Posts by FelonyMelanie

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I'm excited that we will have new outfits and players for the Jingle Bell Jam. If we got ugly Christmas sweaters I think I would die of laughter! (Although a bunch of people in the same "costume" for the Halloween event was hilarious!)

Building spots are all gone! It's crazy how fast they went! We even had to expand the site twice to fit more! There are still 7 sculpture spots left though, so come build something cute if you are a member of our server, or just come say hi and check it out of you are from another server! Especially for the party with livestream :D Everyone is welcome. And now to see if I can figure out Jingle Bells on the keyboard for the piano contest.....(never going to happen) ;(

Happy Halloween everyone! The results of the vote are in! Thanks for all the kind words you all shared about the party and peoples builds. Im very glad you all enjoyed it :D We had a ton of fun planning and putting this all together. We hope to see everyone at the next one! (in the winter time around Christmas and the holidays).

And now the winners!!!!

For the billboards - MariCath (the Dracula made from planks and beams)
    For the Building Facade - Tobisdrake (The puppetmaster)
    For Parade Float - FelonyMelanie (Giant spiders attacking city)

Many thanks to everyone who participated and donated money for the prizes.

To those who are wondering about the next contest, yes we have started making an area and are almost ready for people to pick spots to build in. If you want to participate in the planning/beginning stages please join us in discord over the next few days :)

naw there wasn't any we thought were ugly. We were all quite impressed with what people came up with. We had veteran builders, new builders and everything in between. Lots of creativity was shown by all. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the winter Xmas party and contest builds!

If you are not sure how to send me a message, what you have to do is click on my name (to the left of this screen), and look for the little chat bubbles, at the top right hand side of the menu box that comes up. Hope to hear from everyone soon! And dont forget Artisans Realm builders and contest participants, you can vote too! Everyone can vote even if you want to vote for yourself. Its perfectly fine. :)

Party starts in about 2 1/2 hours! While you are at the site please look at the entries for our contests. Pick your favorite for each category, (if you can! ;) )...(billboard, parade float, and building facade) There are signs on each build with a number and the creators name. Please make note of both and SEND ME YOUR VOTES BY A PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE IN THE FORUMS. :D Winners get prizes, so help someone have a great day and come vote!

So a vote should look like this and only vote once please:

(Example)
    Billboard- #76 by Freddy Krueger
    Parade float- #93 by Micheal Myers
    Billboard- #666 by Lucifer

You will have until Oct 30th at 7pm EST to get your votes in, just in case you miss the party or just couldn't make up your mind. :thumbsup: This way we can hopefully get the winners announced for Halloween! The person with the highest number of votes out of the 3 winners will get a little extra bonus in their prize as a little fan favorite award.

Good luck to everyone who entered, and we hope to see all of Rising World for at least one of the party times! :D:D:D

Hey all. Just had an idea I'd like to share. So I was just finishing my SUV and was thinking how great black tinted windows would be. I would love if we could get a range of transparent colored glass. Green, blue, etc would be great for stained glass. Black for car windows and white for frosted glass. Also round glass panels would be awesome for tabletops and round windows when you don't have wall to hide the edges. Plus you could put a round yellow panel in a glass and voila! Beer! Please please please? :D

I have built a zoo and the wily little guys loved to sneak out of their cages. Thanks to the fixes they now recognize their fencing great and stay put unless you minimize the game when you are near the zoo. Every animal caged in your immediate area will either be running down the street, in another cage or just vanish. It doesn't matter if you alt tab out or hit the window key. You came back in and all of a sudden it's a scene from 12 Monkeys and animals are running crazy all over town. =O:D Is this just our server or a common issue?

Oh crap. You just added to my list of things I want to build. I love jurassic park. I have great dreams that I'm a park ranger saving everyone from the dinos. So fun. Or maybe I will just have a jurassic park themed hole on my mini golf course I'm currently working on... ideas ideas... :D