window of error often repeated

• I have good problem that is repeated very often during the game and I must leave the multiplayer game with the same error of window that repeats

screenshot

port open my dedicate server and client steam version
    firewall windows 8.1
    4255 to 4359 TCP and UDP
    port open 5001 TCP and UDP

french message

bon j ai problème qui se répète très souvent pendant la partie et je doit de quitte la partie multijoueur avec la même fenêtre d erreur qui se répète

p

• There may be several reasons for this error. It sometimes happens when a clientside error occurs, in that case have a look at your game directory (steam/steamapps/common/risingworld) and see if there is a file called "errorlog".
    If there is no such file, make sure your connection is not blocked by a firewall or antivirus program (especially programs with an integrated firewall are known to cause problems).
    Alternatively this error can also occur when there is a serverside problem. Especially when a friend hosts this server on his computer, it's most likely related to a firewall or antivirus program on his side.
    Finally an unstable internet connection (high packet loss etc.) may be resonsible for this error. We will rework the network code soon to handle unstable connections (automatic reconnect etc.).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!