Posts by SugarBlocks

Me too! @Nephaera I'm really excited. I was building on Minecraft for a couple of years which I loved recreating real-life cities. took me a month to do New Orleans. and thanks to google earth it was a goddess send but, that is where my love for building Cathedrals came from. I completed my very first cathedral the St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans, La. I even did Bourbon street which was my favorite area. Its my home state Louisiana. I miss the culture, cuisine and my heritage. If you would like to see I can send you some pics I have on my imgur I believe I have a Gallery of it. :P

So, any thoughts on widening the second tier of the Cathedral ? im kinda stuck, I've got some builders block lol

:?::?::?::S

Turbo614 Will do.thanks

@ZaCormyr
    From floor view look it seems to be nicely grown but, if you take a closer look it does go through the pillars at the top. Although that is the style i was going for as that area is just a walk out on to see the area below where more will be built. I also want to add vines, etc to that terrace once we get more things to decorate with or what ever else we seem to get later on down the line :D

and the darker areas I am trying out different grades of grass color and working on that landscape winding around with the path. I'll post some close images below so you can see it better :D

Thanks for stopping by. I will be adding a link providing the gallery of my builds in single-player as well as screenshots within the thread (whichever that may be). I will update when I do more to show. Watch how Utopia comes alive as I learn this amazing new game that has plenty more to come ;)

http://imgur.com/a/efUhY#9

My Cathedral is coming along rather nicely, although I would love to hear opinions on if I should add a much wider second floor as I build up or keep it in the shape I am going for now.

please by all means I enjoy advice and your thoughts. there is still much to be done especially with the landscaping. Furnishing will be done last of course. Also almost forgot I will also be adding more detail/textures once the structure is complete.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thread.

[size=12]

Very nice modern establishment. :D keep up the great work.

I'm working on a cathedral that is embedded on the top of a mountain top. It's taking me a lot of time though as I am OCD about my landscaping lol..

Cant wait to see more of your work!

~Kat

Thanks for responding I had to adjust my settings on my browser that I was fooling around with. I didn't have it before but it is there now. Thanks for posting the pages. German or not I can always have it translated with a program I have so no worries. I appreciate you contacting me..

Hiya Dev's I was curious as to all the amazing crafting things to build with now.

I know that you guys are planning a lot to come for sure and I tried searching for this question but it is hard to do without a search bar to the forums so please excuse this if you have answered this in another post as well as if I might have placed this in the wrong section.

Will there be stained or different colored glass panes added in the future?

Thanks again for reading and taking the time to respond whenever you have the time.

:thumbsup:

@ZaCormyr Yea T4C was something My mom, step dad and I got into, I've been gaming with my mom since I was 10 years old. It was nice back then as a online RPGMMO we even went to Vegas to meet everyone that played on our server at one time during a convention. It was fun. :P I'm glad it is free now it use to be $50 a year for subscription.

Final Fantasy was one of my favorites that got me on the RPG bandwagon. I remember sitting for so many weekends with my mom living off ham sandwiches why we complete Final Fantasy on Super Nintendo. It was one of my most fondest memories that I shared with my mom. She still in fact games to this day. We have been gaming together now for almost 25 years give or take. and the Colecovision OMG! I always wanted one but never got one. I have had so many consoles through the years starting with I think it was the Atari 7200, but I have all my consoles in a AC controlled storage unit in there original boxes and even the plastic.

Yea the back thing is starting to become rather frustrating but I take it a day at a time and try not to get soo frustrated being im a get up and go kinda gal. Hope your sister is doing better.

yea sadly my internet can only support 2-3 players max at this time. So do you mean starting a server just using my IP? I know there is an option to do so of course but, I wasn't sure if there was going to be a simpler way such as a options menu with more customization settings. Under the start menu. I'll give it a go and see what console options I have when dealing with the Multi choice. I am just now getting use to the main commands in SP console. :P

Thanks for the link Turbo.. I was looking all over for that one haah!

Thanks for responding..

Kat

Sorry If I have placed this question in the wrong section.

Will there be an LAN option in the future?

It would be great Since we tend to have a lot of family gaming when it comes to sandboxes in my home.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond, best of luck on all your upcoming changes :D

~Kat :thumbup:

well last year I've been on a exercise kick. really nothing to hard just walking my dog mostly lol. but since then I have lost 40lbs give or take 5-6 lbs a month so I plan on continuing that as well as continue to read more books :P

My workout buddy below, Loki.

Hi There! I go by Kat mostly.

Im really excited to see this game progress as I really enjoy the building aspect.

For 24 years I have been an avid gaming enthusiast. From PCs to Consoles galore, My very first game was pitfall on Atari back in the early 90s and once the internet was born I started online gaming mostly with RPGMMOs of course they were all text base are you might remember them being called MUDS, my fave game I started was playing back then was one of the first 3 games to ever go online called T4C a.k.a The Forth Coming. It is in fact still operational today but now it is free to play. I sometimes find myself going on there from time to time when I am feeling nostalgic. I am a mother of an amazing 12 year old that has followed in my nerdy gaming footsteps. Currently I am at home on bed rest awaiting my 2nd back surgery so my mobility is limited until further notice which of course gives me more time to game and that keeps me sane... for now..

Nice to meet everyone.

PS= I also wanted to thank everyone taking the time to post on the forums I have learned quite a bit thanks to your guys and gals.. thanks again

~Kat