Posts by Spockton

I voted for realistic. Fantasy b.s. has been so, so, so over done. Actually really sick of it. I would also be happy with just Po'd people that are out to harm and cause hell. Like it is on this earth. After all Mankind is our own worse enemy in a lot of ways

zoom out, and free look around before setting like a couch that should be in a corner and ends up not being so cause couldn't look over at the far wall. Better setting of blocks and lumber, finding blocks like to jump across the span that I am building on and the up and down options can be very frustrating at times.
    Ability to cut lumber to length or height.

Looking forward to encounters with wild animals. Hoping that this doesn't go into fantasy creatures (goblins, ogres, Minotaur, Dune worms?) A eCommerce system would be great. Being able to trade with human tribes. Knowing not all are gonna be kind ;) Mining & crafting amulets, rings, armor, etc would be awesome. Fishing would be a great addition. The addition of lakes, streams, bogs, oceans, rain, winter, spring, summer, fall, just some ideas.

Hello Red51 and Everyone else :thumbsup:
    I may be new on the forums but sure not to Rising World. I just wanted to take this moment and Personally thank You Red51 & the development team in creating such an awesome World :) I also want to thank all the youtubers that are posting building techniques and walk throughs. This is what got me to purchase Rising World in the first place and must say VERY HAPPY I DID. Really looking forward to veggie farming. And loving the sapling drops. Currently working on making dense forests :) T/c and will be dropping in often. Cheers :thumbup: