• Steam or Standalone?
    Steam
    Singleplayer or multiplayer?
    Singleplayer
    Error message?
    No
    Operating system
    Windows

hi I'm not sure if this is a crash or not but when I play the picture gets frozen I can still hear my character move or hit with the stone axe just the picture stays the same. now it happens periodically within the first 10 min or less ether hitting a tree or rock and or closing a chest and it will stay frozen till I end the task in the task manger. I have checked the drivers and tried with steam overlay off. I would appreciate any and all help with this matter thanks

Device name GWTN156-1

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

• This sounds like an issue with the graphics driver (or maybe a temperature issue) :thinking: Maybe you could send us a report? To do that, open the ingame console (by pressing ` or ~) and type "report", then a file called "report" shows up in the game directory. Please upload that file here, or alternatively send it via PM to me ;)

• Thank you Sharkbitescher I have not had any problems with any other games like infected or subsistence although I have not played them in a few days so I play and see thanks again

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!