Posts by Trevor

Hi Red,

Would you please add an event to Player for detecting when the player changes focus to a new Quickslot?

I understand that currently I can use PlayerKeyEvent but I think for that method, I would need to register 5 listeners (one each for keys 1-5) and I don't know if that will trigger on changing the slot with the mouse wheel. A dedicated PlayerChangeQuickSlotFocus event would allow me to do something like this:

Code
    public void onPlayerCommand(PlayerChangeQuickSlotFocus event){
    Player player = event.getPlayer();
    Item e = player.getEquippedItem();
    if (e.getTypeID() == [valid item TypeID])
    {
    // do whatever my plugin does
    }
    }

Thanks!

Technically prior to placing. There must be a quaternion in there somewhere because when you're holding a seedling and use arrow keys, the ghost-image of the seedling will turn. But yeah, you get what I mean.

Thanks for the comprehensive answer. I'll add it to the API wishlist!

I would like to create a plugin that automatically rotates a sapling / seed (for aesthetic purposes). I cannot find an event for onChangeQuickSlotFocus so I have decided that my code should trigger on the completion of PlayerPlaceVegetationEvent.

Although Player and WorldItem have getRotation() and setRotation(), it seems that Item does not.

Can anyone suggest how I can change the rotation of the held sapling?

Thanks!

A player on my our server has a giraffe that has become invisible and apparently underground. However, flying around, we can't see it anywhere. It DOES appear on /abm list however an /abm warphome <ID> has no effect.

Any suggestions on how we might un-bug this animal?

Related question, how is 'home' defined for the purposes of the warphome command? I tested it on one of my cows and she just jumped a little without moving. I think it would be better if the warp command warped the animal to the player.

Thanks!

Hi,

I understand that development of this plugin has ceased, however I have a couple of questions.

1. Is it possible to enlarge the size of the text display? My vision isn't so good and I find it hard to read the text.

2. Is it possible to add tooltips to the GUI?

3. If you do not wish to add new features, will you release the source code so that someone else may take over the project? I don't know if I have the ability, but I would like to try adding some features.

Thanks!

Hi folks,

I'm trying to configure RW to use MySQL. Brand new world so no conversion necessary. MySQL 8.0.11.0
    I have configured for "Legacy authentication" and tested that it's working OK by installing phpMyAdmin.

When I run the RW server, it complains that the client doesn't support the authentication protocol, and suggests that I should update the MySQL client.

Does RW support MySQL version 8.0.11.0? If not, what version should I downgrade to?

Thanks!

database_mysql_connections=10
    database_mysql_database=risingworld
    database_mysql_password=thisismypassword
    database_mysql_server_ip=127.0.0.1
    database_mysql_server_port=3306
    database_mysql_user=risingworld
    database_type=mysql

Hello,

I have tested the the latest Willkommen 0.2 and I get some strange characters at the beginning of the message. I have attached an image.

Also, the message is converted to UPPERCASE. Is it possible to not convert to uppercase?

Thanks!

you can sink half of the triangle into a beam for a rt triangle and you can reduce the height to make a rt triangle too. :)
    there is a math equation, I can't remember now, to be able to set the height of the triangle to make it a rt triangle with 2 eqial sides, but I just eyeball it

Thanks for the suggestion. That definitely helps but it's not always possible to embed a plank inside another / snap it where you need it. Having rescalable genuine RH triangles would be a nice thing.