Problems with loading world in java

• Hello everyone
    I have a problem with the java version, when it starts to load a world, it always stays at 5%, but when I load a multiplayer world I have no problem, please help me so I don't lose all the buildings and objects created.:(<X

• If the world loading stops at 5%, it indicates that either the world file on the hard drive is corrupted, or there is a plugin/script that doesn't work. If you're using any plugins or scripts, try to delete or rename the "plugins" (and/or "scripts") folder in the game directory first, then load the world again. Does it still get stuck at 5%?

If it still doesn't work, please post a log file here. For the Java version, it's necessary to enable logging first by opening the "config.properties" file with a text editor and setting "game_debug_console" to true. Then save the file, and run the game. Try to load the world until it gets stuck at 5%, then quit the game and go to the "Logs" folder in the game directory. Please upload the latest log file here ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!