Posts by jackobrian

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I'm confused...

Now it has paper press, but I can't use it.

As I understand it, I have to put cloth in the Paper Press, but I don't have a cloth, I can't find cotton to plant or the Floor loom to manufacture the cloth, because it probably doesn't exist in this version yet.

So I try to use the Coarse Cloth but nothing happens. And the wikis and videos available on the internet haven't helped. How to proceed? :dizzy:

Unity 0.6.5.1 Considerations

# Fix Needed

- The game searches for "ui.settings.graphics.tooltips.refractions" but the term is saved as "ui.settings.graphics.tooltips.refraction" in the original translation files, already adjusted in the version I'm working on.

- The term "ui.settings.graphics.tooltips.maxdebris" exist in game, but this tooltip does not appear.

# Sugestions

- Include an icon that identifies which terms have a tooltip with information since, for some reason, the tooltip does not always appear when hovering the mouse over the terms.

# Doubts

- Some existing terms in the translation file are not used in version 0.6.5.1, will these settings be implemented in future versions or are they obsolete terms?

Examples:

ui.settings.graphics.volumetriclightquality

ui.settings.graphics.tooltips.volumetriclightfilter

ui.settings.graphics.depthoffieldquality

ui.settings.graphics.depthoffieldrange

ui.settings.graphics.tooltips.softparticles

ui.settings.graphics.tooltips.filmgrain

ui.settings.graphics.tooltips.framelimiter

Venho por meio desta mensagem convocar a todos que possuírem algum conhecimento em português brasileiro e inglês, para auxiliar na tradução/revisão da versão Unity do jogo para Português Brasileiro. Para maiores informações, basta verificar o github no link abaixo.

https://github.com/FastDevelopmentBR/rising-world-ptbr-translation

## Translation progress

Translation 60% concluded.
    0% reviewed and approved by third parties.

Updated in 2024-02-06. Updated based on version 0.7.0.2 released on 2024-02-06.