Posts by Ody

Ok, I know about this F2 to fly, but my thing is. Anything that alters or wouldn't make it "realistic" so to speak kind ruins the game for me. I was using the F2 to fly around last night in order to put blocks higher up on my wall, but just wasn't enjoyable.

And I know that this game is in progress and realize that alot of features are coming. Just wanted to ask to see if there was this option or if it was planned.

Thanks for the response.

I'm really new to this game, however played several sandboxes. Is there an option for scaffolding that you can put down as a temporary "ladder" so to speak so that you can get to the top of your wall to cap it off? Or put a roof on.

Thanks for the quick response. The game definitely has alot of of different blocks and styles to build with. It will take up a lot of my time for sure.

I just got this game last night, it really caters to my creativity. Couple questions however.

1. I killed a pig and a cow, but didn't have a way of harvesting it? I could open the inventory or hide the pig. But nothing. Or is this even needed yet since I seemed to not lose fullness or hydration?
    2. The Furnace gave me a Hammer icon when hovered on, but could not open it. Does this work yet? Or something planned for the future.
    3. Also physics. Does this have physics similar to 7 days to die? Where you can only stretch out so many blocks before they fall.
    4. Last one, are there any threats on the game that I should worry about?

Thanks!