Toilette / Outhouse in 2 Variations

• Viel zu selten wird auf die wirklich wichtigen Dinge im Leben geachtet. Daher hier meine Version einer separat aufstellbaren Toilette. Einmal in der moderneren Variante mit Toilettenschüssel (eine echte Fergusen - baa--wuuuuusch) und einmal mit Donnerbalken.

------------

Way to rarely we mind the really important things in life. Because of that you can find below my Version of an outhouse. Once in the more modern variation with a toilett (a real fergusen - baa-wuuusch) and once with a "thunderbeam" (don´t know the english name for it).

Gute Verrichtung / Have fun!

Edit - Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob bei dem Donnerbalken das PNG-Bild mitkopiert wurde, daher hier nochmal separat (via Google gefunden, ist nicht meins!)

Edit - i am not sure if the PNG-picture for the thunderbeam was copied. Therefore i upload it separately (found via Google, it is not mine!)

Edit 2 - ich denke die Toiletten-Variante ist irgendwie ohne Seitenteile geliefert worden. Ich habe mich beim Hersteller beschwert und Ersatz erhalten.

Edit 2 - i think the Toilette-variation got delivered without walls somehow. I have complained and received proper replacement.

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!