Das sieht sehr gemütlich aus.
Das Dach würde ich vielleicht an den Rändern überstehen lassen.
Ich bin auf jeden Fall gespannt, was da noch alles zu kommt.
Da hilft es, auf die offizielle Roadmap der Entwickler zu schauen, also all die Dinge, die in Zukunft ihren Weg ins Spiel finden werden:
Roadmap (last updated 2018-09-26)
Here is an overview of some major features planned for Rising World. This list is not complete and does not contain smaller features. And - of course - the list is not final, so as always your feedback is crucial. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to create a new topic in our forums about that.
- Food spoilage - stored food will rot over time, so it becomes inedible. There will be ways to preserve food
- Crop failure - farming needs more attention. There will be a chance that plants get damaged or destroyed (caused by plant diseases, heavy rain etc)
- Illness and Diseases - when not being careful enough, there is a risk to get wound infections (when not treating wounds properly), food poisoning (when consuming raw meat or rotten food) or other diseases. There will be treatments for most diseases
- Human enemies - npc like bandits, pirates and other human enemies. They either spawn in camps or wandering around. Probably there will be a higher chance to face enemies during night
- Monsters - it's planned that monsters only spawn in dungeons and hell. Having monsters spawning on the surface is not planned, but it's something we take into consideration (only if having human enemies and wild animals on the surface is not "sufficient"). Community feedback plays a crucial role when it comes to this feature
- Trains - this includes small vehicles like minecarts, but also bigger trains (freight trains, passenger trains etc)
- Cars - at least an offroad vehicle is planned. Just like trains, cars will be pre-made models, although they will be customizable (e.g. you can change the appearance, color, engine, transmission etc)
- Boats - small boats (rowboat and inflatable boat) are already in the game, but we will definitely add some bigger ships
- Air - currently we have no plans to add aircrafts, but maybe there will be other air vehicles like gliders and hot-air balloons, but we're not sure about this
- Blocks - blocks will be treated like construction elements, i.e. you can resize them, rotate them and place them without restrictions. By resizing ramps, you can create different slopes
- Roads - a tool to create curved roads is planned. A similar tool will be available to create rails
- Electricity - this will play a big role. There will be an easy way of laying cables, but it also provides the opportunity to create complex circuits in a compact design, rounded off with a large range of available sensors and controllers
- Traders - there will be randomly spawned traders in the world (and probably also wandering merchants). You can buy items from them or sell your stuff
- Quest Npcs - probably the game will provide at least some basic quests. The according npcs can be found randomly in the world. For more complex quests, see the upcoming "Adventure mode" (below)
- Factions - this is something we take into consideration, so it's not clear if or when this will be added. This feature provides various factions (e.g. bandits, knights, villagers etc) the player can interact with. Coupled with something like "respect", it's eventually up to the player if he decides to team up with them, or fight them
- Flowing water - the current static water is just a placeholder and will be replaced by dynamic water in the future
- Cooking - baking and cooking is planned. Various utensils will be available for preparing different meals
- More dungeons and biomes - several new dungeons and biomes (like swamps, jungles etc) are planned. Unfortunately when changing the world generation, there is always a chance that this breaks old worlds. Basically this prevents us from touching the world generation at the moment, but there will be anyway a major update in the future introducing new biomes, dungeons and improving the terrain generation. Maybe we find a better way to handle old worlds in the mean time, so we can add new terrain features easily
- Adventure mode - this mode allows you to play user-created maps. The creative mode can be used to create these maps (e.g. a platformer map, or a story-driven map filled with quests) and share them with other players
btw: Vielleicht sollte man die auch im Suggestions-Unterforum anpinnen...
[...] skeleton remains of a large Dinosaur below.
Ideally I would like these to be randomly scattered around the map but not sure if this would be possible.
You could consider to replace a random structure like the wooden hut.
Ich bin momentan dabei, einen Xbox360-Controller mithilfe von JoyToKey für Rising World einzurichten. Im Prinzip muss man ja nur die Tasten belegen, aber ich melde mich, wenn ich eine zufriedenstellende Config gefunden habe.
Im Anhang findest du einmal meine Config für JoyToKey bis jetzt. Hält man den B-Knopf gedrückt, hat man die Buildingfunktionen, also Pfeiltasten auf dem Digipad, Bild-Auf und Bild-Ab auf LB und RB usw.
Nur das Mausrad habe ich bis jetzt noch nicht auf den Controller bekommen.
