too dark

• I have problems with light during day. It's too dark around me. I can see everything in right colours and brightness in distance and sky is blue but in front of me it's like in the middle of a night. Can someone help me?

• I have tried to add here screenshot, but it didn't displayed. I clicked on "Image", entered URL and nothing happend. And I am sure it`s day. There are no stars only white clouds.

• Is the "Radeon HD 3200" your only graphics card? Unfortunately this adapter is not officially supported by the game. You can try to install the latest drivers for that card, I'm afraid that's the only thing you can try :/

• well, that's sad.
    Maybe someone should put warning to system requirements that ATI is not supported.

It has nothing directly to do with ATI (ATI/AMD is supported as well as Nvidia or Intel). It has more to do with the card itself. On our homepage, we have listed an Intel HD 4000 as minimum requirement. According to different benchmark sites (for example this one, but it's only referring to the mobile version of this card), the Radeon HD 3200 is even weaker than an Intel HD Graphics adapter (Radeon HD 3200 < Intel HD < Intel HD 2000 < Intel HD 3000 < Intel HD 4000) :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!