Posts by lordaskym

omg omg omg lol could this be a christmas present? have an experimental version for the new game? i dont care if all i can do is walk around lol id love it! is it possible to get more in depth for crafting and such? more grind in the crafting tree? and more block shapes (i know...ive been saying that since the beginning) ;) i know unity has some great options. and i cant wait!

you really need to set give us your paypal link...i know that more people than just me would like to buy you a coffee or pizza while you work. you rock! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, we've made some great progress in the last months, but there is still a lot of work to do^^ We're happy about the features we've implemented so far - they already feel very polished, and things like the new world generation look very promising (in terms of performance, which enables us to provide larger view distances, for example).
    Nevertheless, we will post an announcement with more details about that very soon :)

so good to hear. i cant wait to play this new version. i had so much fun in RW. thanks for the update. :)

hey 'red51' is it possible to get an update. im craving some Rising World news. hows the process going? going smoothly? better then expected? having issues?

i think i should load up another game and sit in the woods for a while again.

loved this game since i bought it. its my go to game when i get stressed from playing other heavy/pvp games. its so calming and peaceful. i love sitting in my mountain chalet watching the sunrise/sunset...and listening to the music(which on most games i turn off)... i cant wait to see what is in store for us with the change. just one request? more blocks? lol

love this game Red51. love love love it!

more block shapes...there are so many missing that could be added

that can be rotated horizontally and vertically.

maybe a deconstructor to put unwanted or over abundant created items in to get some resources back