Posts by agaboy6000

I got the following error message when trying to launch Rising world, I tried it twice and the same error happened.

Error initializing FMOD: 0
    de.jiw.fmod.core.FModException: An invalid object handle was used.
    at de.jiw.fmod.wrapper.lowlevel.LowLevelSystem.setOutput(Native Method)
    at de.jiw.fmod.wrapper.lowlevel.LowLevelSystem.setOutput(LowLevelSystem.java:129)
    at content.audio.c.d(SourceFile:173)
    at content.audio.c.<init>(SourceFile:117)
    at content.Game.initSoundState(SourceFile:3223)
    at w.h.b(SourceFile:87)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I build modern houses (1950s -->) in this game and most of them exist in real life and have a lamp like the one in this picture. Would be nice to have a lamp looking like that as currently I have to use the square outside lamp and put planks around it. That seems to block some of the light coming from it.

I agree with your opening post. This is quite a boring game currently regarding crafting and combats etc. But personally I am more interested in building modern stuff so as long as that is possible in this game too, I will play this and love this game.
    I know that probably most people like medieval/rustic stuff more but I am interested in making modern things as this game is the best and easiest platform I've yet discovered for recreating my hometown in a digital form.

I agree with you. One other thing I would like to get implemented is the ability to get a picture (e.g. google maps screenshot) as an overlay for the map like OverLayer mod for Cities Skylines. Would be very handy for me and others modeling a real location in this awesome game!