igloo/iglu (ice house/snow house)

• a cozy little house for snowy areas (or for adding to my snowglobe kit ;D). you have to crouch to enter, but can easily stand inside, and it even has room for a small base!

my being bad at math and circles being based on an irrational number made this a bit of a challenge, but i'm pleased with the final result! also thanks to my husband TayohShadowind for helping me with the final bits when i started to burn out.

personally i prefer the smoothed version, but it is harder to modify as it is made up of a lot more individual blocks, so i have also attached the original blueprint that is just the core of the build.

you could also repaint the blocks for it to be a mudbrick house, and maybe add windows, if you want, tho that is tricky on the smooth version. skylight would be easy tho!

Files

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Edited 2 times, last by AlphaGodith ().

• AlphaGodith

Changed the title of the thread from “igloo” to “igloo/iglu (ice house/snow house)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!