vidio usage

• I have a gtx 1050ti vid card on my laptop and the unity version of RW is making my card run at 90 deg C. it has 2 gig vid ram. I have tried turning vidio settings all the way down and distance view too and it just delays the heat up. that and you can't see far enough away to enjoy anything. Also it is seeming to be using 98% of the 2 gig of vid ram.

• 90° is indeed a bit much, but according to NVIDIA, the max temp for a 1050 Ti is apparently 97° (not sure though if this applies to the laptop version too). You could check the cooling of the laptop.

To reduce the load on the graphics card, you could set up a frame limit in the graphics settings (in addition to reducing the graphics quality). If your hardware is capable of running the game at 60 FPS, for example, you could set the frame limit to 30 etc. The lower the frame limit, the less load on your GPU.

About the 2 GB, this is unfortunately the minimum requirement of the game... it basically forces you to play on minimum/medium settings :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!