It might be a good idea to let the player create that one "for free" without using resources, since it's very cheap to build later on anyway.
Another possibility would be using those bushes that drop nothing when you chop them. They don't have any use yet. I'd like to see that you can pick one or two sticks out of them like you do with cotton for example.
Well, I just had a little thought and am expecting your opinion on that topic.
Since there are many P&Ps out there, besides Dungeons & Dragons also some Mystery games with few to none fighting, I was thinking if Rising World would be able to be an environment for an online group. There are a lot of options for the GM/admin to set NPCs and build houses etc. to create a world for a decent adventure. Groups could use a second program like discord for example to gather and share their characters. I'm sure someone could create a dice rolling plugin to display that rolls in the chat and since the last update it seems a lot easier to create custom objects.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested in creating a group but for some of the players this might be an option to take their P&P experience to a new level.
What do you think?
Ich dachte, die Karte würde lokal gespeichert. Vielleicht weiß da jemand Rat. Den Rest habe ich mir auch im Creative geholt, als ich damals durch die Welt gefallen bin.
Übrigens kenne ich diesen 1-Meter-Todessturz, ich bin daran auch schon mal gestorben.
I experienced a similar bug while playing cooperative. One player was missing essential parts of building or entire constructions. The other player could still see and collide with those parts. We didn't think too much of it because it's still a game in development.
The solution of ours was quite simple: run far away until the construction site disappears then return to reload the chunk.
We just couldn't figure out if that was a server/connection problem or a client problem.
Which is in my opinion the better way to donate. You can gift that copy and extend the range of players. Also even if you buy via steam, the bright side is steam would recognize the game as 'trending' (to a certain degree).
Btw if you want to be taken seriously by the developers you might wanna change your username...
Be sure there will come more and more items since the game is in early access.
Wenn Du sehr sehr sehr sehr tief gräbst (ich empfehle einen Leiterschacht), dann wirst du früher oder später auf verdammt große Höhlen treffen. Da gibt es auch viele Schwefelvorkommen. Und mehr.
Maybe you can ask a friend to join you on your server and navigate them to your village. Then use teleport to get to them.
The update was said to come by late February/March. Also red51 promised to give us a further announcement right beforehand.
Ich habe reingeschaut und finde es gleichermaßen entspannend und unterhaltsam. Was nicht zuletzt am Sidekick ErnstHaft liegt. Ihr seid ein herrliches Duo.
Since there is no specified thread for bug reporting I'll leave this just here.
I observed that objects may (partly) lose their opacity and/or begin flickering when the player is touching a wall.
When I move 1cm away from that wall everything's just fine.
As you see below. First image is standing against a wall, second image is stand 1cm off a wall.
FYI it's nothing that bothers me too much I just wanted developers or experienced users to know.
I would really appreciate a list of bugs.
Nope - but I'm sure Red has a private list somewhere though
Yes, that seems likely. Although it is going to be kind of a struggle for him to collect them all from those different threads.
I'd like to list them all (in a 'sticky'), so every user knows where to post their issues.
It's also helpful for the developers to get a quick overview and see what bugs are yet unknown, uncommon and/or easy to fix.
In the long run this benefits players as well.
For example, I posted two things I observed into my list of suggestions as a sidenote.
I don't even know if they got through (or what the '3 known bugs' are).Quote from Sir Prising
Two issues I stumbled upon:
- After mining ores you can place rock to refill those ores and mine them again. Don't know if that is intended.
- If you grab a stack of items out of your inventory, place one item into a container (without placing the whole stack) and then put the stack back into your inventory, that item magically gets back into your inventory right after leaving the container.
The server sounds perfect and I will certainly give it a look. Perhaps I need to spend a little more time practicing my buildings etc before I make a complete noob-fool of myself in front of other people though. Looking at the photos, the builders on the server are very good and make my attempts look like mud huts.
Me and my girlfriend joined this server a couple of days ago. Though we were overwhelmed by the buildings created by the community, we spent our early days building mud huts. But you can easily get inspired by other's buildings and challenge yourself to make that mud hut look a bit fancier.
We love those server-features like protecion of your building site although it seems almost unneccessary because of the nice and caring community. Players just want to have a fun time and want other players to do so as well.
For us this server lifted the game experience to a whole new level.
We'd love to see you there.
I just wanted both doors to open into the same direction. So the workaround is to place one door just as normal (closed) and the second door 'open'.
Looks like this: _ |
If you now trigger the second door it will align with the first one.
It would be much easier if you could change the green arrow though.