Posts by 3vilPCDiva

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

where is the .jar file all I see is source code in .zip and .gz formats?

Sorry shark, I don't know what's up with the links, it keeps directing back to the 1.0 release on Github and not even the one that gives you the zip. =( If you click the releases button above the V1.0 tag at that link it will bring you to the right place. I'll try to fix it in the post this evening after work.

EDIT:: Nevermind it's working now.

question can this be run with several furnaces at the same time and will it give separate finnish tones when done? and it works fine on multiplayer dedicated server. Ity would be noce to have a volume controle on the finnish tone. It seems to be a little quiet.

This works fine with multiple furnaces, although it does not distinguish between which furnaces threw the event. I will perhaps in a later release look into the possibility of a gui implementation that allows you to track things more precisely, but I am not there yet. =)

I will look into that, I'm not sure if that has to be done through the api, or through some processing before inclusion in the mod's assets. The next feature I would like to implement though is automatic detection of meat finishing, I just cannot find the proper event in the api, though I know one must exist. This way you will know precisely when your food is most delicious. That feature as well as a 30/60/90 second warning bell are planned for release 1.1.

Eventually I plan to have several automatic dingers to help make things most efficient, and include those features in a larger mod library. (I am building my way to adding some form of transportation to the game, probably in the form of trains or minecarts, even though I know that feature is planned, I would like to try it.) I have a long way to go, but this is a start.

<3
    3vil

Ich habe dein Plugin in die Liste mit aufgenommen, testen tu ich weit nicht alle Plug-ins.
    Deswegen meine Frage ob es auch für den MP funktioniert :?:

Gruß lenko

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it.

@Minotorious
    Yeah, I know on both your points. Those util functions are going away shortly as they are no longer even used. And I just wanted to push a release last night and forgot to sanitize my imports.

@lenko
    I am not sure if this works in multiplayer or not as I cannot test mp at the moment.

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob das im Multiplayer funktioniert oder nicht, da ich den mp im Moment nicht testen kann.

Smelting Notifier:
    This is just a simple plugin to display a notification and sound when your ore smelting is completed.

How It Works:
    Whenever you activate the furnace this plugin detects the activation and starts a countdown until your ore is done. When you hear the ding you know your ore is completely smelted into delicious ingots. No extra input required.

Download:
    Version 1.1.1

ToDo:

• Add an optional 30-60-90 second notification to alert the player that their ore is *almost* done.

Bug Reporting:

Please report all bugs at:
    https://github.com/KAmaia/RWSmeltingNotifications/issues

Credits:
    Sethlind - Creator of the 'ding' sound used in this plugin.

Smelting Notifier:
    Dies ist nur ein einfaches Plugin, um eine Benachrichtigung und einen Sound anzuzeigen, wenn das Erzschmelzen abgeschlossen ist.

Wie es funktioniert:
    Wann immer du den Ofen aktivierst, erkennt dieses Plugin die Aktivierung und startet einen Countdown bis dein Erz fertig ist. Wenn Sie das Ding hören, wissen Sie, dass Ihr Erz vollständig zu köstlichen Barren geschmolzen ist. Keine zusätzliche Eingabe erforderlich.

Herunterladen:
    https://github.com/KAmaia/RWSmeltingNotifications/releases/tag/v1.1.1

Machen:

• Sie eine optionale 30-60-90-Sekunden-Benachrichtigung hinzu, um den spieler darauf hinzuweisen, dass sein Erz * fast * fertig ist.

Fehlerbericht:

Bitte melden Sie alle Fehler unter:
    github.com/KAmaia/RWSmeltingNotifications/issues

Credits:
    Sethlind - Schöpfer des "ding" Sounds, der in diesem Plugin verwendet wird.