Posts by sagsave

thats a bug that's been around since the last update, the only thing u can do for now is lower ur screen resolution until everything fits. My resolution is usually 1920xsomething but I had to go all the way down to 920xsomething. So just start working down. Hopefully it gets fixed in next update.

Are u guys still going at it? got yall are like a married couple u just argue. For gods sake this isn't a piece of cake it takes time. And red is much more active and responsive than all other companies. The best thing u can do when ur so anxious to play the new update instead of complaining here is go find a corner and jerk off until ur to tired to care. Maybe if ur lucky when the new update comes u wont be blind, but at least u wont be pestering anyone.

When I saw bell for TP I assumed u meant the mysterious Nazi Bell from WW2. Supposedly one of its rumored uses was for teleportation. If they added a machine like this to teleport with it could be interesting. But I do agree with a warning signal for when people tp to u. If u wanted to go syfy and theatrical u could have some kind of worm hole appear with a crazy sound before they appear.

u could have a solar system with a flat world, but u would have to break a few fundamental laws of physics. One thing u could do is have the flat rising world earth be the bottom of the universe and have planets that are round. This would be a very strange world but it could work. If u wanted to make each planet flat then u could set up the world the same way people believed earth was set up before they discovered America. The world is a certain size and when u reach the edge u fall off the world and die.

If rising world were to add space to the game I would say a good way to do it would be to set up a crafting table with tier 10 stuff like space suits, ships etc. Then have a space program setup for a group of people to work on together. They could add an international space station with different customizable modules. Then they could add construction elements to build earth like habitat buildings on other planets. The universe could be set up similarly to No Mans Sky. Everything would be procedurally generated and have quintillions of planets to explore, colonize and harvest rare metals. Terraforming could be a fun thing to do as well as naming new animals and plants. Also to make things more interesting there could be intelligent beings in the universe that players can influence. If a player angers one of the beings they could invade some of the colonized planets, including earth. If the player makes the beings happy there could be different perks for people on the server such as tech upgrades that don't cost anything.

u guys are way to impatient. When yall go to a restaurant and order food it doesn't cum the second u order it does it? No u gotta wait till its done, do u constantly bug the waitress asking is it don yet? This is no different, when u constantly say the update aint here and bug red its the same as constantly asking the waitress is my food done yet its been 5 seconds and its still not here!!! So don't be that annoying little kid that always screams and yells until his food arrives. and definitely don't complain about having problems either, then u just look like an impatient mule. It will cum when its good and ready so start practicing ur powers of patientness if that's a word.

For anyone planning to die this month u better push ur funeral to next month cuz that's when we will probably get the biomes. However u should wait until the game is completely finished otherwise what's the point in waiting just for biomes.

A battle Arena system like the roman coliseum would be awesome to. U could have it set up so that while the two players are battling lions and other animals get released. U could have it so that people can only die in the arena. U would have a small pvp area inside a protected area. U could also have a fishing and hunting tournament type mini-game. Who can get the biggest fish or animal. Maybe a gardening game where u can compete to see who has the best garden.

Well if the world did end u couldn't be held responsible, well unless the lawyers miraculously survive. But if the world fractures no one would be left to complain anyway.

think of the paradoxes playing a game within a game within a gameX10 within rising world. What happens when u die in one of the inner games? do u die in rising world? Do u get stuck in the alternate worlds or do u die in real life from trying to contemplate such a complex set of worlds?

There isn't a game made yet that will take anyone away from games like cod or gta. Its human nature to crave conflict and violence especially in adolescence. Also when ur in a really bad mood or had a bad day those games make u feel much better, it quenches ur thirst for blood without doin anything IRL. Its pretty much the same reason humanity will never see world peace. If it does take people away from the more violent games it will only be temporary.

If they add coffee we need cream and sugar. They should also add condiments as well cuz if we make sandwiches or burgers they would add a little extra flavor. But most of all they should add bbq sauce because I hate ribs without the bbq. I will starve to death if nothing tastes good.

are u guys a bunch of women? There is entirely to much bitching here for men, my god nothing pleases u. U are just a bunch of typical nagging women with nothing better to do, stop nagging and leave red, his team and the game alone, its coming along fine the way it is. Its not like trying to get ur husband to clean the garage, nagging wont affect the result, and it just pisses everyone off. And as for politeness there is a time where it is no longer possible, u need to open people eyes, things could be so much worse, the game could die or be cancelled, yall should be grateful we have what we do now. Red could easily delay the biome update as a big middle finger to all u nagging females.

also Avenger x you really need to gain some patience u seem more impatient than the rest. u are so far out in left field u arnt even in the stadium. When u talk about them not producing stuff fast enough u don't seem to get just how hard these things are to make. It took Albert Einstein years to perfect the theory of relativity, programing can be just as difficult. Of course u using euros makes u British and most of the people from the uk that I've met online love to complain so I realize it isn't ur fault but most other people in the world over the age of 12 have developed patience. I'm an American so I have to use patience all the time, in fact every time I go for pizza I have to wait a long time and deal with that one kid who always screams and cries but its all a part of life and as soon as u realize it u will feel much better and not be so uptight waiting for updates and such.

u guys seem like a bunch of little kids, ur disappointed cuz u don't get what u want right now. I took a year of computer animation in college. We made a simple 6 second animation, it looked like it was from 2002 and it took a full month to make. Simply building a model takes a ton of time, 1 little mistake or one vertex in the wrong place and ur screwed. Building the background took forever too. I realize that I was just starting but still its very time consuming. I don't know much about programming but its probably a bit like physics, u find the perfect equation everything is great then when u think it ready there can be one little miscalculation and ur back to the drawing board. In terms of game design to give u an idea of what can go wrong in my small animation I screwed up the rigging and one of my verts was in the wrong spot. When I played my animation the rig broke and my guys body tore apart. I had to start all over again. In life we are all subject to murphy's law any thing that can go wrong will, just look as Disney land. On day one nothing worked and it was a disaster. If red rushed out an update that introduced everything they planned but it was so buggy and crashed all the time would you be happy or would u rather wait for everything to be perfect? Now I realize that some of you just like to complain and I can understand that I was like that when I was younger, nothing pleased me back then you could give me something for free and I would always find something wrong with it. But others of you may be able to comprehend just how difficult something like this can be, just be happy that this game isn't a pile of garbage and buggier than hell. All great things come in due time, grand theft auto five took 5 years to make so what makes this game any speedier?

I was thinking about a special tech related game mode. Players have to form their own viliges. As the villages grow and become more advanced rival villiges can go to war. In the beinning it would be mideavil stuff and castles. As the players get more advanced they get better stuff like guns. To make things interesting in each tech era you have to fight off bandits, barbarions and criminals. These people would be the greefers that terrorize the servers now. You could set some npcs for security and defense. This can provide fun for both greefers and normal players. Also add several continents for navel warfare. The final era would be where someone wins, the nuclear era. The goal of the mode would be either to conquer everyone, create a peacefull atmosphere or build the first nuclear weapon. You could also make a single player version with a great story line. In terms of gameplay the player still has to build everything but they can also build factories to manufacture weapons and supplies as well as building a research building. Instead of the research building doing all the work you have to find certain materials for them to complete their research.

you should use /we clear abs. /we fill air is much buggier, when I used to use it I would always crash the server. /we clear abs doesn't cause as much trouble

Im going to be on most of the night. When u get on come over to my place and I will show you how everything is set up, maybe that will help you. If ur still confused Ill do one part for u and walk u through it.