bells and bows

• sleigh bells/jingle bells and regular bells in different configurations, as well as several different bows for decorating presents/gifts and more!

i wish the sleigh bells were hollow, but alas those kinds of holes on curves are beyond me. i think the workaround i came up with is fine tho! BELLS FIRST THEN BOWS IN A REPLY

• THE BOWS! these are in the main pic they just exceeded the attachment limit. the fancy and bouncy bows are my favorites :3 tho i wish i could think of a better name for the bouncy bow... i needed something other than 'bow' but that's all it is to me. way too many things in english called that.

Files

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Edited 3 times, last by AlphaGodith: reorganizing blueprint attachments ().

• they are very beautiful again... you are very talented... hats off (as they say in Germany when you want to show respect) and thumbs up :thumbup::love:

----------------DE-----------------------

die sind ja auch wieder sehr schön ... Du bist sehr talentiert ... Hut ab (wie man in Deutschland sagt, wenn man Respekt aussprechen möchte) und Daumen hoch

• they are very beautiful again... you are very talented... hats off (as they say in Germany when you want to show respect) and thumbs up :thumbup::love:

----------------DE-----------------------

die sind ja auch wieder sehr schön ... Du bist sehr talentiert ... Hut ab (wie man in Deutschland sagt, wenn man Respekt aussprechen möchte) und Daumen hoch

vielen dank! we also say 'hats off to you' in america :D

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• Your talents continue to amaze me! It is hard for me to believe that you made these using the blocks available in the game instead of using a 3D program, but the proof is there! The bows in the front are my favorite, as they are so shiny and such a lovely design. It is so hard to tell that the jingle bells don't have holes in them, and I love the details of them and the other bells (even the ringer on the inside). I also can't believe you were able to make the strings on the bells too! Keep up the amazing work!!!!

• Your talents continue to amaze me! It is hard for me to believe that you made these using the blocks available in the game instead of using a 3D program, but the proof is there! The bows in the front are my favorite, as they are so shiny and such a lovely design. It is so hard to tell that the jingle bells don't have holes in them, and I love the details of them and the other bells (even the ringer on the inside). I also can't believe you were able to make the strings on the bells too! Keep up the amazing work!!!!

thanks for such a detailed comment, hun! i'm slowly getting more familiar with all the different ways to use all the different blocks. i'm pretty comfy with round shapes now, and thanks to the fancy bows i'm now getting better at the triangles. hopefully i can get faster and make more complex but repetitive things soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!