Posts by handzon

Hi all, I dont see why we have to have any guns at all.. Its a building game more than a survival game which pleases me as there are so many survival games to play and gun related games... I think this game is UNIQUE as it is . If you want guns ect i suggest you find another game to play and leave this one alone !!

Hi all, i have noticewhen it starts to rain my screen flashes for a few seconds then its ok i have notice this a few times now... Any ideas why this happens??

Hi all, As much as i love this game i do feel the survival aspect is too easy, i understand it being alpha, but i am a fairly newish player to Rising world bought game few months ago But i have sooo many food wich ive picked and farmed i dont think ill ever starve !! Also plenty of water to drink !! So i feel the survival aspect does not have relevance.... As for a Building game spot on .. I would like to see in the future food harder to find/farm ect as in crop dieseses or even a few caterpillars who nibble away.. Just a suggestion for future as at the moment i feel game is too easy to survive ...