disease and body temperture?

• Will these be in the game like when you climb up a moutain the temperture drop and you have to stop more and camp and make fire rather then just running up a moutain in minutes! and if a animal dies in water it get unclean to drink?.

• Yes, both is planned! Temperature will be more dependent of the current biome, in the desert you quickly become thirsty, and in polar regions you start freezing unless you have warm clothes or make fire.

Deseases are also planned, for example you can get sick when eating raw flesh. The idea of water contamination sounds really interesting, we keep that in mind and will come back to it when animals and water are implemented ;)

We also want to implement something like stamina, which will be affected by temperature and deseases.

• and if a animal dies in water it get unclean to drink

Sounds like a good idea, but make sure that you can find out if water is clean or not. And what happens when an animal dies in an ocean, will the whole ocean become undrinkable?

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, I'd have all my money back" :P

• [...] but make sure that you can find out if water is clean or not [...]

Maybe the contaminated water can be a little bit darker or look more muddy, or you may hear flies or something like that. Anyway, the safest way will be to boil water before drinking ;)

[...] will the whole ocean become undrinkable?

Saltwater is undrinkable all the time, isn't it? :whistling:

However, if an animal dies in water, I think it's reasonable to limit the area that becomes contaminated. Now if the water starts flowing, it can be mixed with clean water of course. If contaminated water flows into a lake or ocean, only the water around the entry point can be contaminated.

But we will see, since it's still a long way to go until water is in the game ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!