Error on server???

• Did you get this message if you have no script enabled ? I got the same when I'm testing my script on my server, and I was believing it came from the script (as I see you're using h0tstuff, and my script is based on it too, so this could be related ^^)

• Whut ?did u mean "is there a benefits" ? If you mean that, then I'll say that there's no big deal, there's just a few more functions, feel free to look at the post about it (on my signature there is a link) and dont hesitate to ask (be aware, you cant use h0tstuff and Zcript in the same time ! )

Yeah it happens only when someone disconnect here too !

• There is no need to worry about this error. It may occur sometimes when someone disconnects in the same moment when the server sends a ping message to the client. It has no consequences for the server ;)

• Whut ?did u mean "is there a benefits" ? If you mean that, then I'll say that there's no big deal, there's just a few more functions, feel free to look at the post about it (on my signature there is a link) and dont hesitate to ask (be aware, you cant use h0tstuff and Zcript in the same time ! )

Yeah it happens only when someone disconnect here too !

I looked at your post and have downloaded it to run on my test server. It looks good. Will implement it on the next reboot on the 518Mafia server. Thank you for the hard work. I have little to no scripting ability and really appreciate the work you guys do. The protection scripts and scripts like yours really are great. Thank you again.

• I'm glad you find it usefull ! Stay tuned, I'll keep updating the script to add more functions. If you have any idea of functions you want to be added, just let me know !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!