Covering blocks with earth

• When I was tunnelling, I broke through the surface. I want to keep the tunnels hidden. I've filled the hole with blocks, but is it possible to cover them with earth and grass?

• Yes you can all you have to do is get a stack of earth or rock by digging the ground with your pickaxe i would say a couple of stacks at lest depending on how big you need to cover up and select it so its in your hand, you can also move the earth around by your arrow keys and page up / page down buttons to get a better finish if you so wish before you actual place it.

If you also want to cover it with grass just use your sickle on some grass this will add grass to your inventory which you can plant again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!