Posts by Spockton

i looked alot arround but can't find a aluminium ore
    i have everything else
    does anyone has a pict of alu ore in cave would be helpfull
    thanks
    nice update but need alu
    and looked in different worlds

@xdeft aluminium looks a lot like rock but does have a few characteristics if your looking right will notice a difference. Yes it's very easy to pass up but if your eyes are keen if you seek ye shall find ;-)

Hope this helps m8

Sleeping bag, so you can "save" even if u die.

so you can respawn at your house or safe spot

@ProbiC
    That is what a tent is for. You sleep in it and if you die you will respawn there. This also includes if you make a bed and sleep in it. If your falling from dying.... Use the F2 button m8. You can also fly using f2..

Doors - Need the ability to change the swing(hinge) so that you can make true double doors etc, this would only involve inverting the door.

@dbatt use your arrow keys. you can change the direction that the door opens so yes you can have to doors together both going in or out or 1 going in the building and 1 going out.

Perhaps magic

@wesleybruce This is suppose to be a Real World and not fantasy as there isn't going to be zombies in the game. That was voted out. The only type of zombies that will be in the game are zombie dogs.
    Putting magic in the game would be like putting sniper rifles and machine guns and cannons and nukes & tanks etc.

hope this helps ;-)

It's gonna turn into a death-match game anyway. There will always be those idiots that are only interested in killing other players (PVP), not actually playing Rising World. No matter how hard you make guns to obtain, some idiot's will make it their Goal In Life to get one so they can go kill somebody. I've already expressed my views on "guns" in another thread, so I won't repeat them. RW is not a FPS- there's plenty of those out there already.

Here's my suggestion: add simple guns if you must (resist any requests for escalation!), but: 1) make them very hard to obtain, and 2) other players are immune from getting killed by a gun (in other words, hunting animals with a gun is fine... but no hunting other players).

@Geneo You can't kill another player on a PVE server. On PVP servers well isn't it meant to be a challenge? There are a lot of people that get tired of playing pve or pvp and thus they change it up some. so why not let it be a fun death match in PvP? The arms I think is a great idea. and I fully agree with @red51 against guns like machine guns or especially sniper rifles.
    The developments have been stunning and i'm floored on how everything is coming together nicely.

I would love to see Rising World with some type of electric system put in place, here are a few suggestion, but I can list tons.
    Generator/Generator Components - Magnets, copper coil, boiler, turbine, wire. Produces electric, two block width.
    Electric Fence - Iron rods, wire, transformer. Keeps things out of your farm.
    Electric Stove/Oven - Heating element, wire, switch. Cooks things without the need for coal.
    Other Suggestions (ore) - Nickel, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Topaz, Quartz, tin, uranium (radiation poison?), and because it's pretty, peacock ore (bornite).

Forgot to mention, some of the items can use iron or aluminum plates.

@LetterSlayer Electric is planned in the future. Check out the Rising World Features for all planned in game developments ;-) Hope this helps ya m8 8)

Precious Metals - Thought & Currency

I've been really racking my brain on a currency system that could be used on different servers. I would really love to hear what others input are on these ideas and or add/remove as thought.

1. Currency press - a press that could be customized & developed to form currency from precious metals like gold & silver.

2. Spawn rate and amount of gold & silver reduced to make them a precious metal.

3. Md5 encryption and random algorithm implied to gold & silver & or any precious minerals couldn't be spawned. This would preserve the currency system and lua developed to prevent it from being modded.

never been able to fly and interact with flora or use the work benches while F2 is active (fly mode). I wouldn't see any point in it. Otherwise why walk/run. The crafting option to hit " - "for 64 for blocks or what ever in the work benches would be great. The 1st block will always show you the actual direction up/down angle/ the block is going to lay. Hope this helps :)

I would highly suggest going to: https://www.rising-world.net/en/page/more/features.html for all the features that rising world is planning in building order.

