Posts by Galochka

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Здесь я очень с нетерпением жду хостеров, даже если MP был добавлен.

В противном случае я должен сказать, что лично для меня тема пожертвования немного слишком пухлая. Я последний Jiw здесь также не хочу поддерживать ( 2. Правила конкурса и все работает, а здесь только тот, кто действует нам присоединиться может даже и выиграть, таким образом, мы также Ключи для Red купить ) подарить, но просто так что-то я не нахожу лично совсем так здорово. Идея [user= '759'] Ludy[/user] мне очень понравилась, только здесь red51 не хочет знать о DLC в первую очередь. Лучше всего, конечно, версия покупки и или, как я писал раньше, как специальная версия, где все будущие материалы ( DLS ) находятся внутри. На это уже можно потратить 40-50 евро. Другие производители не делают это по-другому, например, в Call of Duty или Battlefied. Таким образом, Jiw будет запускать игру только в качестве версии SE дополнительно и, таким образом, получить финансовый шприц. Кстати, он не получил бы его, но обратил и тогда бы пришли в какой-то момент после 1.0 также раз с тем или иным DLC, но это имеет еще много времени.

If you are just starting a new place where you are low on stone or wood, etc. Placing a needed block without a sledgehammer would be a waste and if there was an "undo", you could save that needed block without having to destroy it.

about! few resources.

Yes, a small option would be handy. Although there would be no problems with the extraction of resources)) I am for!))

I keep coming back here and reading over the recent updates and have to admit I like this newer version better than the older one. I've played various walking simulators made with Unity in the past even a few games like Betrayer & Miasmata just to name a couple. Leaving Lyndow was another Unity game but mostly a point & click walking simulator. With Rising World built up in Unity your game could compete with Subnautica & Subnautica: Below Zero another awesome game completely built in Unity. red51 Keep up the amazing work I sincerely hope this game finally gets the attention it deserves and a gaming award. Every year I nominate this game but to no avail has it ever won. That's okay because 2020 is the year of strangeness :) you're going to win that award Red! Let's all vote for Rising World :thumbup:

On the Rising World server, I met my future husband, now together for 4 years. I don't care what engine Rising World is on. For me, Rising World is like a talisman, like that, but in the game I am charged with inertia, because there is a meditative atmosphere, grace. It cannot be compared to any side of the game. For me by extreme measure ^^<3

I really understand you, trust me. Some players who fall in love with Rising World can't wait to play the demo, they play the Java version and torture the server owners and admins, the moderators)). Therefore, I will answer you the same as for the players.

1. Take your time. Otherwise, there will be errors, lags (lags are incorrect, since C # net.core).

The longer they run, the cleaner the code. + They are not machines. Developers need to relax and they have families too. Right?

2. + these are serious guys, they said they would do what they planned, don't rush them. :)

3. It doesn't matter how soon the demo comes out, when you like it anyway.

+ This is a decent, serious company that cares about users too.

Everything has its time:) Excuse me for my bad english.

Thank. Red

1. We mean plumbing (watering plants).

2. Do you plan in the future to configure the server for the collection, extraction of resources? (for example: the ability to increase or decrease the amount of wood extracted from one tree, the ability to increase or decrease the amount of ore extracted from one ore vein and other resources).

Perhaps if it will be possible to regulate the collection of resources, this can affect the performance of the pc for the better.

(Google translator)

Is heavy equipment planned (Excavator, field processing equipment, etc.)?

Electricity, generators, windmills, power plants?

Water supply, greenhouse effect?

Destruction / wear of buildings, objects?

In creative mode, create rivers?

Will there be Bandits in the Demo version?

Will the products spoil in the Demo?

Thank)