Could one of the block shapes be a "plank"?

• I use a lot of planks in building, and with the Unity version of the game, I have to create the plank every time I need one. My suggestion is to have a "plank" shape pre-built in the shape picker menu. It would be a lot easier if I could just choose a generic plank shape.

I think it's too much to ask a casual player to create the plank shape every single time they need one, especially since they have to know how to resize along every axis. I think players from the java version will have an easier time with building if they can choose a plank shape.

I know that a plank is EXACTLY the Same as a block, LOL! I've spent about 500 hours of building in Rising World, so I know how to resize blocks, but it shouldn't be required, each and every time I want a plank. I'm looking for an easier solution for making planks, not just for me, but especially for casual players who are learning the game.

• You can copy shape of already placed construction elements using Insert key (by default), so there is no reason to make a special plank-shaped element - you can just place one in the world and copy it.

It is also not required if your stack has more than one item - all of them will have same shape

• That was discussed before and while it might be handy in some cases for some people its in general redundant and unnecessary. That was the consent at least.

As paulevs stated you could just copy the shape of another plank. I.e. you could place a plank-shaped block in your working area and when you need this shape you just look at it and copy it.

Another option is that you save the dimension of a standard plank in the wheel (hold C) as pre-set. When you need it you just select it.

• честно, мне тоже было намного удобнее работать с досками в java версии, понимаю что и к новой механике можно привыкнуть но отдельно создавать доски мне было удобнее

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!