I would like to add to this bug report:

Inventory is not properly showing items. This includes, items on & off character, items in lock boxes - put in or pulled out of the lock box, items being replaced with items not on character after opening lock boxes

To Red & the whole design team "Thank You" :) You all have surely gotten me blown away and so very happy to see this update come out. Was really concerned though that we wasn't able to go into beta-testing in steam and soforth but you all pulled it together. Once again thanks :thumbup:

Contemplating your Grass Ponderings Arcticukitsu, i would love to see other types of grasses available as seeds. Such as...

Dandelions
    Clover (could be a 5% chance of getting a lucky clover which grants 10% faster growth of plants and trees. But 40% chance of a Leprechaun pinching it from you during a sleep cycle)
    Heather
    Daisies

good point, and also honey bee's and hornets. Already hear those pesty blow flies lol

that's a nice temp solution until having grass seed in the game. that also makes me think after doing a bunch of planting in RL. 57 pepper plants and another 48 to transplant. Fertilizer - we have cattle and sheep and they drop some very excellent fertilizer lol. anyhow it'd be nice to be able to utilize the "whole farming aspect". Mixing soil with fertilizer, tilling the soil in the gardens to keep weeds out. the dreaded weeding the garden. adding wheat straw in the fall and tilling it in for spring to re-plant.

I like your ideas. I mentioned something similar with other ideas included here Ideas for devs :)
    and would really love to see horses in the game. The idea of a spirit guide would be very interesting as well. To added thoughts on pets:

Would the pet assist in battle against what ever is projected into game if you should go to battle with it?

PvP world.. Would the pet assist in attacking the other player?
    would there be specific ai attacks that a particular pet would do to keep the game action based and not turn based? Or if turned based... Would the player have to tell the pet to do a list of actions?
    or
    Would the pet be there but a non combat ai? Or would there be a list of commands you could give your pet like: go home, stay, etc.

was sitting back thinking last couple days and hope something here helps :)

List of Tree's
    Sugar Maple Tree - could also bore and collect maple syrup over open fire
    Douglas Fir
    LodgePole Pine
    Ponderosa Pine
    Red Pine
    White Pine
    Colorado Blue Spruce
    Red Wood
    Birch - could make boats, could also make lamp shades, arts and crafts etc Lots can be done.
    Elm
    Red Oak
    White Oak
    Cotton Wood

Fruit Tree's
    Apple
    Orange
    Pear
    Plums
    Lime
    Lemon
    Grapefruit
    Grapes

Nut Tree's
    Pecon Tree
    Walnut
    Almonds
    Brazil Nuts
    Peanuts
    Pistachio's
    **from wikipedia** Historical usage Nuts, including the wild almond, prickly water lily, acorns, pistachio and water chestnut, were a major part of the human diet 780,000 years ago. Prehistoric humans developed an assortment of tools to crack open nuts during the Pleistocene period.[17] Aesculus californica was eaten by the Native Americans of California during famines after the toxic constituents were leached out.
    List of shrubs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L…hrubs_by_taxonomic_family

Farming
    Sunflower
    Corn
    Peas
    Beans
    Sugar Snap Pea's
    Onions
    Turnips
    Broccoli
    Cabbage
    Cauliflower
    Potatoes
    squash
    cantalope
    wheat,
    barley
    oats
    Alfalfa

Other
    Milk Cows,
    petting animals
    frogs
    snakes
    making rope
    having a pet animal(s)
    Grass grows back in areas that is bare ground
    SALT - for raw meat or it spoils, ability to smoke it.

Blocks

1/4 size blocks
    when cutting trees down and when they are cut up in to logs if you hit them again they become like kindling for fires. right now they can't be collected.
    Plumbing - able to plumb houses and our major cities
    Iron
    ability to smith with iron.
    Tree Pruning,
    Hedge Trimming

Animals
    Chickens - can collect eggs or kill the chicken and have breast and legs
    Ducks - can collect eggs or kill the duck and have breast and legs
    Geese - can collect eggs or kill the goose and have breast and legs
    Pheasant - kill collect breast
    Partridge "ruff Grouse" - kill collect breast
    Eagles
    Variety of birds
    Horses - Ability to ride horse - maybe gotta go catch a wild one 1st ;)
    dogs
    cats
    mice
    rats
    bats
    fish