[Anime] Azur Lane

• Part 3

Part 2 of Yura (Tango-Yura - Ann Shirley Cafe)

I was gifted a LOT of goodies from Kure & Yura for respecting their naval history; For visiting their areas for Kantai Collection.

---

Maizuru, Japan.

I was suggested to come here from Nara. It was fate/destiny. I was supposed to come here one way or another ;)

- Maizuru & Yura cardboard cutout at Maizuru station heading to Maizuru.

- Tunnel at Maizuru with Maizuru & Yura shipgirls. Alternating poster images.

- Both an Kantai Collection Anime spot, along with a highly respected museum.

Both an Animation spot, as well as a Kantai collection get. I obtained a Yura display in the above image. $100 Canadian, almost.

Stations named after vessels.

A bakery I was told to visit paying high respects to Kantai Collection.

Another part in next post.

• Maizuru station upon arrival.

- Shoukaku's shrine (South of Nara), preferable from Kantai Collection. I used Azur Lane. I was told to visit this place by other Kantai Collection people.

(There is more to this area, yet upload image limit prevents me from sharing more.)

---

Kure, Japan:

One of the major beating hearts of the naval pride, of Kantai Collection, and the Yamato museum. All hail Yamato!

- Yamato's anchor

- Yamato museum

Yamato Museum with Kantai Collection side-characters.

- Military tour cruise boat viewing the docked military vessels in the harbour. Shigure on the window, a destroyer.

Y's Cafe, the place which caused all the Kantai Collection fans to swarm my Twitter account.

- Ooyodo cardboard cutout with Kasumi from Azur Lane on the left.

- Kure's Yamato museum.

Was supposed to be shared two more, yet that's what I was provided.

Japan prides itself in its military. I admire it. I love how true and artistic they are with their naval pride, their anime, and how they let things be free. I admired Europeans this way as well, even being intellectually superior to North Americans. Europe sadly dropped in that regard, same with Canada on its own. Nobody is smart in Canada, or at least a few. It's forcing me to go the Japanese route while keeping an eye out on any quality gems hiding in Europe. Rising World still appears to be a lovely admirable gem.

I'm proud to have visited a few surviving WW2 ships in Canada, as well as other fellow Canadians into our history. We have HMCS Haida and HMCS Sackville. I visited the former, need to visit the latter. We Canadians aren't true to our honest feelings, yet we have the best aviation and a highly respectable navy to look back on. :monocle:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!