into that ;)

Hi Guys i cant get into game keeps saying Rw launcher failed. Ive uninstalled n re done 2x times but still getting same responce GRRR..... Any ideas??

Hi Zfoxfire, Ty for taking time to look at my specs and to comment much appreciated.. Firstly you are so correct on myself doing other things than play games.. I do alot of video editing/graphics ect my main passion.
    TBH im not clued up on specs i have no idea about what is best ect, All i know is the Graphic card has to be top notch for me.as of my editing ect,And of course memory blah blah..... i will deffently research some of the points you have mentioned I.E the power supply. the other points you have mentioned is a tad over my head lol i have no idea where or how to begin sorting them out but i will defenatly look into them.... You've been a GR8 help TY x

Hi all, i am in the process of having a Custom built gaming pc made,Therefore i would like any suggestions that you may have,or consider i need to know b4 i proceed.. My budget is £1500 (without Monitor)... Ty for your time and help x....i do have the specs of the one i am considering.........Hi Carole,

Thanks for your call.

Please find a quote attached for the Gladiator Distortion with upgrades as discussed.

The spec is:

I absolutely Lurvve this game, i never played minecraft wich i believe is similar to this but that game looked a bit childish/cartoonist to me hence why i never played it.... But this game ticks all the boxes for me..love the building/minning foraging,farming small things like picking flowers , hearing the animals as you go by them (not the ones that kill me tho ) the sunset even tho i wish that would last a bit longer b4 it gets dark,at the moment i really cant fault it !! such a great relaxing way to waste some hrs pottering around doing my own thing.....with the rain and wind i expect to hear some lightning crack but not yet lol that would be awesome too.. Endless possabilities to be had Such a massive fan ( A GREAT GAME ) <3

I think having bushes u can take and plant would be a great asset different kinds,i really could do with them for paths ect maybe some hedges too :)

How do you remove water dropped on the floor? I added grass then removed but the water remained. On the plus side, I now have an infinite source of drinking water ... in the middle of my work area. I must be having a blonde day even tho im a brunette !!

Ok so far i have made 9 pieces of paper but no map... Im obviously doing something wrong lol i play in single world not creative is that why?

Its a Fantastic game and thumbs up to the developers, And i totally agree the game is what you make it !!... Im a 54 yr lady so guns and fighting really isnt my thing... Remember its only my opnion on guns ect... I welcome any new challenges this game has to offer. I simply enjoy this game :)

Yes of course, what i really dont want is having to use guns to survive, Mainly i enjoy the building aspect of the game and some survival gameplay is also good.. I havent killed any animals in the game but i do like having them around :) I would just hate for this game to become another fighting/survival game. As ive said before the survival aspect is too easy atm so i look forward to the future of harder things.. TY for all feedback