Java Version Update Wishlist

• Since I don't know how long it'll take for the new version to be fully playable (with renting a server etc.), I'd like to post my wishlist for the Java version. Since it doesn't make much sense to make new content for this version, I'd only wish for some polishing updates.

1) Planks/Beams for all materials integrated into vanilla survival workbenches.

2) Make wild 3d plants (like nettle, fern, hogweed, rowan) pickable and placable.

3) Make flowers placable in all variations (small, medium, large)

4) Automatically pick up blocks laying on the ground in close distance, like in Minecraft (destroying big buildings with a hammer and picking up every block by hand can be quiet annoying)

5) Stop making the bear chase you forever. Maybe just adding a timer so they re-check if you are still close to them every 5-10 seconds or so.

• I doubt there will be new content. It's not worth the effort working on jmonkey Java engine. Better use the resources for unity.

The plugin planks and beams works like a charm and meets your first demand though. To not break immersion you can define costs of wood, metal, wood, etc to buy the planks, beams etc you want.

New plants won't be added. I'm pretty sure of that.

Auto pickup neither i guess. But honestly, resources ingame are plentiful. I usually just destroy stuff i don't want anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!