no Connecten, Keine Verbindung

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Steam or Standalone?
    Steam
    Singleplayer or multiplayer?
    Multiplayer
    Error message?
    No
    Operating system
    Windows

Good morning,

my problem is, when I want to join the server it says that no connection is possible.

1. all ports are free.

2. ip-address is registered.

3. java has been updated.

server log is: Paste-Me - xoxaw

Guten Morgen,

mein Problem is, wenn ich auf dem Server join will steht das keine Verbindung möglich ist.

1. Alle Ports Frei.

2. IP-Adresse ist eingetragen.

3. Java wurde aktualisiert.

• Thanks for the log! According to it, there is an incoming connection, so it seems the server is basically reachable, but apparently the client cannot fully establish a connection. Are you sure that all ports are forwarded? :thinking: You've set the server port to 5300, that means you have to forward port 5300, 5301, 5302, 5303 and 5304 TCP and UDP.

You can use this tool to find out if the port is actually open, just run the server, then check ports 5300-5304: https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

• If I set the default port I don't need to forward any ports right?

You still have to forward ports. If you set no port, the server uses the default port 4255, which means you have to forward ports 4255-4259 (if you want it to show up in the server list, you also have to forward port 4254 [or port 5299 if you use Port 5300]). Port forwarding is always necessary if your behind a router.

This topic contains more information about the dedicated server setup: Dedicated Server Setup

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!