Hard crash on Linux

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • Used the mouse scrollwheel (I think I was in the crafting menu or inventory) and the game crashed. I was unable to return to the OS, had to do a power switch reboot :( Log file attached.

MX Linux

16gb

AMD Ryzen 5

Radeon RX570

Files

• Player.log

(174.53 kB, downloaded 104 times, last: )
  • Oh, thanks for the log! Unfortunately it doesn't contain any information about the crash, indicating this was a hard crash (so the game couldn't even catch any information about it) :wat:

Does the game always crash when using the mouse wheel in inventory/crafting menu?

• Oh, thanks for the log! Unfortunately it doesn't contain any information about the crash, indicating this was a hard crash (so the game couldn't even catch any information about it) :wat:

Does the game always crash when using the mouse wheel in inventory/crafting menu?

No this is the one and only time it has crashed in any release of the Unity version. I'll just have to see if it happens again and try to figure out what if anything I did to cause it as I'm not certain it was the mouse. I did notice the PC's fan was working hard at that point, it it happens again I'll check the temperatures.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!