first 10 minutes of playing!

• That's good to hear! ;) The world has a total height of 1152 blocks (a block has a size of ~0.5 meter), the surface has a total height of 256 blocks, so on average there are ~1000 blocks under the surface. On the bottom, you reach the hell (but it's quite an empty hell, we haven't worked much on it yet).
    We're planning to make caves longer and deeper (too many caves are just too small), and in the future, we want to implement dungeons. Some of the dungeons should become really large, for example reaching from surface to hell or something like that.

• This game will be amazing when it got more of the feature in i cant wait!. Im really enjoying it now and when the flowing water been added deatho by drowning in flowing water in caves sweet! it will be diffrent i have not seen any games do that yet with water! :thumbsup:

• It does sound like it would be very tricky, I've been very curious to see how you'll pull it off. I'm also kinda worried about large bodies of water like lakes and oceans. ?(

• One question about water, will lakes run dry when you dig a hole in it? 8o

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, I'd have all my money back" :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!